[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTANS BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: raptor_jesus_by_dangermousedavs.jpg (405 KB, 680x879) Image search: [Google]
raptor_jesus_by_dangermousedavs.jpg
405 KB, 680x879
>"Hurr durr islam is so bad because its not our culture"
>go back 1800 years
>survived for 100.000 years
>literally get raped by romans
>get forced to pray to sky jesus
>forced to turn down their old gods
>forced to destroy their monuments
>forced to discard their culture, their way of life and their traditions
>"OMG Christianity is totally our thing"
>"We are so christian"
>"we need to defend our religion"

TOPKEK!

Christianity is not the european way of life! I repeat: Christianity is not the european way of life!
>>
>>55465572
Christians are shameless when it comes to destroying other peoples culture. They are hypocrites.
>>
>>55465572
>fight against Romans for generation and lose
>fight against mudshits and never lose
See the difference?
>>
>>55465572
shouldn't you be prepping the bull Germany?
>>
>>55465572
Christianity was prominent in Europe's rise and collective global conquest. So yes as a superior race it is very much part of our identity
>>
>>55465572
>implying Christianity digested European identity rather than the opposite
German... of course
>>
>>55465572
Europeans adopted Christianity as their own and made it even greater while they were made greater by Christianity, ahmed.
>>
>>55465572
There was no Europe, just inter-warring tribes of white niggers, which you are Germoney.
>>
>>55465572
>reddit raptor
>"top kek"
>anti Christian post
>German flag (obvious kebab proxy)

Not surprised
>>
>We must defend our Middle Eastern religion from another Middle Eastern Region!
>>
>>55465572
>Being religious
>>
>>55465572
It doesn't stop you from enjoying Christian holidays by getting loads of days off, Germany.
>>
>>55465572

Are you implying I dont hate "Olav den Hellige" (Olav the Holy), for not fucking over Norvegr? I pray to Tor every single day that he may ride over the heavens to smite your filthy german ass.
>>
>>55467072
For fucking over* obviously
>>
>>55465572
Joke's on you, I'm American!
>>
>>55465572
Topkek.
>>
File: AllahAllowedThis.jpg (191 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
AllahAllowedThis.jpg
191 KB, 576x1024
Just a little reminder. Pic related
>>
>>55465819
TOP FUCKING KEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ37zhk9i3o
>>
>>55468193
Thank you ba'al
>>
>>55465954
> Christianity was prominent in Europe's rise and collective global conquest.

In fact, Christianity held us back. It only was prominent as an excuse for wars, crusades, oppression, ripoff, etc.

It's not part of our identity. Dragging your shit behind only because because it was always there is the failure to develop.

Before you turn into silly references to my flag, note that where I live used to be center of Christianity for some time and it was close for the rest of time.
>>
The judeo christian god yahweh is from a indo european pantheon which also includes ba'al who is the equivilant of indra, zeus or tyr, Yaweh was the isrealite patron god, and god of war making him akin to mars, or odin. Like all indo european religions it had its origins in europe and spread outwards. It became monotheistic and then went through a filter of middle eastern philosophy being manifested in the words of the prophet, and then after being brought back to Europe went through another filter where many pagan traditions, dieties and european philosophies became incorporated in branches like catholocism and orthodoxy. For example the catholic saint dennis comes from the french version of the greco roman god dioynious. Which more or less means whether your worshipping Odin, Mars, Zeus or Indra its the same god with different applied philosophys, thing is we know very little about legitimate pagan tradtions rituals and practices outside of what has been incorporated in christianity or was recorded as a means of slandering pagans which means that it is highly inaccurate and by practicing a religion you don't understand your more likely to anger your god or gods than anything else.
Tl;dr
Most religions from spain to india are indo european and originated in europe or very near it, Christianity being no exemption.
>>
>>55469293
>Constantinople is all of Europe.
The byzantine fought off mudshit hordes for well over 800 years before falling and the Greeks of Byzantium never converted.

An United Europe wouldve slaugthered the mudshits, i.e the first and 2nd Crusade
>>
>>55469709
>czechs
>relevant
Leave the world conquest to relevant nations please, all you accomplished was being disgusting heretics
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.