[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How white is white enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: tanning.jpg (259 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
tanning.jpg
259 KB, 1698x1131
How white is white enough?
>>
15/16
>>
>>55469699
16/17
>>
File: Ah make it rain on dem hoes.jpg (213 KB, 950x628) Image search: [Google]
Ah make it rain on dem hoes.jpg
213 KB, 950x628
Why is being tan attractive? Is this some sort of infatuation with blacks or something?
>>
>>55469699
It's not about the color of the skin, it's about the physical features
>Nigger lips
>Nigger hair
>Nigger everything
Is ugly. A black woman who has white features can be pretty.
And also it's about a state of mind
>Not chimping out
>Not being a nigger

I know there'll be people disagreeing with me, but I don't give a shit, that's my opinion.
>>
>>55469699
everything higher than #FFCACA
>>
>>55469797
Only whites tan. Think about it.
>>
>>people still call this a nigger

there is no such thing as white enough
>>
File: intelligence_large.jpg (211 KB, 1227x1085) Image search: [Google]
intelligence_large.jpg
211 KB, 1227x1085
>>55469957
>It's not about the color of the skin, it's about the physical features
That makes sense, I guess. (I do love me some dark-skinned animu girls)
Maybe it's a matter of perceived intelligence?
>>
As pale as me or paler.
Maybe a bit darker, I don't get much sun.
>>
>>55469797
I've always wondered too. It looks ugly and unnatural too me. Some women do it just because others do. In high school before prom, my friend said she never tans but was going to tan just because her friends were. Ugh.
>>
>>55470098
>everything higher than #FFCACA
That only really works for things that emit light, not reflect light the way skin does.
>>
>>55470398
>Some women do it just because others do. In high school before prom, my friend said she never tans but was going to tan just because her friends were. Ugh.

Protip: that's the reason most women do things.
>>
>>55470295
Where did this pic come from?
>>
>>55470295
interesting that the more alpha looking dude is perceived as less intelligent and the beta is seen as more
>>
>>55470150
Wrongo
Everyone tans. It's just harder to notice on darker skin.
>>
>>55470460
That's a REALLY good fucking point.
>>
>>55470150
>only whites tan

Sorry to say, that you failed the tan test.
Whites actually burn, not tan. If you are white and you tan, you arent as white as you think.
>>
>>55470468
Try google reverse image search.
http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
>>
>>55470485
biggest real indicator is eyes.
Some people will just have real dumb looking eyes.
>>
>>55470485
You really think that guy looks more alpha? It almost looks like he knows how to count all the way to potato.
>>
>>55470485
>more alpha looking dude

I think your brain is malfunctioning.
>>
>>55470511
I still have to see a tanned chink.

>>55469957
Beauty come with variations.
Various level of white or light pink skin, blue/green eyes, blond/red hairs, or one of them brown: potential beauty.
Brown everywhere: potential 5/10.
>>
>>55470653
>>55470689

wider, squarer jaw, more prominent brow
>>
>>55469699
>>
>>55469957
>>
>>55470771
ye, but the reason he looks dumb is because of the features around his eyes and browline
>>
>>55471026
I seem to be missing the point
>>
>>55470633
Can you post an example of stupid-eyes?
Are smart eyes... slanty?
>>
>>55470777
look like a swedish experiment that went wrong
>>
>>55469957

I agree. My hatred of niggers has nothing to do with skin color.
>>
>>55471089
Towards the left, that white woman who thinks she's black, Rachel Dolezal
>>
>>55469797
>>55470398
its something about if you tan that means you have the luxury of being able to take a vacation to some nice beach. It's sort of a wealth indicator.

If you go on vacation to say, florida, or hawaii, or some other place like that, you'll get more of a tan than just going to the local beach for an hour or two on the weekend.

at least thats how i see it. It doesnt mean much anymore since everyone gets fake tans anyway.

it can also indicate being athletic. A girl thats tan, could spend more time outside doing physical activities in the sun
>>
>>55471654
Yeah, and what about her?
Shouldn't comment on singular cases as I was talking in a general sense. She obviously wasn't very attractive to begin with, and that hair isn't doing her any favors. Absolute -2/10
>>
>>55471731
>it can also indicate being athletic. A girl thats tan, could spend more time outside doing physical activities in the sun
That used to mean you were a low-paid manual laborer.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.