[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ I want to start convincing people around me about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1386203212252.gif (17 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
1386203212252.gif
17 KB, 313x339
So /pol/ I want to start convincing people around me about how accepting refugees is a huge mistake. I have an idea of what I should say but im having trouble making them into strong arguments. What are some great ones to convince people? (already watched the on going video on /pol/)
>>
>>55465718
>huexico
It's too late
>>
>>55466726
North Mexico is still worth saving imo. The south is fucking lost tho
>>
>>55465718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Show them this vid.
>>
>>55466906
Already did. What I can think of is about how the white race will go extinct, how it damages their economy and their health/safety. Imagine the native germans being in their houses watching a wave of fucking refugees assaulting the streets, thats insane
>>
>>55467035
I have a friend who lives in Germany (Berlin) and literally 90% of ppl in his school are sandniggers. I fell sorry 4 him.
>>
>>55467239
Thats horrible, but isnt the UK having a problem with muslims? How is that over there? What are the natives thinking?
>>
>>55467374
Most of England is fucked. I live in Scotland right now and muslims are thankfully a minority.
>>
>>55467570
Although in more popular parts of Scotland such as Manchester there is a problem with these faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 363x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 363x473
>>55465718
Mexico's talking about accepting refugees? A Brown clown
>>
>>55466906
>Show them this vid.
Make him watch for the 8th time, fire him up even more
>>
>>55467767
Ikr, we can barely handle ourselves and some are talking about accepting refugees
>>
>>55467712
Shit man rip the UK, its really sad that everything is happening over some uncivilized faggots
>>
>>55465718
>I have an idea of what I should say but im having trouble making them into strong arguments
then maybe you should consider being wrong? doesnt sound like you actually know why you are opposed to accepting (lots of) refugees.
>>
>>55468011
why would sandniggers cross an ocean just to live in a shitty desert when they already live in a shitty desert?
>>
What if Trump makes you a slave to work on his wall. Wouldnt be nice to be accepted as a refugee?

You know why you are having trouble making strong aruments? Porque no los hay.
>>
>>55468207
Someone hasnt watched the video
>>
>>55468106
Im conviced its wrong and im completely against it. The only reason why I need "strong" arguments is because people here are thick thick liberals who do not think of the dangers of accepting lots of refugees. I understand what you are trying to say but im only having trouble making arguments for liberals. So far I can only think of how it will kill the diversity (white people) in Europe, all the safety problems that are currently happening in those countries like all the rape crimes that have been going on for a while, etcetc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.