[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I go for it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Flag-Pins-Romania-Austria.jpg (60 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Romania-Austria.jpg
60 KB, 400x320
Should I go to Austria? That is the only country I am willing to go to since I am half austrian. I will never sink low enough to emigrate to a western European country that I don't belong to. I am sick of the mediocrity in this country. Should I go for it?
>>
But what about your pure roman dacian heritage? Does that mean nothing to you?
>>
>>55464569
In welches Bundesland?
>>
>>55464744
No. It's like telling you if your British heritage means anything to you
>>
>>55464859
Steiermark wahre gut. Da gibt es auch relativ wenige fluchtlinge. Da war ich nicht for langer zeit in wien und da sind die meisten leute gar nicht mal ostereichisch
>>
>>55465091
Dir ist klar, dass unsere größte Einwanderungsgruppe die Deutschen sind?

Sind auch irgendwie Kriegsflüchtlinge in meinen Augen. Merkel's Völkermord ist voll im Gange.
>>
>>55465291
Nah dass wird ehe nicht mehr viel dauern. Die west europer wachen langsam auf. Zum Gluck, wenn es etwas gutes uber dieses scheißland gibt ist es, dass es zu arm fur die fluchtlinge ist. Tut mir leid wenn ich fehlern mache. Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt.
>>
>>55465291
Was machts du eigentlich in groß brittanien?
>>
>>55465962
Blieb lieber in deine Hölle. Gott hat es so gewünscht. Und nie wieder züruck. Keine Zigeuner erlaubt.
>>
>>55465091
>Steiermark
>wenige fluchtlinge

Dir ist schon klar das jetzt dort all durchkommen?

Beste option wär noch Oberösterreich,
>>
>>55464569
Last time I was in Vienna I was surprised at how many non-Whites there are everywhere. It felt like I was in Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x737
>>55464569
wait until after the war
>>
File: 3268.jpg (96 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3268.jpg
96 KB, 620x372
>>55466272
Bin ich nicht schwarz genug fur ostereich?
>>
>>55466433
>Saudi Arabia

Tourism from Saudi Arabia to Vienna has risen 217% in the last 4 years.

also Saudi Arabia has less niggers tha Vienna
>>
>>55464569
no, stay in Romania and fix it.
>>
>>55466360
Verglichen mit Wien, ja, wenige
>>
>>55466624
Fixing what?
You think Romania will ever be a decent country?
Gypsies running a serious economy?
>>
>>55464569
go to Austria with Whole your family , they're outgoing, lovely people and bring some friends with you
>>
>>55466501
Eine Untermensch weniger ist schon gut genug.
>>55466433
It's to be expected with the UN and many international organizations here. And not to mention the government housing. Also lots of drug dealing and little done by the police. Fucking stupid really. So many patrols and they watch traffic when druggies deal in broad daylight.
>>
>>55466688
>you think romania will ever become a decent country
>says the slav
>>
>>55466688
you know what you must do
>>
>>55466783
>So many patrols and they watch traffic when druggies deal in broad daylight.

Well we all know why... because if the police only dares to look at the nig hes already a racist.
>>
>>55464569
Most of your family is already in London making a good living off of benifits and stolen wallets, why don't you join them?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>55466819
>Die Zigeuner glaubt das er ein Römer ist.
>>
>>55464569
>mediocrity

Romania seems crazy as hell, , mediocre is the last word i'd use to describe it
>>
>>55466695
I already lived in Austria for 3 years in middle school and I was visiting my grandparents there every summer b4 that. After that I haven't gone to Austria for 7 years
>>
We tried to bring Austria for you, but you didn't like it.
>>
>>55466890
It doesn't matter what they look like. They get released later. ITS A TOTAL FUCKING JOKE.
>>
>>55464569

We have reached a point where I'm glad about every non-nigger, non-Muslim, non-Gipsy immigrant. If you can find a decent job and be a productive member of society, go for it.

Got any sisters you could bring along? We've been having a decidedly male surplus lately with regards to immigration.
>>
>>55466819
>romania is not slavic
top kek, m8
>>
>>55466989
>>
>>55466067
Studieren
Aber Vorarlberg ist der schönste Ort, den ich kenne.
>>
>>55464569
Fuck off and dont ever come back
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.