[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Religion help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 26
File: knight9sx.png (573 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
knight9sx.png
573 KB, 1024x768
I fell away from religion at a young age, and I think it was because of liberal education. I'm white and was raised Lutheran. Should I go back into my faith or pick a different branch of Christianity?

pic related because I'm interested in Catholicism
>>
>>55464693
Go orthodox or Catholic. Or pagan. The rest are clucked.
>>
>>55464693
Orthodox or Catholic for sure.
>>
>>55464693
Christianity is your salvation.
>>
>>55464693
The devil won the battle for earth. Heaven is still heaven and hell is still hell but god cant help you here. You must rely on your own strength and those who follow the same path.
>>
Why don't you listen to a debate first then you'll decide
https://youtu.be/cKQFT8Q-o4M
>>
File: Cure_for_christianity.jpg (6 KB, 161x251) Image search: [Google]
Cure_for_christianity.jpg
6 KB, 161x251
>>55464693
If you were truly educated then you wouldn't become religious again unless you had a mental illness.
>>
>>55465269
Not true.

"And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” Exodus 33:14

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24

The devil can't hit people with faith:

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

"Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm." (Ephesians 6:13)

>>55464693
Up to you, OP. I'm personally an Evangelical baptist (pretty much a protestant) because I prefer sola scriptura. My problem with Catholicism is that they disobey several sections of the Bible. But as long as you accept Jesus as your savior and repent, it's OK. Try not to get too attached to branches, denominations and traditions, we're here for God, not for fancy names, I believe people from different branches can get along too
>>
File: heavy_from_tf2_with_fedora.gif (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
heavy_from_tf2_with_fedora.gif
27 KB, 500x500
>>55465567
>that picture
>"if you are truly educated you are not Christian

How's another round of fedora tipping going? All Christian scientists and philosophers send you their regards
>>
>>55464693
I'm Catholic but always wanted to be a Lutheran.
>>
>>55464693
Traditional Catholic resources:

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_traditional_Catholic_websites
>>
>>55465581
Following a bible set up by Catholics, who killed the Christians who went against them, including the sect that believes in what I said. Of course your going to find things that only affirm catholic faith and denounce others. They took out he books they didnt like and added the ones they felt like doing. Alot of Pauls stuff isnt in there, for example, because it didnt match the love and peace to Christians prospective the church wanted to put out.
>>
>>55465960
But God has done a lot for me, anon, and I've seen miracles with my own eyes, so what is your point exactly? The sad part is that God has done a lot for you too but even then you still go around saying that He's not here to aid us anymore. This just goes to show how the devil can deceive people in many different ways. He can make people believe he doesn't exist, that he is actually a good guy, or apparently that there is no way to escape him.
>>
>>55464693
>>>/his/
>>
>>55466096
Miracles? Like what? The system working as planned isnt a miracle, a miracle would be a cars floating to avoid hitting the water to save lives.
>>
>>55466096
> I've seen miracles with my own eyes
not an atheist here but can you tell us more about those "miracles" ?
>>
Áve María, grátia pléna,
Dóminus técum.
Benedícta tu in muliéribus,
et benedíctus frúctus véntris túi, Iésus.
Sáncta María, Máter Déi,
óra pro nóbis peccatóribus,
nunc et in hóra mórtis nóstrae. Ámen.
>>
>>55465567
Fuck off freak I hope you have cancer uneducated mentally ill freak!
>>
>>55464693
>Should I go back into my faith
No, superstition is for children and old women.
>>
File: CxU6n.gif (41 KB, 209x190) Image search: [Google]
CxU6n.gif
41 KB, 209x190
>>55466561
I had mircul wonse was playing Minecraft nd found 8 diamonds in chest. Mr sppoky scary skelington trid 2 kil me but herobreni savd my lief.
>>
>>55466865
u serious m8 ? that some spooky scary shit m8
>>
File: Christianity2.jpg (49 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
Christianity2.jpg
49 KB, 600x507
>>55466682
Okay calm down christfag. I'm pretty sure your kike on a stick told you to turn the other cheek.
>>
>>55466336
>>55466561
There are dozens of miracles, but I suppose you two are looking for impressive, "supernatural" things, right?

Uh, let's see. I was once being robbed by some guys who got inside my house while I was opening the door to someone. They checked the entire house except for the room where I keep the valuables (such as electronics) inside. That room wasn't even hidden, it's literally the first room you see when you enter the house, and it had the door open and you could see a computer from outside, there is no excuse for them to have missed that room if they found some actually hidden stuff.

The most valuable thing they got their hands on was my GPS, which I honestly couldn't lose because I was about to go on a trip. The funny thing is, he tried to pick up my GPS, dropped it. He tried again three more times, ended up dropping it on the floor immediately all three, to the point where he just yelled and kicked the GPS away. He didn't drop anything else during the robbery. It's a miracle imo.

There's also something else that I doubt you people will believe. There's a mount near my city where you can, as locals say here, "testify God's glory". People with faith can see the plants glow and a lot of things happen, while people without faith end up seeing demons and running away in fear. It's fairly popular among those who know it, but for some reason the media never gave it attention. I know many close friends who were there and can confirm by the way, I plan to visit it next year.

