[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is fascism bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 312x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 312x308
Is fascism bad?
>>
Yes
/Thread
>>
>>55464688
no
>>
Fascism is evolution.

It's the right step for humanity to evolve into.
>>
No, Mussolini and Italians in general were just incompetent.
>>
>inb4 stormfags
NatSoc seems like a really good idea but they really fucking fucked it up for future generations with a combination of all the scapegoatery and losing the war. Either or, man.
>>
I'd only live in an Autocracy if I was the Autocrat.
>>
>>55464626
What's fascism?
>>
No

/thread
>>
>>55464897

germans with suspicious indo Aryan symbols and shit
>>
>>55464626
It only works in the short term.
>>
>>55464944
I feel like it's a little more complicated than getting a tattoo. But I don't know enough to dispute you...
>>
>>55464626
Not inherently. All it needs is a means of removing poor leaders and it would be the most efficient system of governance ever conceived.
>>
No, if you cherish freedom and liberty than fascism is one of the great evils of the 20th century.

The others being communism and islamism
>>
File: 1447263368126.png (2 MB, 2092x2084) Image search: [Google]
1447263368126.png
2 MB, 2092x2084
>>
>>55464626
Fascism will magnify twofold these things.
The personality of its leader and the speed at which executive orders get given out.

With only one emperor calling the shots you better hope he has a super computer for a brain. Or at least can formulate an effective strategy and execute it for whatever problem faces his/her nation.

The space marines for example. love their emperor. The emperor in turn has the power to focus their forces...blah blah blah.

Personally we should resort to cloning and sperm banks coupled with national boarding schools that will auto raise badass children with special skills: Doctor, Lawyer, Nurse, Engineer, Scientist Etc without input from parents....BUT with the ability for parents to observe their child and have him/her home for holidays.
>>
>>55464626
By some definitions, we're in the depths of facism (including Mussolini's), and it's not even a stretch.

Is it bad as an ideal? No. I mean, sometimes authorianism is needed. Certainly the bankers like Soros, and the other Yids, realize this. Look, goy, you need to stop thinking for yourself. Come on! It's 2015.
>>
>>55464688
You don't thread your own post faggot. Also Hitler dubs prove you wrong.
>>
>>55464688
>88
Proven wrong fag, prove us wrong that fascist Germany didn't produce some of the most efficient shit, unified community and scientific advancements out the ass.
>protip you can't
Fuck you cabbage fag
>>
File: img-1-17-09-2011-12-03-46.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1101) Image search: [Google]
img-1-17-09-2011-12-03-46.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1101
>>55465378
Christofascism is the purest form of governance.
>>
>>55465111
>lives in police state australia
Stfu you retarded bitch.
>>
No.
>>
>>55464626
Of course not.
>>
>>55464626
read Anatomy of Fascism by Paxton. The short answer is basically yes because fascist governments tend to radicalize and this generally leads to violence.
>>
>>55470741
a small amount of violence is necessary for any society to maintain its nation
>>
>>55470783
I wouldn't deny that, but fascism (in paxton's view, and I've yet to find anything to the contrary) relies on excessive violence which channels mobilization. The jews of Eastern Europe are the classic example but he also cites ethiopia in 1934
fascism has always been interesting though and I wonder if it would be a feasible system of government in modern times
>>
>>55464897
>American education
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.