[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's up with Australia these days? Horrible GDP It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: AustralianFlag.jpg (180 KB, 2254x1861) Image search: [Google]
AustralianFlag.jpg
180 KB, 2254x1861
So what's up with Australia these days?

Horrible GDP
It used to be the most desired place to live in the world

What gives people? I moved here from California for study (USA and Aus citizen) and wanted to stay but it looks like I can earn more money and live better back in America.

What the hell happened? My salary after 2 years in Australia is 90k which is only like 63k in America.

Yet the same job I do is about 90k in America

What the hell?

My brother is still in America and is a shitty firefighter who barely passed highschool.
He earns 60k in America which is the same dam salary as me in Australia while I am in a very desired role with a degree in Construction Management.
>>
is America really just better then every other country?
>>
File: read the sign.jpg (13 KB, 233x222) Image search: [Google]
read the sign.jpg
13 KB, 233x222
>>55469758
Mate I don't think you understand how it work's here.
>>
>>55470691
I am Australian

But also American.
>>
File: grs.jpg (11 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
grs.jpg
11 KB, 300x225
>>55469758
This happened...
>>
>>55470817
>>55470796
>>55470691
>>55470249
>>55469758

fuck off you drunk dingofuckers
>>
We're a shit country, that's what.
>>
>>55469758
>he fell for the America is a third world country meme

You deserve your "amazing first world life" in Australia. Please never come back.
>>
>>55470796
>>55470868
You cunt's came here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Check those numbers burgerstani, Number 2 and on the way up.
>>
How liberal is the average Australian?

I'd like to believe you guys are still fairly sane, but then all I heard from your celebrities for like the last two years or so was incessant whining about Tony Abbott and shit
>>
>>55470972
I came here for an interest free loan on my education with the option of leaving Australia and never paying it back.
>>
>>55471147
Amerifats like yourself started arriving, getting free education, and then going back to Ameriland to claim benefits, thus destroying both Countries.
>>
>>55471147
Yeah good luck on that, they just signed a law so that you have to pay it back regardless of where you go.
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
File: concerned Crash Bandicoot.png (126 KB, 351x350) Image search: [Google]
concerned Crash Bandicoot.png
126 KB, 351x350
They are anglos and therefore kuckolds destined to get outbred by niggers

>tfw no qt Australian wife to fuck while her hubby watches
>>
File: m8.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>55471145
Canberran here. Local paper is a left wing wank rag. Article today saying how great feminism is, couple of articles this week about how great mudslimes are, how we should feel bad for them because 'refugees' etc.

Soon-to-be-inlaws eat that shit up. Luckily my fiance is red-pilled. Makes life easy.

Who else /canberra/ here? Luckily I did my uni. at [spoiler]ADFA[/spoiler], where everyone is at least a moderate. There was only 1 SJW type in my class of about 300.
>>
>>55473710
>Ayy lmao fellow Canberran here.
>Doing my studies at ANU, Psychology. (Yeah i know shit degree fucking sue me).
Feels like I'm the only non-leftie SJW in any of my classes. I honestly can't speak my mind because I know no one will listen and just ostracis me. I fuck you not I had to write a paper about the "glass cliff". We could argue wither way, but i chose the SJW argument because they'd probably mark me down if I called out the bullshit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.