There's many more stories. Come on anons, have you two really never witnessed God taking care of you?
>>
>>55464693
Roman Catholic here.
I choose this sect because of the rich history, lineage, and discipline. It's not like the Protestant "hell is only for pedos" thing.
>>
>>55464693
Anon, don't let people who have no idea about religion make your choice for you.
Investigate all the denominations you can and figure out with God which one is right/best for you.
Don't just stick with Catholic/Orthodox, go to Baptist, other Protestant, J-dubs, Mormons, don't limit yourself.
God speed.
>>
>>55467050
Alright, going to need some confirmation on those, the second one has to atleast have something on it, local at the very least. This is 4chan you cant just say shit and expect people to believe you. First one cant be confirmed so I'll just give it to you if you can find the second one.
>>
>>55467364
Adding to this, visiting one church is not enough to judge a denomination. As a Baptist I've been on many corrupt, bad Baptist churches. You need to search for it.
>>
>>55467050
Mental defectives attempting to rob you is a miracle? Well, I guess I got a miracle too then. One time I was at Sam's and there was a girl sleeping in a shopping cart. It was really cute and with the way she was curled up her skirt was up so you could see her panties. It must have been a divine occurrence.
>>
>>55464693
On a similar note, I am a Germanic pagan. I would like to be Christian but there are simply too many inconsistencies. What does /pol/ advise?
>>
>>55467480
Exactly, you've got to find a way to figure it out with prayer and based on feelings.
>>55466865
All hail our Lord and Saviour, Herobrine.
>>
haha, for lulz I looked up the hair like wool and skin like bronze thing the blacks keep going about. The color was white as wool and the FEET was like bronze in a furnace, ie: WHITE.
>>
File: 1447270068301.png (785 KB, 1024x378) Image search: [Google]
1447270068301.png
785 KB, 1024x378
Orthodox
>>
>>55467050
Where is this mountain
>>
>>55466970
But you are not my brother.

You'll change your tune when the pendulum swings back.
>>
File: 1441921959878.jpg (76 KB, 776x864) Image search: [Google]
1441921959878.jpg
76 KB, 776x864
>>
>>55467580
Ignore them. Become a 'Cultural Christian' and work for the greater good of the white race.
>>
Fucking /pol/ retards imagine Catholicism to be >MUH CRUSADES

Go to a fucking Church you're in for a big surprise

The local Catholic church here keeps brainwashing people at mass about how we must accept all refugees
>>
File: abrahamic religions Europe1.png (84 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
abrahamic religions Europe1.png
84 KB, 590x385
>>55464693
Christian Identity, otherwise don't bother getting back into the Abrahamic religions, it's a waste of your time and life like it was mine.
>>
>>55467468
How do I confirm the second one? Do you expect me to bring my friends to 4chan so they can testify about it too? I mean, if you lived near me, I guess I could show you physical evidence. People often bring things such as branches or flowers from that mount, and they still retain their "special" nature, like: The branch still glows and the flower "opens" (not sure if this is the right term) if you pray near it. As I said before, I have no idea why the media still hasn't made this place viral, it's almost as if there's divine interference keeping it "hidden", you can only find about it from other people's mouth like how I am telling you about it here.

>>55467504
They were not mentally handicapped. Looked like two little shits who wanted to steal shit to sell for drugs later. A guy I knew apparently knew them and wanted to sell me my stolen stuff back some days later. The police couldn't do anything because they were hiding in an apartment and they can't invade apartments without knowing the exact apartment where they are hiding, kek

>>55467669
Brazil, Santa Catarina, somewhere near Curitiba I think. I don't know exactly where because I've never been there yet though. I think the name is "Monte Cristo"? Either that or I am confusing it with another mount nearby.

If you really want to know, I'll ask one of my friends that has been there through my phone. Should be back with a more accurate answer in some minutes.
>>
File: 7nu1ugqhr1rb44tmo1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
7nu1ugqhr1rb44tmo1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x366
Prince Vladimir begins to recognize that pagan gods are unable to unify Rus. Becoming interested in the question of faith while planning a campaign against the Eastern Roman Empire, he has sent embassies to the neighboring states of Bulgaria, Khazar, and Byzantium to examine their beliefs. The ambassadors return, declaring that the Islam of Bulgaria is too unhappy a religion to adopt. The fact that Islam bans fermented drink and pork does not set well with the Russians, who cannot imagine life without either—especially the drink. Vladimir himself rejects the Judaism of his Khazar neighbors, for he says the Jewish loss of Jerusalem and its temple proves that God has forsaken them. As for German Catholicism, the ambassadors describe it as plain and dour. Their impression of the faith of their Orthodox neighbors to the south is altogether different, however. Upon attending a service at the glorious Hagia Sophia cathedral in Constantinople, they report:

“And we went into the Greek lands, and we were led into a place where they serve their God, and we did not know where we were, on heaven or on earth; and do not know how to tell about this. All we know is that God lives there with people and their service is better than in any other country. We cannot forget that beauty since each person, if he eats something sweet, will not take something bitter afterwards; so we cannot remain any more in paganism.”
>>
>>55467923
sspx. please look it up/
>>
>>55467923
Not mine, they say we need to help them were they live, that what is happening is illegal, and were Presbyterian so were full of a bunch of old steel engineers.
>>
>>55467480
>>55467050
the robber stole your GPS (which you could have clearely used to track him down & bust his ass quickly ) , he dropped it once , tried to pick it up , dropped it again , and again and then he said "fuck it" and left it
isn't that a miracle for him ? he could have ended in jail easily , maybe jesus saved him
>the glory mountain
could you name it ?? this is 2015 there must be a clip of it somewhere
>baptist
why are you baptist ? why not catholic or protestant?
>>
>>55468005
Fuck off you and your kike god YHVH
>>
>>55467923
http://www.dailystormer.com/traditional-catholicism-is-pro-fascism-jew-wise-and-perfect-for-white-nationalists/
>>
>>55467976
Then make it viral, take a video. Unless your saying it doesnt work under the testing condition you should have already made some of this stuff. Imagine how many people would turn to god if you did anon, and yet you keep it to your self like a light under a bushel.
>>
>>55468072
the kikes killed jesus for rejecting kikeism
>>
>>55467800
This seems like the best idea. Treat our kin as Christians would and treat outsiders like heathens would.
>>
>>55468072
Oh sorry. I misunderstood your post as someone unhappy with 'modern' Catholicism. Now I see you're just another fedora.
>>
>>55468063
He robbed my phone, I tracked him and gave the exact location to the police. He lived in an apartment so the police was unable to arrest him anyway, thanks to Brazil's laws.

