[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all the malarkey from Mizzou, I'm really worried about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 53285fb97cdcc.image.jpg (95 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
53285fb97cdcc.image.jpg
95 KB, 760x570
With all the malarkey from Mizzou, I'm really worried about the path America is choosing. We went from a society that valued freedom of speech to a society valuing " your rights end where my feelings begin." Is there any hope for America's future?
>>
freedom of speech doesn't mean "i can be a stormfaggot without people hating me"
>>
we're pretty fucked.

whiny brown people will be the majority. they're already the majority of new births.

and they'll still feel like persecuted minorities who need special treatment.
>>
>>55464169
but it does mean "I disagree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
I'll die so you can call me honkey
You won't die so I can call you nigger
>>
No. The inmates are now running the asylum. And we let it happen.
>>
>>55464169
there is also freedom to assemble, and freedom of speech to call out stormfaggotry

stay mad
>>
>>55464169
No no nigger, that's not what we're debating here. The matter of the fact is that people are actively attempting to shut down discourse and have people fired for speaking their beliefs, just because they conflict with their own.

The sheer fact that you think all these people are 'stormfaggots' shows your inherent bias.
>>
>>55464169
This street goes both ways, you act like an insufferable faggot you should be treated as such.
>>
>>55464110
the pendulum swings both directions
>>
>>55464228
More like the monkeys are running the zoo m8
>>
Mizzou has pushed more moderates away from the PC fags because of how blatantly anti-free speech they've shown themselves to be.
>>
>>55464237
Without an argument your 'freedom' doesn't mean much mate, if someone cites valid statistics and sources and all you have to say is - NAZI!!! - you're going to have a bad time.
>>
File: 13797313902631.png (52 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
13797313902631.png
52 KB, 429x399
>>55464110
Reading the commentary on Mizzou and Yale it seems the establishment is starting to realize this is taking an undesirable turn.
>>
>>55464169
>freedom of speech doesn't mean "I can be an obnoxious SJW who actively harasses and doxxes anyone who speaks against me."

Fixed that for you.
>>
This bothers me too.

I used to think that the left was pro-free speech. Nowadays I see that I was very mistaken. In fact the left seems to hate the same values as the right, they only manifest their hatred in different ways.

I'm sick of ideologues.
>>
>>55464110
Liberty is strange and wonderful. If it's a situation where my freedom of speech ends where your feelings begin, then it's also a situation where your right to live ends where my feelings begin. When the 1st Amendment fails, the 2nd Amendment kicks in.
>>
File: 1415558331022.jpg (90 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1415558331022.jpg
90 KB, 500x750
>>55464169
No one should have their livelihood ruined because their opinion is not politically correct. Western civilizations throughout modern history have fought against oppressive rulers to have the rights we enjoy today. Some of our ancestors were dragged into the town square of days old and murdered by the hands of government for stating what they believe in.

You can fuck right off with that boot licking nonsense of yours. We all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and that should never be questioned or ruined by a pack of ferrel niggers or SJW's because their feelings were hurt.
>>
I, for one, am looking forward to the fall of western civilization.

Face it, everything would be better off if it all just collapsed and we rebuilt from the ashes.
>>
>>55464110

dont worry, WW III will fix it
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.