[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Carly Fiorina literally proposed reigniting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: GettyImages-464514734.jpg (89 KB, 594x401) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-464514734.jpg
89 KB, 594x401
Where were you when Carly Fiorina literally proposed reigniting the Cold War with Russia?
>>
>>55467907
she's been doing this every single debate
>>
File: Fiorina.png (61 KB, 842x231) Image search: [Google]
Fiorina.png
61 KB, 842x231
>>
It was the realization that yes, it is actually possible to have a worse serious presidential candidate than Hillary Clinton
>>
>>55467907
just reigniting the race war, where were you?
>>
>yfw trump and rand are the only ones who dont want to start WWIII
>>
>>55467907
Whoever photoshop'd her to look like a Jew did a great job...
>>
why does the USA hate Russia so much, but is very silent about China or India?
>>
File: ddc.jpg (21 KB, 680x246) Image search: [Google]
ddc.jpg
21 KB, 680x246
post YFW Carly wins the presidency.
>>
>>55467907
Dumb bitch.

We need to ALLY with Russia and rid North America and Europe of all the shitskins.
>>
>>55468196

We have less incentive to rock the boat with China due to close trade ties whereas Russia is pretty much just there, and India is a country of strategic interest.
>>
>>55468010
this shall be posted under everything Fiorina related
>>
>>55467907

I love how the thundercunt casually suggested occupying the Balkan States to "send a message" to Russia

Would seriously vote for Bernie before her and I fucking hate commies
>>
I was probably shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>55467907
I wanna fuck Carly Fiorna so bad desu
>>
btw its not just carly like 3 of the candidates want a no fly zone in syria, they want to pretty much shoot down russian mig's.

trump, rand and cruz are the only sane people up there.

how the fuck can americans vote for these other people is beyond me
>>
>>55468369
this would be a dream come true. We have the means to wipe them off the face of the Earth, instead we let them into our land and fund them with our taxes, makes me sick.
>>
>>55468698
Carly wants to expand the military even more
>>
>>55468698

She went further than that, she's such an insane cunt that instead of just proposing the no fly zone (which if you are genuinely of the conviction that Russia is an aggressor is not totally unreasonable I guess) she wants to make Germany the frontier of the East-West conflict again and bring back missile defense systems in Poland.

Russia will see this as aggression and counterbalance, which will probably end in either deescalation depending on which side breaks first or some dumbfuck starting WWIII because he wanted to take potshots at the Russian border.

Geopolitics 101 you dumb cunt (Carly, not you).
>>
This cunt and Hillary would be the absolute worst case scenarios for our country.

Jeb and Bernie may be beta keks, but they wouldn't get us into WWIII.

Both Carly and Hillary are sociopaths and further proof that someone with a vagina should be nowhere near leadership positions.
>>
File: Desert.jpg (826 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826 KB, 1024x768
>>55468289
>>
>>55468980

>Carly wants to cut diplomatic ties with Russia
>woman's solution to foreign policy is giving silent treatment
>>
>>55467907

Wondering who would vote for that face to be the President of the United States.
>>
>>55468407
Russia has all the natural resources, especially exotics. wW3 will be fought over natural resources in Russia, Africa, and the soon to be ice free Arctic. Yes, man made global warming is in fact responsible for starting WW3.
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 763x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 763x1024
Something inside of me would tap that ass so hard.
>>
>>55467907
Cold war has already stated faggots.
>>
>>55469144
Knarly arthritic hands...gross.
>>
>>55467907

I was listening to her claim to have boned Putin on live TV.
>>
>>55469083
Pretty much this. Although Pajeet might delude himself thinking his country is anything but a breeding ground for disease with an unsustainable overpopulation.
>>
>>55469144
Really? For me its that thing hanging off in front of me. Kinda between the legs area.
>>
>>55467907
Proposed? The Cold War has already been reignited.
>>
File: 1447214450380.png (421 KB, 571x656) Image search: [Google]
1447214450380.png
421 KB, 571x656
>>
I honestly don't know why Russia and America can't be allies
>>
>>55470206
Divide and conquer m8. The Jews would never allow the 2 biggest countries with the highest white population be allied.
>>
File: petrodollars.png (209 KB, 1625x778) Image search: [Google]
petrodollars.png
209 KB, 1625x778
>>55470206
>ywn stop having to support shitty fucking Saudi Arabia
>>
PRIVATE
MEETINGS
WITH PUTIN
>>
>when the main critcisim of a candidate is that he or she doesn't want to gibs israel dat

#JustRepublicanThings
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.