>could you name it?
Working on it: >>55467976 but my guess meanwhile is that the name is "Monte Cristo".

>why are you baptist? why not catholic or protestant?
Baptists are a protestant denomination. I'm not catholic because they don't follow sola scriptura.

>>55468158
I myself am confused on why the people who go there never take videos. Maybe it's just not meant to be viral? And God just wants to keep it a secret? I really don't know, anon. But once I go and visit it, I definitely won't take a camera with me. They say that if you still have sins left in you (as in you didn't pray earlier asking for forgiveness), you see demons too, even if you are Christian. And I am afraid that my intentions of filming and exposing the place would make me see said demons too. Honestly I would consider filming the branches and flowers that are taken out of the mount though.

I also believe that there are dozens and dozens of other places similar to that one scattered around the world. I never imagined such a place existed until some years ago when my friends told me about it.
>>
>>55465567
HO HO AN EDGY GUY
>>
>>55465567
>>
>>55468340
Filming it and seeing demon would do the same thing, say it brought you closer to god and made you see your faults or something.
>>
>>55464693
It depends how keked Lutherans are

I feel like most of them live in conservative states

>>55467667
Evangelical Christianity. Orthodox is just slightly less retarded than converting to Norse paganism and is a form of LARPing as a slavic racial warrior.

In real terms if you want a wife who doesn't think her kids should be around or dating darkies and wants at least three kids, evangelical protestants are the way to go in America
>>
>>55467800
This. I am still a atheist, but I love the whole crusader aspect and resisting islam shit. Sure some christian values I don't like, but one of the reasons whites conquered the world is the fanatacism of people making money but also spreading the faith.

But lets be for real though, is there anyone here who actually believes that JEWS are behind every white mans problems? Isn't there just a TINY chance that leftwingers fuck our shit up?

The true ennemy is islam, if we start messing with the jews we will probably lose (if you actually believe jews have loads of power you should know this). If we exterminate Islam, there is litterly no threat to the Western World.
>>
>>55468475
>Filming it and seeing demon would do the same thing

What do you mean? Also, I doubt the demon would appear on said footage. I'm not divine physics expert, but if other people can't see the demon, then there's definitely something weird going on, would it really appear on the camera? And as the people without faith can't see the good things, it makes me wonder if the cool stuff would appear on the footage as well.
>>
>>55468340
>>55466096
>>55467050
>>55467480

Scary how people actually believe in demons. I don't hate christians, I hate islam. But do you really think it helps if you believe in demons? Can't you just live a good life and be happy? If there really is a just god he would judge you on how you lived your life not which faith you picked out of the 7000+ faiths there are.
>>
File: cruz satan.jpg (63 KB, 642x315) Image search: [Google]
cruz satan.jpg
63 KB, 642x315
>>55468539

Evangelicals are such Jews they're borderline not even Christian
>>
JUST READ THE KING JAMES BIBLE FOR YOURSELF! ORGANIZED CHURCHES WHETHER PROTESTANT CATHOLIC OR ORTHODOX ARE ALL OF SATAN. THE GOSPEL PAUL AND THE APOSTLES PREACHED IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO TODAYS GOSPEL. DAMN I CANT BELIEVE HOW DECIEVED THE PEOPLES OF OUR WORLD ARE. YOU CANT MEET CHRIST IN A BUILDING. GO OUT IN THE WOODS WITH A BIBLE AND GET TO KNOW THE LORD IN HIS CREATION. CATHOLICS ARE ALL GOING TO THE LAKE OF FIRE FOR WORSHIPING "MARY" THE QUEEN OF HELL. STOP BEING NOSTALGIC AND DUMB. CALL NO MAN ON THE EARTH FATHER. THE PAPA IS NOT YOUR FATHER ONLY THE FATHER IN HEAVEN. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO EASILY DECEIVED????
>>
So, for the anons who wanted to know, name is "Monte Crista".

There is some footage on Youtube, but it doesn't show the miracle stuff, I guess there's more to it than just climbing? I'll ask them more information later, not sure how I can convey the information to you anons later on though.

>>55468736
I've seen people possessed IRL though? I mean, can't you find tons of footage of possessed people on Youtube too? Of course you can just say that all dozens of videos are people "pretending", but meh, I doubt you would believe in demons even if one appeared in front of you, you sound like one of those people who doubt for the sake of it.

