[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What an inspiration...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
What an inspiration...
>>
>>55467819
Yeah, she actually did something to better herself instead of spending the rest of her days on welfare or gold digging whilst complaining about muh patriarchy
>>
Ugly Whut?
>>
>>55467819
damn that subway looks rough
>>
>>55468024
sheit
>>
It's all about the boobs anon
>>
The only reason why she has 18 Academy Awards is because the Academy continues to give them to her because its the thing to do when it comes to female actresses.
>>
>>55467819
>>55468024
no idea who she is. im pretty sure them telling her she's ugly was code word for casting couch.
>>
>>55467819

She gobbled the gravy by appearing in the farce Holocaust series programme which started the second wave of Holohoaxianity in the läte 70's.
>>
>>55468075
m80....
>>
>>55467819
uhh, 18 nominations.
>>
>>55467819
That seems great to me actually. I was expecting a "how dare you oppress me, shitlord!? everyone is beautiful" followed by a rant against the patriarchy but she just told him what she thought about his opinion and kept on trucking. Because she persevered, she made it. That's a great lesson for all those who would just lay down defeated and shout for help against the vile male oppression of having opinions.
>>
she has 3 oscars, 18 noms is what she meant hopefully
>>
>Death Becomes Her
More about feminism in that movie than you'll ever know.
>>
Today I went to apply for a job.
They told me that they are still looking at other applications, some whom have better qualifications than what I have.
I told them: "Alright." and went on my way and found other work.
And I did.

Such inspiration.
It bascially the story of every person who fail to get to get the first job they apply for and have the minimalistic motivation of continuing applying for other job and succeeding with that.
>>
File: o-MERYL-STREEP-1980-facebook.jpg (290 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-MERYL-STREEP-1980-facebook.jpg
290 KB, 2000x1000
>>55467819
>What an inspiration...
Not sure if trolling, but I do like Meryl Streep.
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/oct/02/meryl-streep-on-feminist-question-im-a-humanist

She don't need no man.
>>
>>55467819
18 Academy Awards ain't gonna make you any prettier, toots.
>>
>>55467819
Nobody deserves to be called ugly or belittled. I don't understand what you are so mad about OP. She did a good thing.
>>
>>55467819
Where are her tits? She must have had them added later.
>>
Does anyone know if she slept her way to the top with all the Jew pig producers?
>>
>>55467819
They told me I was ugly, so I took the subway home with the pleb and uglies to boost my confidence.
>>
>>55467819
>too ugly
Not like Jessica Lange was an upgrade.
>>
>>55467819

the fact she made a career in hollywood even though she was deemed ugly shows that she got it through actual work and dedication though mate, nothing to be mad about here
>>
>>55467819
>didn't wine on social media
>didn't cry
>didn't call the press
>didn't chimp out
>didn't blame the patriarchy
>handled things like a mature adult
>kept working hard and became successful.

If only every woman was like this.
>>
>>55467819
She's one of those rare females who actually rises above her sex
Those are generally the women who are highly successful in their field
>>
>>55468194
>no idea who Meryl Streep is

Holy shit how out of touch and autistic do you have to be.
>>
>>55467819
She still ugly tho
>>
>>55468738
>If only every woman was like this.
they can't because then they would be men
>>
>>55468882
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>55468488
It's more about continuing to apply for the kind of job you really want and feel qualified for even though it's a really small market and you'd probably have an easier time setting your sights lower and giving up your dreams. Not good advice for everyone though but it wasn't what you are described.
>>
>>55467819
The guy was right. She was right. win-win
>>
Note: she's not a hamplanet.
Feel bad fatties
>>
Well you don't need to be a good actor for King Kong, all you need to do is look pretty and scream, which she isn't.
>>
>>55469202
She isn't scream?
>>
>>55467819
The true French are worth saving, although it seems they've given up. Not out of choice, but out of their former Jewish leader and his policies.
>>
>>55467819
I met the woman who played her part in the 2005 film. She wasn't very pretty w/o makeup.
>>
A DINGO ATE HER BABY!
>>
>Don't cry and complain when someone hurts your feelings; brush it off, work hard and become successful

I agree completely Meryl; congratulations.
Now if only your fans did the same.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.