[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>natural rights What does this even mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: rights[1].jpg (22 KB, 279x350) Image search: [Google]
rights[1].jpg
22 KB, 279x350
>natural rights

What does this even mean?
>>
>>55464893

sounds like Marxist feelgood tripe, no more borders tier

Carson explained the Marxist mentality well in a few words 'they replace ideas that worked with ones that sound good on paper'
>>
>>55464893
it's just some buzzwords
>hur dur we all have the same rights, look I wrote it on this piece of paper :^)
human rights are an ultimate United Nations meme, they're shitposters way above the australians
>>
reverse evolution
>>
>>55464893
It's a way to make stealing/redistribution plausible to morons.
>>
>>55465031
It usually refers to the theories of John Locke.

All humans are endowed by their creator with the rights of self-ownership, liberty and property.

not really anything marxist about it, unless the SJW's have co-opted this idea as well and I just don't know about it yet.
>>
>>55464893
Natural rights are something keks feel everyone should have.

The list will be evergrowing untill they are shown what hardship is.
>>
>>55464893
the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and self defense

brit kucks wouldnt know
>>
>>55464893
Literally: a right that every human will naturally agree to give to every other human.
It's thing like dignity, integrity, freedom of conscience. Not much.

They, people driven by feels added material wealth.
>>
>>55464893
It means either:

>Humans share common desires and aspirations and a wise society will respect and enable those desires and aspirations.

or

>I am a naive idealist who has confused feelings for realities.

Depending on who is discussing "natural rights" and the context in which it is being discussed.
>>
People should have basic guaranteed rights but nothing too crazy desu
>>
>>55465605
Yes they have
>>
>>55464893
Yeah, the right to die.
>>
The only right a human has is to defend itself and survive. It literally has nothing else. All the other rights are given to it by other people.
>>
File: tillkamp.jpg (74 KB, 800x594) Image search: [Google]
tillkamp.jpg
74 KB, 800x594
>>55464893
To the tools to live a basic life. Somwhere to sleep and food to eat.

I doest NOT mean that should take every nigger you see in like most leftists belive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.