[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they have minorities front and center and the white people pushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
they have minorities front and center and the white people pushed off to side
>>
Minorities make up the majority of internet users
>>
>>55467123
of course.

It won't stop.
>>
>>55467123
America belongs to the minorities now.
>>
>>55467123

Is the white officer waving goodbye to his nation
>>
>>55467123
>All the young people are non-white
>Elderly are white
At least it is accurate.
>>
>>55467246
He is clearly Chinese as he has yellow skin.
>>
File: 1447229660478.png (410 KB, 881x333) Image search: [Google]
1447229660478.png
410 KB, 881x333
Not a single white man in the entire picture.

We have effectively been erased from the pages of history.
>>
Yes there have been about a dozen threads about this today.

It was the first thing I noticed and I wasn't surprised at all. Google's got a penchant for pulling this kind of stuff.
>>
operation g behind the darkie
>>
File: 1447283761248424318.jpg (49 KB, 453x412) Image search: [Google]
1447283761248424318.jpg
49 KB, 453x412
Goodbye white superiority

I never really knew you anyway

Do you think history will repeat someday or will blacks just kill off all the whites instead?
>>
>>55467123
They do this with literally every single custom logo. It's not new
>>
>>55467320
You labeled the asian guy black and the white guy asian
>>
>Do you think history will repeat someday or will blacks just kill off all the whites instead?

blacks kill the whites. blacks die from malnutrion as their skin does not allow them to thrive at higher latitudes, jews inherit the earth.
>>
>>55467598
>blacks kill the whites.
lol that will never happen, niggers are too dumb and unorganized to to that
>>
>>55467123
from left to right
>old italian or hispanic man
>white woman
>black man
>hispanic man
>asian man
>black woman
>old white woman

there are no white men in there, who actually make up the majority of veterans
>>
White people is going extinct
>>
>>55467123
Honest question, where's a white guy in this pic? The waving chink? The old spic?
>>
>>55467123
>>55467267
My nephew's current 6th grade history book is the same way. FDR is the only the white person on the cover. He's at the very bottom in black and white while the rest of it vibrant, color photos of colored individuals. The worst part of all is that I can't tell him what's going on. You can't tell kids the truth or else you'll be getting a call from the school or even social services regarding "toxic ideas" being discussed at home.
>>
>>55468149
Literally what the Soviets did.
>>
>>55467541
No he didn't faggot
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.