[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw pol continues to vote for Trump during debates >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image_8.jpg (34 KB, 293x318) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
34 KB, 293x318
>mfw pol continues to vote for Trump during debates
>mfw Trump is considered the winner of every debate so far, even though he has said very little of substance
>mfw Trump wins the Republican nomination because everyone thinks he won all the debates
>mfw I win the Presidential election by 200+ electoral votes
>>
Fuck off, you crusty cunt.
>>
File: 1447113206523.gif (2 MB, 510x416) Image search: [Google]
1447113206523.gif
2 MB, 510x416
>thinking that Trump isn't a tool of the Clinton's
>>
>>55464571

Felons don't get electoral college votes.
>>
>>55464571
There's no way she can't win. SanderĀ¢uck will get BTFO by her in the primaries, and then Trump gets stumped in the actual elections.
>>
>>55464766
I don't know if Trump is really a puppet of the Clintons to make the Republicans weak. But even if Trump is real and not a puppet I still see it go like you said.

Also off-topic. How many times does Switzerland uses these binding referendums where the population can vote? Are you planning on holding a refugee referendum?
>>
Why hasn't she been assassinated yet? Someone would go down in history.
>>
>>55465673
>>55465673
>why hasn't Hillary been assassinated yet?
Are you retarded? She's a puppet of Soros & the Bilderberg Group. She doesn't get assassinated, she marks people for assassination.
>>
>>55466147
I mean, why hasn't a lone wolf just done it? Someone has to hate her enough.
>>
File: Wig.jpg (47 KB, 634x367) Image search: [Google]
Wig.jpg
47 KB, 634x367
>>55464571

>Fully wigged out:

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3314041/Is-Hillary-wearing-wig-Matt-Drudge-alleges-Mrs-Clinton-fake-hair-one-personal-stylists-calls-claim-really-ridiculous.html
>>
>>55464571
Well that's a given, everyone already knows we're in for 8 years of Hillary unless a video surfaces of her eating small children.
BUT if the popular vote and the electoral vote differ by an incredible degree then we might finally be able to get rid of that pos system.
>>
File: 1446072408608.png (102 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446072408608.png
102 KB, 499x499
>Clinton
>winning shit
>>
>>55466646
>All woman will probably vote for her cuz muh feminism
>most blacks will vote democrat like always
>most latino's who are ignorant will be scared of racism if Trump wins so they will vote for her as well.
>all the left-wingers will also vote cuz muh feminism.

I really LOVE Trump, but against Hillary he almost has no chance I think although I really hope I am wrong
>>
File: 1444890797164.jpg (497 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1444890797164.jpg
497 KB, 1000x1000
>>55466881
>The women vote is already higher than men, she won't make the turnout higher
>black vote means dogshit without Obama and she won't win close states like Florida due to lack of melanin
>Hispanic vote has always meant jack and shit, its like what, 13%? Not to mention Trump polls high with legal hispanics, you know, the ones that can actually vote outside of shithole states like California that are already blue
>implying the left wingers are even excited by Hillary
>implying the voter turnout will be anything like Obama
>implying Conservatives and Evangelicals that stayed home because of McCain and Romney won't camp outside their poll site this time to stick it to Shillary

Her chances aren't as high as people love to make it out to be.
>>
>>55464571
In hypothetical election polls, Hilliary loses to every single candidate except for Trump, who she beats by 5%.
>>
File: 1438193878034.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438193878034.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>55467185
>went from like a 20 point lead over every single candidate to losing to basically all but Trump
>implying that won't go right the fuck down in a general election

She's already crashing and she has no competition, I kept saying in like I think, 2014 that this would happen that any lead would start to diminish. The same thing happened in 2008, she has a case of foot surgically attached to her mouth. This time she is playing it safe as fuck, notice how Trump is going on literally every station and interview he can get and Hillary has done like maybe 3? Everything she says is prepared beforehand to make sure its bland and non offensive. She basically speaks in one liners and focuses on muh womyn.

I keep saying she won't fucking win with a strategy like that, if she wins it won't be by a wide margin and it'll be because either the GOP pulled some super poll rigging to nominate someone like Jeb or if the nominee is Trump, she'll convince enough people Trump will literally start firing up the gas chambers on inauguration day.
>>
>>55466248
she has too much security, unfortunately
>>
>>55467715
>what is sniping?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.