[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I say /pol/? Btw he's a privileged white male.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 927826.png (20 KB, 667x307) Image search: [Google]
927826.png
20 KB, 667x307
What do I say /pol/?

Btw he's a privileged white male.
>>
File: CTkBhpTVAAAZ9F3.jpg-large.jpg (74 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
CTkBhpTVAAAZ9F3.jpg-large.jpg
74 KB, 600x403
>>
i think this is what bothers me the most.
if white men en masse decided to reject liberalism, feminism, immigrants etc it would be gone overnight. what is a woman going to? cry? tell them to stop? what are all these old professors and dindus gonna do? they are outnumbered. literally white men have the power to stop this but they dont
>>
>>55464199
I can't help notice that everyone I see "supporting" the protesters in Mizzou and Concerned Students 1950 seem to all be some pretty privileged looking American people.
>>
>>55464199
As a privileged, white male yourself, do you think you've done your good deed for the day? You think just saying you're "disappointed" is going to leave any mark on what's happening at Mizzou? What have you done to curb your own personal privilege? Or is it other people's privilege you'll do away with, so long as no one touches yours?
>>
I don't understand english fine, but if he is a feminist faggot just send him this.

https://youtu.be/cNqvzyBh2XY
>>
>>55464199
>judging anothers privilege based on how they look.

Thus guys doesn't even know what's going on does he?
>>
>>55464199

Tell him to fuck off
>>
>>55464483

why rap?
>>
>>55464199
"White privilege" is just an excuse to continue with unabated anti-white racism

Do you think the Irish had it easy when they first came? Or the Italians?
Otr the Chinese or the Mexicans for that matter??

Still ALL these ethnic groups managed to settle and integrate and becaome succesful in American society in the course of a few generations.
>>
>>55464351
In America, the political system has been fucked in the ass so hard it's no longer meaningful at all. The GOP, which is supposed to be a coalition of minorities, has been stigmatized as the party of white supremacy. Meanwhile, the Democratic party, which gave birth to the KKK, is portrayed as the nigger's best friend. Such is the result of propaganda. We're now witnessing the correction event as the media is put on notice. It's a hell of a thing.
>>
>>55464199
Explain to him that he's engaged in ad hominem fallacy and is attacking the person rather than their argument. If he's secure in his position, then he should be able to debate without resorting to such attacks.
>>
>>55464483
wtf is this about
>>
>>55464199

The guy who went on hunger strike's dad was worth 8.3 million last year, sounds pretty privelaged to me
>>
>>55464199
funny how no black person's opinion is ever invalidated by the fact that they're black. If a white person says that they feel discriminated against by the hostile atmosphere generated by black people on campus, for some reason black people still get to tell him to stfu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.