[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British children least likely to go to university
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Peta Jensen1.jpg (488 KB, 1500x2371) Image search: [Google]
Peta Jensen1.jpg
488 KB, 1500x2371
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11987142/Ethnic-minorities-more-likely-to-go-to-university-than-white-working-class-British-children.html

This is what happens when you give benefits to all racial groups, while you forget about yours. Leftist in UK has done a great job destroying British working class.
>>
this has been common knowledge for a long time, and it's got very little to do with intelligence - foreign students usually pay ~3x the fees we do so it's obvious how that ends up. that explains why there's so many foreigners. the reason there's so many "british" shitskins is due to quotas, it's just much more hush-hush here than it is in the US, people here don't like to admit we have affirmative action. on the plus side, the result is the whites who manage to get through the net are far, far smarter than any of the shitskins. the smartest people i know are lower class whites with shitty backgrounds, and i'm saying that as a white who went to a shit-tier school and still managed to get into one of the top engineering courses. not oxbridge because you get no preparation for the interviews at state schools, and without preparation and a bit of insider knowledge you won't get an offer on a popular course. not imperial either because the guy who interviewed me was indian and his accent was so thick i legitimately had no idea what the fuck he was saying, kek.
>>
File: Peta Jensen.jpg (277 KB, 1666x2500) Image search: [Google]
Peta Jensen.jpg
277 KB, 1666x2500
>>55465699
White males are ignored, marginalised and left to rot thanks to their alleged "white male privilege", when what they actually have is the exact opposite of privilege.
>>
>>55465182
This is because the left doe snot care about white working class people. It only cares about middle class people. The left today represents the cosmopolitan, rootless middle class.
>>
What a horse faced whore.
>>
File: tumblr_nx7afyacI01qcgic2o1_1280.jpg (392 KB, 1278x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx7afyacI01qcgic2o1_1280.jpg
392 KB, 1278x1920
>>55465182
>According to the Institute for Public Policy Research, Nigerian pupils are among best performing student groups in the United Kingdom.

>According to Higher Education Statistics Agency data, 17,620 students from Nigeria were studying at British public higher education institutions in the academic year 2011-12. This made them the third largest country-of-origin group behind students from China and India.

Should we be concerned?
>>
at least they have their white privilege, right?
>>
>>55465182
It's because rich families from all over the world send their kids to Britain for an education.

These aren't foreigners born in Britain.
>>
>>55465182
Labour has done far more damage to the working class than the tories ever could have hoped to do not only that but welfare and nhs are now under immense strain thanks to there immigration policy too. Fucking traitorous cunts
>>
>>55465182
I've blown so many loads to Peta Jensen's videos

>inb4 degeneracy
I don't even care - her body is so fucking tight
>>
>>55465182
The left in Britain looks on working class people, the people it claims to represent, like fucking pets, they think working class people are stupid, ignorant they look down on us and spit.

They represent middle class hipsters that went to university, and think they are normal people. Fuck them Labour is a fucking cancer. Hitler did more for the working class in Germany in one year than Labour has done for over 50 years.
>>
>>55467561
Thanks for sharing ameribro we needed to now this.
>>
>>55467014
Only upper Nigerian class can afford university studies in UK for their kids. It's obvious that they are better than average British student.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.