[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russia is a corrupt shithole ran by the mafia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Pic related. I used to respect Putin. But after spending some time reading about Russia, I've learned it's a gangster state, ruled by an alliance of politicians and the mafia. Even the FSB are errand boys for the mafia, protecting their operations. LITERALLY, Russians are keks for the mafia and all their criminal activities. The Mafia is an institution in Russia, like a university.

INB4 HUR DUR ISLAM, HUR DUR MUSLIM, ETC.
>>
>>55463739
It's just like the UK, except in the UK the mafia is called the Royal Family.
>>
>>55463739
hurr durr ahmed shekelstein
>>
>>55463954
>Amerikeks are this jealous

Blimey mate, that 60p they took from me last year was criminal!
>>
>>55463954

How much is Putin's government paying you to search for negative internet activity about Russia and propagandize?
>>
op if you paid any attention at all to the reason Ukraine ousted Yanukovich you'd know this already
also if you look back on history you'll see this is exactly the same way the people of the Soviet Union were kept in check until it finally imploded.

This shit is as new as the FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU meme.

He just pays people on /pol/ to deny it cause it has a large base of users and thinks they'll sway opinion.

Lol, Putin's a fag.
>>
Every state can be called "mafia" you retarded dummy. How stupid one must be to believe that institution forcefully taking your money "for protection" and raping the fuck out of you when you refuse is anything other but mafia?
>>
>>55464384

Fucking hell, what is it with you dummies making false equivalences? If you can't see that the government and a criminal mafia group are categorically different, you're an idiot and deserve your fate.
>>
>>55464891
>If you can't see that the government and a criminal mafia group are categorically different, you're an idiot and deserve your fate.

Nice logical fallacy.
>>
>>55465055

If you can't deduce the differences between the mafia and the government on your own, I'm not going to waste my time talking to you.
>>
>>55464891
>hurr durr, my mafia is better than russian mafia because reasons
Kek, the sole fact that russian mafia is taxing russian people much lower than your gayropean mafias makes it much better. Fuck off blue pill.
>>
>>55464079
you're literally more of a shill than he is.

Btw, without Putin, there would be no Russia. there would be Chechnia, Dagestan, Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Buryatia, etc. instead.
>>
>>55465384

Yeah! It's so great having 115 individuals own nearly 40% of the entire countries wealth. It's so great having the mafia assassinate people critical of the government, mafia, and all the corruption they cause!
>>
>>55465539
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55465539
RAPE
>>
>>55465539
CORNERS
>>
>>55465790

More women are raped and sold as sex slaves in russia, dummy.
>>
File: 1254789844684.jpg (95 KB, 625x783) Image search: [Google]
1254789844684.jpg
95 KB, 625x783
>>55465790
>>55465802
>>55465825
Witnessed.
>>
>>55465863
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55465802
SCHOOL
>>
>>55465863
RAPE
>>
>>55465909

Truth hurts man, it's okay if you can't handle it.
>>
>>55465790
>>55465802
>>55465825
Oy I give you all of my veys.

>>55463739
You are about 15 years late, mate. Welcome to the party.
>>
>>55463739
If you really needed to read a book to think Russia was run any different than any other First World country than you are retarded m8.
>>
>>55463739
This is nothing.

The police caught the helicopter of a Brazilian senator (pic, his name is Zezé Perrella) in his farm and with 500 Kgs of pure cocaine in it.

THey arrested the pilot (that worked for the senator, btw) and released him after a few days.
>>
>>55463739
You havent explained why you think that is a bad thing

Quality of life is getting better in Russia, its getting worse here
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.