[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger protestors stomp and burn flag outside GOP debate las
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x300
Nigger protestors stomp and burn flag outside GOP debate last night in Milwaukee.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/11/milwaukee-police-retrieve-flag-burned-at-gop-debate-protest/

These whiny fuckers really want a war.
>>
The whiniest demographic in all of history. If it weren't social programs and systems set up by the white man, they would've died off decades ago
>>
>>55464494
What happened to this being illegal I grew up where his was illegal

We've BEEN HIJACKED MOTHER FUCKERS

WHEWWWWWW
>>
>>55464632
actually without the social programs they might be doing ok by now
>>
>>55464632
In the long run it would've been cheaper to pick our own damn cotton.
>>
>>55464494
>Burning the USA flag on the night before Veteran's Day
I want savage negros to die so the contributing demographic can at least try to save face.
>>
File: 1447236500674.png (1 MB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
1447236500674.png
1 MB, 978x655
>>55464705
Yeah, just like they're doing in Eng-oh, wait... uh, Franc-oh, no, not there either. Umm... just like they're doing in their own homelan-oh... oh...
>>
>>55464705
They might be able to do well in a system that is created by the white man that is specifically designed to create success.

But my gut tells me no.
>>
>>55464494
They're just enjoying that all-American freedom :^)

When the fuck will you kucks just embrace Fascism and realize that not everyone deserves freedom?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Un-American_Activities_Committee

Please bring this back
>>
>HERE'S A STUPID OPINION
>cool
>PAY ATTENTION TO ME
>
>I'M BURNING AMERICAN FLAGS BECAUSE NOBODY PAYS ATTENTION TO ME
>fucking commie niggers god damn piece of shit I'm gonna get the boys day of rope when

This is how children get power over shitty parents, and how stupid adults get power over shitty leaders.
>>
freedom of speech

triggered?
>>
>The police chief said burning a flag is protected free speech
Since when has since been a thing?

Americans burning the American flag are the scum of the earth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.