[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the concensus, is Joey redpilled? I admit to listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Roe-Jogan.jpg (121 KB, 400x627) Image search: [Google]
Roe-Jogan.jpg
121 KB, 400x627
What's the concensus, is Joey redpilled? I admit to listening to his podcast pretty regularly. He seems based when it comes to feminism and SJW stuff, but treads very carefully when it comes to race. I can't recall him ever saying something redpilled about Joos or Nogs. He also can't help but bash religion and comes off as one of those I Fucking Love Science people and also "DUDE WEED LMAO"
>>
He sits on the fence on anything like Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
>>
>>55469246
And yet another advertising thread
You fucking shills are working hard today
>>
>>55469246
I've listened to his podcasts for a few years now. I think he is careful about race and religion because of his being famous and working for UFC, as well as the fact his podcasts are sponsored by products and services that would drop him in a heartbeat. Love the guy though. He even admits he's not smart but is very interested in science-y stuff,
>>
>>55469393
I don't know what you mean desu?
>>
>>55469246
Joe Rogan has a lot of friends in the sport industry so I severely doubt he'd say anything to piss off blacks or anything popular in fight sports. I was a fighter and everyone smoked weed or drank or did coke and thought SJWs were fags and women need to learn their place. that is all standard. He won't risk his career just to say "blacks shouldn't commit crimes if they don't wanna get killed" cause a lot of sports/fighters are black. Also jews give him the money and air time.
Captcha needs to fuck off with these patios
>>
He got BTFO by Gavin McInnes last month on the subject of God.
>>
>>55469246
he's blue pilled. He will take some red pilled shit and give it the blue pill analyses and come out with a blue pill result.
>>
>>55469246
>liking science is bad

Hes a pretty cool smart dumb guy. He agrees usually with whoever he has on.
If he has Ana Kasparian, or Abby Martin on, he's mostly in agreement.
If he has someone like Adam Corrola on, he sucks his dick and agrees with all his horseshit.

I do enjoy his thoughts on aliums and dmt though.
>>
tried to listen to his podcast with Sam Harris but they started talking about MMA which doesn't interest me. Seems like a friendly guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 785x762
>>55469502
Yes you do. You shill this faggots shit on /fit/ and /pol/ at least once a week. You'll deny this of course. But it's obvious for anyone who has lurked either board on a regular basis.
>>
>>55469246
Hi Joe. Used to think you were interesting, but for the record, I've come to detest you for believing your own bullshit.

Your accusation against Milo as 'self-hating' was the final straw. You're not a psychologist, and you don't know shit about living life as a gay man. And no, secretly choking down sperm every weekend doesn't count.
>>
He's the oblivious meatheads version of the daily show or southpark. He offers them a safe space where a dumb guy like him can give them news but not really commit to any beliefs.
>>
>>55469945
He just got irritated because Milo kept interrupting him
>>
>>55469655
Never said liking science is bad, it's just those type of people who talk about science in a trendy way while not understanding shit about it. Hence I Fucking Love Science, that page that every fedora I know on facebook is following because they like the colorful pictures and quotes
>>
>>55469945
> you don't understand what it's like to be gay
> and no drinking cum doesn't make you gay

is you're girlfriends penis bigger than yours fellow straight male.
>>
The idiot's smart person
>>
>>55469393
yes joe rogan needs help getting his name out there because no one has ever heard of him

you're an idiot
>>
Go away Joey.
Why do you keep making threads about yourself here.

baka senpai desu
>>
>>55469246
DUDE LSD LMAO
>>
>>55469246
He's a moron
>>
He's a manlet so his voice doesn't matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 453x557
>>55470227
With this level of weekly shilling...yeah I would expcet everyone would know his name by now.

Keep up the good work $hill
>>
File: 1446148514123.png (24 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1446148514123.png
24 KB, 382x379
>>55469246

>Has a talk show
>automatically people assume he is red-pilled because of cryotherapy and muh hunting
>Epic fence sitter
>Muh MMA

Hypocritical jackass desu senpai
>>
>>55469246
He fucked up The Man Show so bad. This can never be forgiven.
>>
>>55469246
idk, like me he never smoked weed until he was like 28.

unlike me, it didn't totally "blow his mind, bro".

weed is just so goddamn innocuous.
>>
>>55469246
He is a smart guy no doubt
I was never that into him but have heard some pod cast
I feel like he got me started on the red pill journey but when I returned after years of 4chan/pol I was surprised by blue pilled he actually turned out
I feel like I have progressed farther on the "red pill" path than he has
Idk if this is an insult to him or not
>>
TRUE-PILLED BLUE-PILLED THROUGH AND THROUGH-PILLED.
>>
>>55469246
He's a retard

>DUDE I CANT BELIEVE GROWN ADULTS BELIEVE IN FAIRY TALES
>DUDE SHROOMS AND ISOLATIONS TANKS WILL OPEN YOUR MIND! MOSES WAS HIGH ON DMT FUMES FROM A BURNING DMT BUSH
>>
Rogan hates ideologies, not people.
>>
he's a idiot mediocrity and he really shouldn't be considered a comedian by ANY strech - though I suppose he's a "good" guy, though that doesn't matter for shit

but I'm glad joe rogan and doug benson exist, they make me as a 22 year old stoner feel like an esoteric genius as opposed to these aging nothings
>>
>>55471302
He's a retard and so are you for saying he's smart. KeK
>>
>>55471505
None of that is actually retarded. He has never said the fundamentals and morals taught by religion are silly, but rather extremism and bible/quran etc. worship. Enjoy being a good goy dummy who has no interest in exploring his own mind or the universe :^)
>>
He needs more Joey Diaz.
>>
DUDE DMT DISSOLVED IN ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL AND USED TO FILL KETTLE BALL SHAPED FLOTATION TANK MMA RINGS
>>
>>55471939
Redban kill yourself dude. You're 40 years old and act like a 15 year old.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.