As for your other speech: Anon, no one can reach Heaven by their own effort. It doesn't matter if you committed "only" 20 sins and that other person committed 200, if you committed a single sin you are not perfect and therefore you can't enter Heaven (because of your corrupted nature). It's just impossible for you. But not for Jesus, he can cleanse you and get you there.
>>
>>55468627
Things that can not be held up to proper testing do not exist. This is no better then the psychics and tarot card users.
>>
File: Heil Hitlet.png (67 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
Heil Hitlet.png
67 KB, 300x197
>>55464693
Traditional Catholic Kamerad.
>>
>>55468964
I understand why you doubt it if I can't show you physical evidence. Honestly, if some anon had told me of such place some years ago, I wouldn't believe it either, the only reason I do is because a big amount of friends I have can testify that they have seen such things, and they are not liars. Honestly, it's the sort of thing you have to experience yourself. And I am pretty sure you, anon, can have many experiences similar to that one near your city, it's all a matter of seeking it. The Bible does state that those who seek it shall find, and that for those who knock on the door, said door shall be opened. You should give it a chance and seek it too.
>>
>>55468903
How come a bunch of people reuniting to sing and learn more about the Bible is "of Satan", anon? I understand your qualms with the Catholics and their pope stuff but I don't get why you dislike protestant churches (putting all the lesbian bishop thing aside)
>>
>>55464693
Get catholic, but fuck off the Pope.

Become sedevacantist, they're the gold of the catholics
>>
>>55465960
>Implying that protestants aren't a bunch of genocidals too

Same as orthodox, though they're like "old catholics"
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (164 KB, 1180x822) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
164 KB, 1180x822
You should learn that most religions were created to control people.

>mfw /pol is full of christards
>>
>>55469435
No, you have to repent of your sins, mean it, and mean to never do it again. Think Hitler did that? If you go by dantes inferno you end up with alot of Christians ending up in hell.

ALSO if you truly accept jesus, as tacky as this sounds, you would not exterminate 6 bajillion people, even if they are screwing over your country and declaring war on you.
>>
>>55469611
>Think Hitler did that?

Let's say he did.
So then he WOULD be in heaven?
>>
>>55464693
Just follow Stoicism, Gnosticism or Buddhism. Don't let hatred consume your soul and heart, friend.
>>
>>55469435
Yes, people speak in tongues. People also fake speaking in tongues. Yes, people cast out demons. People also fake casting out demons, with the cooperation of the demons. Yes, there is evil, and there is mentally ill, but there is also both together.

Sin means "missing the mark", as in you shot at a target and missed. The target is to be perfect, as God in heaven is perfect. If you cannot say that you are as perfect as God in heaven is perfect, you have missed the mark. You have "sinned". What you think is sin is actually transgressions and iniquity. Doing evil, or failing to do good.

It is not God's will that any should perish in hell, but that all find salvation through Jesus Christ. However, we are free will moral agents, and we are sovereign entities. We get to choose For Jesus, or Against Jesus, and God will respect our choices.

Not human sacrifice; the Lamb of God, sacrifices for the iniquity of the world. Singular event by God Himself, Who came down from heaven in the flesh to do just this. Fulfill the Law, both by obedience and by paying the penalty for all disobedience. His sacrifice cleared the way for salvation.

His sacrifice is not salvation.

Salvation is the regaining of the Holy Spirit, being "born again" in the Spirit of God. It comes by confessing with your mouth, that is to say out loud, that Jesus is God, and believing in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

Do this, and you will be saved.

The club of believers you hang out with afterwards is entirely secondary to you becoming a living new creation in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>55469435
>So you actually believe in footage of people talking in tongues for example? Or those weird american churches where a priest exorcises people?

I know people who have seen others talk in tongues so yeah, go figure. Honestly, you shouldn't talk in tongues if you don't have someone else able to translate it to others, doing so would actually be a sin. As for the thign about priests exorcising people: I honestly don't know, each case is different. It's a fact that some priests and pastors end up tricking others and faking those "miracles" so they can get more people to give them money. God is perfect, but the believers aren't, there are many Atheists disguised as pastors to earn money and misguide the church.

Yes, you should live without doing harm to others, that's part of what Jesus teaches us. As for the "why people go to hell" thing, honestly, I've explained this to people on pol dozens of times to the point when I just got tired of it, just google that out, it's very easy to find.

Is Hitler on Heaven? Well, who knows? If he truly repented by the end of his life and asked for forgiveness, then yes, I guess. But would he really repent? Would a "real Christian" really go on such a killing spree? Honestly I am in no position to judge Hitler as I am a sinner myself but my personal guess is that he is in hell right now. Bible claims that faith is accompanied by works and Hitler showed the opposite.
>>
>>55469821
Were assumoing halfway through the "genocide" that he repented, saw the light, ect? Then he probably would have corrected it, released the jews ect. Kept going to war because thats allowed, but yes if he repented, took actions to correct the mistake, and really felt like he would never do it again he would go to heaven. Same way a murderer who in the middle of his death row hearings really felt like what he did was wrong, skipped the rest of the hearings by repenting, and felt like he would never do it again would go to heaven.
>>
File: 1389037542363.jpg (62 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
1389037542363.jpg
62 KB, 496x501
>>55465567
*Tips Fedora*
>>
>>55464978
>pagan
Slavic or Traditional Norse, the other branches are retarded.
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
>>55469912
>>
>>55469821
The blood of Christ washed away Hitler's sins before he was born. Jesus knew Hitler would slaughter His Chosen People before He made the world.

Hitler is not an outlier. There have been many Hitlers, and many worse than Hitler.

If Hitler confessed Jesus to be Lord, and believed God raised Him from the dead, he would be saved.

That did not happen.

Hitler became a reprobate, wicked, evil, and thoroughly intransigent. I do not worry about bumping into Hitler in heaven. He is in hell, as are all types of antichrists.

But don't think that Hitler's sins were worse than yours. They're not. They're the same, but with more power to execute on them.
>>
>>55470131
>Implying Slavic and Traditional Norse are not also retarded.
>>
>>55469943
>We get to choose For Jesus, or Against Jesus, and God will respect our choices.

