[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. Im 18 and have been considering becoming a Free Mason.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: forgemaster_full.jpg (828 KB, 1350x940) Image search: [Google]
forgemaster_full.jpg
828 KB, 1350x940
Hey /pol/. Im 18 and have been considering becoming a Free Mason. I like the idea of meeting with fellow men in my community and discussing ways that we can improve our community. Is anyone here involved with it that can answer a few questions of mine? Pic unrelated
>>
>>55469298
There isn't a worse community you could join, freemasonry is on the verge of total disintegration.
>>
>>55469371
How is it the worst group I could join? Anything specific about what makes it shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 300x100
Masons practice racial segregation...
>>
>>55469298
I hope you like sucking dicks.

You're better off joining a golf/country club.
>>
If you're Catholic I'd suggest you wait a few years and join the knights of Malta or Columbus
>>
File: Aleister Crowley.jpg (26 KB, 393x465) Image search: [Google]
Aleister Crowley.jpg
26 KB, 393x465
>>55469298
>joining the pagan, philosemitic cult of king solomon
dude, why don't you just join a satanist group and sell your soul to the devil, it's practically the same thing
>>
>>55469510
Im agnostic. Im just looking for some guidance and structure. Ive met a few masons and they are really generous and wise men. And I like the idea of being in a secret organization.
>>
>>55469532
Sell my soul? You must be pretty uninformed about freemasonry.
>>
>>55469298
I thought about it too, OP. I had a good connection.

I looked into it. Don't do it. Terrible Ideology. Just google that shit and read for yourself about what they believe in.
>>
>>55469676
just saying straight up being a satanist would be more fun
you can still worship Lucifer, but with better music, and less gay sex
>>
>>55469532

This isn't the 18th century anymore kid

Masons nowadays are just about improving their locale with no hidden agenda
>>
>>55469730
Sauce? Ive done a bit of research already.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 707x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 707x752
>>55469628
>I like the idea of being in a secret organization

This isn't National Treasure, kiddo. They get kids like you every day asking to be part of their 'seekrit klub'. Candidates are usually invited by an existing Mason after demonstrating love for community, respect for people, and contributions of labor or finance.
>>
>>55469298
as somebody who dabbled in the masons (and their distant cousins, the Rosicrucians) due to family contacts I don't suggest. Not that it's a bad experience, there just really isn't a whole lot to see
>>
>>55470105
Thats not exclusively the reason Im interested in joining fuckhead.
>>
>>55470312
What do you mean family contacts?
>>
>>55470382
I have immediate family in the Masons and extended family in the Rosicrucians
>>
Joined a couple of year ago.

I'm literally the youngest member of my lodge by 20 years, easily. But the guys are very supportive and love seeing young men interested in joining the fraternity. In a couple of years I've earned my C certificate and moved my way the officer ladder.

Just try and find a lodge that is actively recruiting and has younger members. Which might be hard to do if you're not already a member.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.