[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't understand this generation of pussy SJW liberals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: what no no no.gif (833 KB, 167x167) Image search: [Google]
what no no no.gif
833 KB, 167x167
I just don't understand this generation of pussy SJW liberals?

Looks i'm only 22 i'm like 4-6 years older than a lot of these kids but it's like we're from cultures hundreds of years removed

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>55464215
Give me some background on your upbringing because that's how I feel and I was raised by human beings with common sense so I'm gonna guess you were as well.
>>
>>55464215
>this generation
Fag, the hippy generation of the 60's started the sjw bullshit and its continually risen ever since.
>>
Brainwashing, mostly. They've been quietly taking over colleges and certain aspects of media for years, the effects were only recently made apparent.
>>
>>55464363
There's a world outside of America you dumb cunt
>>
>>55464397
My bad. I forgot John Lennon was American.
>>
>>55464366
Brainwashing is a good explanation, but it's trite. Remind people they're weak minded, it helps.
>>
>>55464215
i feel the same
i am 23
raised by hard working father and part -time working mother.
catholic. grew up on the countryside.

i guess that makes you immune to leftist ideas.
>>
>>55464215
the gap between 1992-1994 and 1996-1998 is astounding
>>
>>55464397
No there isn't.
>>
>>55464215
Social media magnifies the absolute worst traits in humanity. There is your answer.
>>
>>55464215
Cultural marxism in the universities. It is the biggest direct threat western civilizations. Never send your kids to these places. Homeschool them when they are young as well. Just teach them how to write computer programs when they are young and they will be fine without college
>>
>>55464787
>Homeschool them when they are young as well
You're just begging for a complete failure of a human being with that. Getting them into STEM would do good since it's almost free of women, at least here it is.
>>
>>55464215
Age doesn't matter. I went to middle school/high school with a guy who was completely normal cool guy. We're both 26 now and he is a full blown SJW posting nonstop on twitter about gays, blacks, and oppressed women (he is a 26 year old virgin btw). People are easily brainwashed. The internet has helped take away peoples ability to think for themselves. I mean look at these threads today from that university in missouri where /pol/ posted the meme 'some of you are alright, don't come to school tomorrow' on their university page on some phone app and a few hours later you got a twitter shitstorm of people claiming the kkk and white supremacist groups were riding in trucks hunting down black people and shooting guns. And of course there were people calling others racist for not believing it happened. Its like when a dog barks in a neighborhood, another barks, and another, and then the whole damn neighborhood is filled with dogs barking for no reason other than the fact that other dogs were barking.
>>
File: fire.jpg (861 KB, 3934x2500) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
861 KB, 3934x2500
>>55464215

Cultural marxism began at the Frankfurt School in 1923, but its rise has begun to accelerate in recent years because online communities allow people to form echo chambers that are never exposed to criticism.

On a fundamental level cultural marxism is appealing to most people because it emphasizes being nice and not making moral judgements about others or yourself. The only exception to this is of course any traditional western culture, which is intensely and angrily scrutinized for being competitive and unabashedly dominant.

Western civilization was once k-selected but now it is rapidly becoming r-selected due to high resource availability and consequence-free sex thanks to contraceptives. We're transitioning from predators to prey. Emotionally and intellectually most of us are no longer apex predators.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.