>choose jesus: heaven
>rejecting jesus: burn for all eternity and other fucked up shit

God sure respects my choice :)

Don't want to sound like a fedora tipping atheist sorry. But how do you see this 'devil'? If he is in charge of hell, and he tries people to do very bad things and lead them away from god, why would he then proceed to punish them? Wouldn't it make more sense to make a heaven 2.0 or start his own religion to lure people away from God?

I know a lot of bible stories, have a lot more knowledge of the bible then the average christian I come across. Although most christians here are fake ones really accepting gay people n shit.
>>
>plebs taking the bible literally
almost as bad as athiests desu, no attempt was even made
>>
>>55469574
Every ideology, doctrine or political organizations exist to control people.

Society means control.
>>
>>55467667
>made popular because of alcoholism.
If you slavic fucks could stop being self-centered depressed faggots, maybe you wouldnt drink so much.
Go be a Sunni muslim like everyone wanted you to be.
>>
>>55470184
This desu. Many people say "wow but Hitler is in Heaven" as if they were any better than him.

We're all sinners. No one is in any better position than anyone on that aspect.
>>
>>55464693
Non Denominational is the answer.

Unite all Christians
>>
File: 1432423968659.jpg (182 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1432423968659.jpg
182 KB, 960x640
>>
>>55470131
I was thinking Norse or old Germanic.
>>
>>55464693
I don't really care about the whole religion thing, but I'd love to remove kebab "in the name of the Lord", shout "Deus vult"; read prayers for the dying in latin as they are cut down. The whole "Show" of it I've always found fascinating.
>>
>>55469247
ITS NOT OF SATAN AUTOMATICALLY BUT 95 PERCENT OF ALL CHURCHES ARE WORLDLY AND COMPROMISE OFFENDING PEOPLE. YOULL SEE OVERWEIGHT PEOPLE ALL OVER CHURCH EVEN THOUGH GLUTTONY IS A MAJOR SIN AND PREACHERS ARE TOO AFRAID TO OFFEND PEOPLE BY PREACHING HARD AGAINST SIN. CHURCH ISNT FOR FUN TIME ITS TO BE FED THE TRUE GOSPEL OF REPENTENCE. HOUSE CHURCHES AND STREET PREACHERS ARE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN CHURCH BUILDINGS ON GODLY EDIFYING. PROTESTANTS PREACH AN IMPURE GOSPEL. WHY ARE THERE NEARLY A THOUSAND PROTESTANT "DENOMINATIONS'? DENOMINATIONS OF ANYKIND ARE OF SATAN. THE TRUE CHURCH IS THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE KING JAMES BIBLE IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY ON ALL MATTERS OF FAITH AND TRUTH
>>
>>55470283
Yes, He does. It's not a trick question. With one bend of the knee, you can be adopted into God's family, be a joint heir with Christ Jesus, and live in heaven with God forever.

Lacking that, you will have no place in the Kingdom of God, and will be sorted with the other dead people into the place where dead people go.

It's a real choice.

It's not a real hard choice.

But you have been deceived into thinking the choice is not real. You have to fight through that deception.
>>
>>55470033
No I mean when he was in his bunker for the last few days of his life. And THEN he repented, started crying with Eva and married her like a good christian.

So you're actually saying a person responsible for so much suffering, actually gets to be in heaven? Even if christianity had scientific evidence, this for me at least, would just be a real turnoff. Sorry man
>>
>>55469611
>ALSO if you truly accept jesus, as tacky as this sounds, you would not exterminate 6 bajillion people, even if they are screwing over your country and declaring war on you.

War of defense isn't a sin. No one of the christian denominations say that
>>
>>55470353
Then only Traditionalist, the neo-pagans, pagans, etc are degenerate.
>>
>>55470283
The thing is, you are going to hell by default. Choosing Jesus is "moving" yourself to Heaven.

Uh, let me explain like this: It's as if you were a sheep, lost and starving. A Shepherd appears, and he offers you the chance of following him and joining the herd, where you will receive food and he will take care of you. All you have to do is accept the offer and follow him. Problem is, most people just seem to run away.
>>
>>55470283
The devil is a victim in hell; hell is a dark lake of fire and brimstone, where everybody burns. Satan isn't in charge of anything. When his time comes, God will just have one of the angels yank his chain and cast him into the pit.

Hell was prepared for the devil and his rebellious angels, but it will accommodate every human who joins in their rebellion, and chooses Against Jesus. Or more particularly, fails to choose For Jesus.
>>
>>55470231
>implying snowniggers didnt come up with the multiverse theory 2000 years before anyone else.
>>
>>55470131
Most of their religion are now forgotten, what we know is just about a few writes of romans or christians priests.

Is retarded in the same way
>>
>>55470415
Then maybe the things of God are just not for you.
>>
>>55470018
Well I am glad you didn't say 100% that hitler is no true christian. Because thats the same argument muslim use when there are muslim terrorist chimping out.

But lets say he's in heaven thats so fucked up.
Lets say he's in hell after he repented and REALLY REALLY regretted it and promised to himself and god to never do it again. But then he would still go to hell, thats hypocritical of god because he does let others repent.

Either way both sides are really imoral to me as a person. But hey who decides morrality these days right?

PS, im convinced god is anoying me with thesse street sign captas
>>
>>55470442
>Christianity: once great, now a bunch of faggots
more news at 11
>>
>>55470516
There is no multiverse. There is our earth, our two heavens, and the third heaven where God and the angels live.

And Jacob knew about it way before the Norse worshiped Nimrod of Babylon cum Osiris cum Odin cum Wodin.
>>
>>55470603
God.

God says what is Good, and what is Evil.

