[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even worth going to college anymore /pol/? I want to study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1445939228081.jpg (1 MB, 2124x1317) Image search: [Google]
1445939228081.jpg
1 MB, 2124x1317
Is it even worth going to college anymore /pol/?

I want to study astrophysics or computer science but I can only imagine college as a breeding ground for SJWs and hyper liberal fucks. It doesn't help that I'm military and that's how I'm paying for college, so I'm assuming i'll be discriminated against by professors if they find out.
>>
As long as you are getting a good degree it's still worth it.
Just keep your head down and nobody should call you out and ignore the 24/7 shilling.
Let them discriminate, in a field like astrophysics you will get a good job regardless of what your grades are.

Godspeed.
>>
File: 1375910395839.gif (977 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
1375910395839.gif
977 KB, 341x512
>I want to study astrophysics or computer science
>>
>>55464996
If you want to study those things, college is a good idea. Don't be afraid of the SJWs. Being military, you can always look them in the eye and say some bad ass shit like, "We guard you while you sleep, mother fucker." Or, you might just want to be more polite and say something like, "check your civilian privilege."
>>
>>55464996
Pick a school where you aren't required to take a bunch of hippy brainwashing classes.
>>
>attending to uni
>students are on a range from mildly bluepilled to redpilled af
>some profs are openly redpilled aswell
>others keep their views for themselves

Feels good to be Hungarian.
>>
>>55464996
Try the university of Phoenix. You won't have to leave Moms basement.
>>
File: siegdiddilyheil.png (284 KB, 579x485) Image search: [Google]
siegdiddilyheil.png
284 KB, 579x485
>>55464996
>wanting to join kike infested teaching
why not have Reich studies young Aryan?
>>
>>55464996
I'm not sure about USA, but Brazilian universities are filled with SJWs on humanities only. Going for a STEM degree should actually be fine.
>>
>>55464996
Computer science is not that great of a thing I hear.
>>
>>55465389
>Studying CS
>Can't hold all of my fedoras

>>55464996
Yes, it is worth it. However, since you are 'MURICAN, you must be absolutely certain about picking "the right thing".
If you haven't ever programmed in your entire life, then you might get quite disappointed, so make sure to try it before picking CS.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.