[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When's the racewar coming /pol/? Finally got around to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1379513548-racewar.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1379513548-racewar.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
When's the racewar coming /pol/?
Finally got around to watching /pol/'s special video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

How can I arm myself in the UK to defend from the niggas?

Will America help this racewar?
>>
>>55464346
No one will help you.
>>
You sound beta as fuck. Hit the gym, buy a good cricket bat and relax with some good books until the day comes.
>>
>>55464646
I'm pretty beta but with a race war coming we'll need bombs not bats
>>
>>55464346
a race war will never happen
>>
>>55465806
What makes you say that? Honestly the tension here is pretty high and...Germany already kinda have experience in this.
>>
File: 2000px-Black_Sun.svg.png (218 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Black_Sun.svg.png
218 KB, 2000x2000
When does the black sun rise at last, once and forever more?
>>
File: 1422898524048.png (520 KB, 487x685) Image search: [Google]
1422898524048.png
520 KB, 487x685
>>55464346
If there was ever a war that the US should intervene and support in, it's the race war to the death against of the civilized Western Man against the barbarous hordes of the Third World.
>>
File: BenDOTR.jpg (155 KB, 720x706) Image search: [Google]
BenDOTR.jpg
155 KB, 720x706
>>
>>55464346
This war is allready here.
War, especially ethnic war is not a sudden explosion of violence everywhere.
Even in war, most of the time nothing happens.
>>
>>55469135
Your country is falling to pieces. I like your beer, please don't let this happen. Love from the United States :).
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Keep calm and FUCKING DIE at this rate!

Hit the gym HARD. Learn martial arts. Get a shotgun license. by the largest rounds that are legal. and ARGUE with your friends and family.
>>
File: 1445314123760.jpg (937 KB, 1199x806) Image search: [Google]
1445314123760.jpg
937 KB, 1199x806
SPOONS
P
O
O
N
S
>>
I say the chinks and aryans team up and completely dominate all mudslimes and basketball americans Based Russia, China and the U.S could easily end the middle east and africa in a few days.
>>
>>55464346
>how is a bongfag like mysel to arm him(her)self when my lizard queen and her "parliment" of trained toadmen...err... TOADIES, have stolen my peta-penis... (aka; gun)?

Glad you asked bongfag!

Here is a quick, easy and HIGHLY leathal device you can make with parts purchased from your local hardware store!

Get:
>10 cm diameter PVC pipe (rec. at least 3cm thickness) with threaded end at approx 1 meter length

>cap to fit over threaded end

>epoxy/JB Weld (or any industrial grade bonding agent)

>Starter Fluid for an auto (or butane if you absolutely must.... but it WILL cut your velocity in half)

>BBQ firing switch (or long trigger butane lighter)

>muslin/cheese-cloth

>ball bearings and other misc metal debris

>ramrod

Now... assemble all parts in a snug and sealed fashion.

Drill the back cap to fit your firing switch from the BBQ grill or butane lighter.

PAck a sock/latex glove full of ball bearnings/marbles/metal bits etc.

Ram it down the barrel of your PVC pipe leaving about 5 inches of space between the firing mechanism/back cap.

Fill back end space with Starting fluid spray (or butane if you're a fag)... close it off quick.

Point device at thing.

Press BBQ switch or pull trigger on "aim-n'-flame" and watch as whatever is in front of it gets SHREDDED by high velocity metal bits.
]

Think of it as a poor mans "shot gun cannon"

Google

>POTATO GUN

and replace the potato with a sack of metal bearings.

RObert may well be your mother's brother... after all these years!

Good luck Euro bros!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.