And then He enforces it.
>>
>>55470367
Using capslock actually makes your text harder to read

I understand your point, but you have to visit more churches if you think that 95% of them are like that. And your point on overweight people is kinda ridiculous, anon.

>>55470603
>lets say he's in heaven thats so fucked up
Why? If he repented and asked Jesus to forgive him, then what keeps him from being in Heaven? God is omnipotent, Jesus' blood is more than capable of purifying sins such as Hitlers'. Jesus died on the cross for that sort of thing.

>Let's say he's in hell after he repented (...)
Let's not, if he repented and asked God to forgive him, then he's not in hell. If he's in hell, he didn't repent and didn't accept Jesus as a savior. If he's in Heaven, he did repent and did accept Jesus as a savior.

>Who decides morality these days?
God. The Bible is His word and tells you what is good and what is evil.

For everything else, you can use your favorite philosophers' morality system. I like Kant's.
>>
>>55470608
Sadly true. Most of them now want to defend who want to destroy them.

Like the antipope Francisco saying to "cooperate" with muslims;
>>
>>55470694
Like kim jong il did?
>>
>>55464693
find a latin mass

and go from there

thats all you really to know

go to mass as much as possible, same goes for confession
>>
>>55470407
I do think there is a choice like you say there is. But it seems to me I am a shop owner in Sicily and the maffia comes arround offering me either protection from people (hell, which he created) or that I could pay money to them (believe in jesus and god)

The other day I had a really interesting discussion with a mudslime, pretending to care about his arguments etc, Even though I go to pegida rallys kek.

>>55470583
Probably not :(
Sometimes I WISH there was a heaven and a hell and everything was simple. But I just cant bring myself to believe it sorry bro.

>>55470476
Hell by default really? Never heard a christian say that before? What about the people who never heard of christianity?

>>55470495
Sorry I just can't bring myself to believe this stuff. They sound like myths or legends "When his time comes, he will be defeated etc etc." It's been 2000 years since christs death and 100.000 years since humanity has been alive how long is he gonna take man? It sounds just really convenient to me to just say: I have no evidence but time will tell :(
>>
>>55467050
I have, many times. I was driving at night, my wife in front and kids in back. We were approaching the crest of a hill and I heard "Stop" and I stopped. At a green light at the top of the hill.

As I was stopping, a car going at least 50 mph ran the red light. I didn't see it. I didn't hear it. I didn't know it existed.

I just stopped when God said Stop.

I prayed over my first grandson, and he, born deaf dumb and blind, instantly regained his sight, hearing, and speech.

I prayed over my second grandson, and a hole in his heart vanished overnight. Doctors were once again scratching their heads as we were praising God for being so good to us.

My favorite stories are about missionaries though. One team was threatened with death in the jungles of Peru, and huddled together in fear and prayer all night long. Nothing happened. Next day they all left.

A year later, one of them went back to a neighboring village and bumped into a man from the village that threatened to kill them. He asked what happened. Why were they not attacked?

The man said that the warriors indeed were armed and headed to the house where the missionaries were, but were stopped in awe and fear from glowing giants holding flaming swords, and walking to and from on, above, and on the sides of the house.

The missionaries had prayed for angels, and angels they got.

There are so many stories, but I fear this place is full of swine.
>>
>>55470811
>Most of them now want to defend who want to destroy them.
Isn't that what Jesus would want? You do want to follow his example, right?
>>
>>55470442
I think I said that, the point was the killing of the people if you believe in the holocoster.
>>
>>55470694
But he changes his morality troughout the bible.

Woman cheats > death
Woman cheats > jesus stops mob from killing her "only throw the stone if you're without sin"

which is a great philospohy to be sure but still
>>
>>55470890
He set himself up as god.

It will not go well for him. Or his people.
>>
>>55470998
>Hell by default really? Never heard a christian say that before
They all say that.
>What about the people who never heard of christianity?
Some believe in inculpable ignorance but Jesus didn't say anything like that. And it would defeat the point of spreading it anyway.
>>
>>55470998
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

You can believe whatever you choose to believe.
>>
>>55471098
Jesus could have condemned the woman to death, and killed her Himself. He chose not to. He forgave her sin.

Because He did not come to the world to condemn it (it is condemned already) but to save it.

Jesus transcended all of the traps laid before Him in such marvelous ways.
>>
>>55471017
>green light story is probably your instincts bro
>grandson story is either luck, or the ability of the doctors to be honest family
>i heard loads of stories about missionaries, most are really exaggerated a bit. You ever heard a missonary say, yeah we failed converting anyone, and this experience really made me the existence of god.

I really don't want to bring your faith down bro, if you have it and you do good stuff then thats fine.
>>
>>55471044
Obviously no.

""But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!"

Is on Luke 22:36
>>
>>55471098
I believe there is a part where is it the angel talking to peter or paul? Where the angel says the eating non kosher is ok because things change aas time goes on. The explaination I was given was because the rules were to keep them safe in the desert so we now have to disregard the laws set in the old testement.
>>
>>55471098
I always thought that story would have been better if he then threw the first stone, to point out he's the one without sin. It's how I'm going to tell that story if I have kids.
>>
>>55471214
There is the very real exclusion of any child who has not reached the age of accountability, and is therefore not found guilty under the Law.

Once accountability comes, the Law comes, and sin is manifest.

The only thing I've found about inculpable ignorance is that some people will be treated in hell with more stripes, for knowing more and rejecting Jesus, and some with fewer stripes.

But still, in hell.
>>
>>55464693
im not a christian but orthodox would me my choice.
>>
>>55471081
Well, personally I see the jews and some other minorities as heretics so to me this wasn't a great problem, the jews are a great threat on christianism countries since Jesus.

Though after all even the pope try to keep the jews safety.
Maybe he believed that they can be converted
>>
>>55471350
Such a thing is impossible for you to do, as the object of my faith is Jesus Christ.

The object of your faith is not.

It's not the existence of the faith that is important, or the quality or quantity of the faith, but the object.

My Lord is a Rock. He's not going anywhere. You will either bend the knee to Him soon, and enjoy the mercy and grace of the living God, or when you are on trial for your life. Without counsel, without defense, and without excuse.
>>
>>55465581
Holy fuck. Christians are more open on 4Chan... 4CHAN! Then anywhere else and more accepted openly then anywhere else... this is the same site with /b/ right?
>>
File: oS3pb.jpg (57 KB, 632x511) Image search: [Google]
oS3pb.jpg
57 KB, 632x511
>>55471415
You maybe right, but why would you lie? Isn't that a sin to be honest family.

Well it was nice to actually have a discussion on /Pol/ with people who disagree with you withouth name caling and shit. There is this one based Catholic French dude who's looking for old fashinoned catholic chicks who has some nice threads you guys should talk. I'm going to sleep its almost 2 AM here. Go in peace christianbro's. Hopefully the fedoratipping atheist/liberals in the US actually see that christians are their friends and allies against the muslim horde.
>>
>>55471397
Kind of. The vision was given to Peter, and the Lord explained it to Him.

God gave the Hebrews the kosher laws to separate and distinguish them from the people surrounding them. Still works today. Anyone who's kosher is different from the rest of us.

When God cleansed the world, He cleansed all of the food, and all of the people were put back into the same pool, so to speak. There is no Jew or Gentile in Christ Jesus; there are only new creations.

The food that used to be unclean, God cleansed.

The Gentiles that used to be unclean, God cleansed.

And let no man call unclean, what God has cleansed.
>>
File: 1447178948382.jpg (411 KB, 4000x3769) Image search: [Google]
1447178948382.jpg
411 KB, 4000x3769
>>55464693
OP.
Check out LCMS. Its the only conservative Lutheran church left. No fag marriage etc etc.

http://www.lcms.org/

They don't do communion with other churchs though so if there isn't one near by you will have to join and then study alone Kierkegaard style.

Either that or do SSPX. The new pope is a meme.
>>
>>55471017
Nice, anon. It's a shame that most people here will just try to find ways to "explain" most of those things (and ignore the ones they can't explain).

>>55471668
What do you mean? Anon, /pol/ is a Christian board!

>>55471415
Jesus didn't throw the stone for a reason. Learn from that fact.
>>
>>55471655
Do you have to talk so weird man? :(
Just speak English. Well have a good night/day
>>
>>55471756
So circumcision is a no? Since were now cleansed?
>>
>>55471668
Yup. You want to catch fish, you go where the fish are.
>>
>>55471814
Night.

Think of this though. If you were in some little country that just got conquered, and the conquering king was riding right past you, you would know that if you did not bend the knee to him, he would have you killed.

Same thing here. Jesus is the King of Kings.
>>
File: Childhood_6038e9_4608962.jpg (37 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
Childhood_6038e9_4608962.jpg
37 KB, 500x398
>>55464693
>2015
>still believing in a socialist kike on a stick.
literally Bernie sanders of the time.
>>
>>55465269
This, God has abandoned us, God has chosen to be evil, and is fallen, thus God is dead, all that remains is an evil Bastard, a devil.
>>
>>55471825
Circumcision of the flesh means nothing.

Circumcision of the heart, performed by the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, is salvation itself.
>>
>>55471990
The devil won the battle.

Jesus wins the war.
>>
>>55467580
I advise going to church and trying out the FEELING of church and prayer. Act like you are a Christian and see how it feels. I hope you find God. Also... beware of bad churches and whatever you do UNLESS YOUR 100% PERCENT CERTAIN YOUR READY TO CONVERT... DO NOT TELL THEM YOUR A PAGAN. THEY WILL PUT ALL PRIORITY TO CONVERT YOU AND IT MIGHT LESSEN YOUR RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE. AND DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO A BAPTIST CHURCH SAYING YOUR A PAGAN... PERIOD.
>>
>>55471961
Jesus is a Monarchist, with Him as King.
>>
>>55471990
There's actually a movie called "God is not dead". You should watch it. It's about a college teacher that tells students to write "God is not real" on a paper or else they would fail or something. A student refuses to do so, and the teacher tells him that if he wants to pass he has to prove God is real to everyone. And it all comes down to the teacher being judgmental and saying that "God is evil and is also dead", similarly to what you said. It's a good movie, anon, watch it.
>>
>>55467580

It's always been about meeting your Creator, and becoming His family. It's always been one-on-one.

Seek Jesus with an open heart, and you will find Him. He promises.
>>
>>55472051
>beware of bad churches
>also, don't say you are an Atheist in Baptist churches!

Anon... I think you visited one of the pagan churches.
>>
>>55472315
bad*
>>
>>55464693
Pick Buddhism
>>
>>55471954
The difference is that the conquering king is in this life. And not a life that I am 99,99% does not exist.
>>
File: 1437872018331.jpg (470 KB, 1536x1050) Image search: [Google]
1437872018331.jpg
470 KB, 1536x1050
>>55464693
I'm Catholic so I'd say to go with that.

Here is a collection of Bishop Sheen to help you;
http://www.americancatholictruthsociety.com/articles/sheen.htm

Now if you're still mad at Catholics for whatever reason, then go with the Orthodox church.

>pic related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CCDF5Zw6DA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ2SkB6IMqk

>Muh Idols
Ex. 25:18–20
>Muh Mary
Luke 1:28-30
(In the original greek, the angel gabriel greats her the title "kaire, kekaritomene" or "Hail, full of grace.")

Also it's logical that the Ark of the new covenant would be more 'immaculate' than the Ark detailed in Exodus 25.
>>
>>55464693
what do you want from religion?
>>
I think you guys are missing the point about Jesus. Listen, if all churches came face to face with him. He wouldn't go on telling people ''hey it's good that you followed my word, here you go, ticket to heaven'' . He more realistically would be more along the lines of ''What did you do? I TOLD YOU I was the way. I showed you what I was like, it's all there. What the .. Why are you guys assholes to one another without a reason?'' In the bible Jesus was very vocal and open about his stance concerning the governing forces that ruled under the church, and was also very open about people legitimately going to him for help. But he also did try on a few occasions to flee from the population and still having good heart to heal people on the way asking them not to tell anyone where they got healed. Which ofc didn't happen.

In general, to me Jesus mainly preached honesty and belief in God and in yourself and in others. If you're honest and truly Fair, aka going by your gut feeling, that seems to be the true way into the ''kingdom within''. Instead of having a bazillion different sects and interpretations of the bible, people seem to have missed the point on about being fair to one another. Not cold hearted and complete jerks. And I have to hand it to the governments and the actual publishers for really turning upside down the whole bible thing. The bible has been butchered I don't know in what ways even, I mean it's obvious if there's 100's of different translations etc. Even the name of God AND Jesus has been turned...
>>
>>55472994
also why did you fall away?
why do you want to return?
how do you feel about having a personal relationship with god and not belonging to a denomination?
>>
>>55471954

And how is that okay?
>>
it depend on the will of your own holographic mind
what is god to you?
>>
File: antichrist.jpg (15 KB, 479x322) Image search: [Google]
antichrist.jpg
15 KB, 479x322
>>55464693
Orthodox > Cathlolic
>enough said
>>
>>55464693
Switch to getting baptised catholic
Luthrrans are destroying their own church's faster then catholics
If you dont go catholic go orthodox
>>
>>55465269
Bullshit if we get enough baptised white catholic or orthodox men we can destroy the jews and niggers
>>
File: fedora.jpg (55 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
55 KB, 500x381
>>55465567
>>
>>55465799
Stay catholic have you made your confirmation
>>
>>55471954
That is what they say about Allah, not Jesus.
By the way, in that instance you would always say no to that King and join the Rebels aka Satan.
>>
>>55466561
Hiroshima only two people survived it unharmed without dying,burns or deafness
They were catholics praying the rosary
>>
>>55467346
Have you considered joining the knights of columbus?
>>
>>55468970
Join the knights of columbus
>>
>>55466561
>buy yourself a bird for ~40 bucks
>be a wittness of telepathy

to me that does count as miracle, its quit enugh
>>
File: 1446695235230.png (1 MB, 1072x736) Image search: [Google]
1446695235230.png
1 MB, 1072x736
>tfw protestors near to me

Protestor gatherings are illegitimate by their very nature. The Divine Host is absent from their 'churches'. There is no confessional, no Priesthood, no real Communion.

If you go to any protestor 'church' today you will gone divorce, abortion, homosexuality. Absolutely not Christian.

Repent, sinners.

>tfw part of an unbroken, 2000 year old Faith.
>>
>>55466970
>Unironically believing in magical space fireworks.
>>
>>55469611
Hitler did not gas 6 million jews
350,000 died of typhus in the labor camps
>>
>55464693
Non-denominational for sure.

Don't be afraid to question your beliefs either, that's the problem a lot of structured churches have.

The Bible has truth to it, but (from my own beliefs) it's not the WHOLE truth.
>>
How does one stay so religious in these times?

I have known no other time than this.
>>
>>55466970
but the tree wasn't magical, it was just a test to see if they were obedient or not.
>>
>>55468736
you dont have to belief in demons, just to belief in the good, or in god its actually the same.
Were here on the earth because adam&eva did sin against god and he send them to earth with that evilness which did tempt them both.
i mean, youre actually aware that our planet means dirt right?
>>
>>55467580
> I am a Germanic pagan

EDGY MCEDGERTON
D
G
Y
>>
>>55471668
Only way we can win the race war is if alot of white men become catholics or orthodox
>>
>>55468800
shitpost without attention right here
>>
>>55475114
Just get baptised catholic,make your confirmation,join knights of columbia
If stray you stray but to defeat the muslims we need more catholic or orthodox white males
>>
>>55475157
wait, sure it was.
They eat the apple and realised they were both naked, untherefore they couldnt realise it.
>>
File: 1432509405564.jpg (137 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1432509405564.jpg
137 KB, 500x661
>>55465444
or how about you reject the religion of satan and return to the light and follow the lord Jesus Christ as your people did during byzantine rule.

It's no surprise your country is one of the poorest third world shitholes because your people fell to subhuman invaders and keked your own faith by following a religion that spawned from a man who worshiped a pagan moon god
>>
>>55475483
I'm not looking to do this for war.

I want to do this for myself and to be saved by the holy father.

Which bible version is more in tune with Catholicism that is in English? I've heard the NJB? Bare in mind I am in England.
>>
>>55471668
christians are rational beings, and must tell that every christian ive met is kind of really attractive and pleasant.
actually only frozen, harsh people are denying the christ. Rational humans will soon or later always find god. thats a fact.
>>
>>55467050
tell me this mount anon pls
>>
>>55465444
they look like actors to me desu
>>
Catholics love to touch the children.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.