[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF is the ANTIFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 2011berlin_149.jpg (2 MB, 1200x850) Image search: [Google]
2011berlin_149.jpg
2 MB, 1200x850
Burger here.. so let me get this straight Germoney, these jimmy rustler's are basically the thought police right?
>>
they are mostly subject to right-wing paranoia
>>
At least they have a catchy theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWtvj18MnpA
>>
>>55463672
I heard they were anarchist..

That's bullshit because anarchy doesn't believe in restricting free speech
>>
>>55463821
They arent anarchist, Antifa is a form of Communism that include that Fascism and Communism are in a eternal fight and cant and must not coexist. (same with manny forms of Fascism tho)
>>
why is spiderman there?
>>
>>55463821
they are faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKEfJAcNG3Y
>>
>>55463598
Partly payed thugs, part bored 16 year old middle class sons.

No, I am dead serious.
>>
>>55463821
They are also financed by some of our left-wing parties.
They literally pay people to go to PEGIDA counter-demonstrations.

I really don't understand why the antifa is a legal organisation unlike neo-nazi groups.
Both are anticonstitutional
>>
>>55463598
Antifa...
literally
Anti-Fascism

They believe they are preventing another war by eliminating all potential Hitler/Franco/Mussolini potential potentials.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 499x299
>>55463598
This Spanish nationalist is spending 20 years in prison for defending himself from antifa scum.

Everyone should watch this incredible video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
>>
>>55464076
Because the law is only for those too weak to oppose it.
>>
>>55464076
Is it true that you literally cannot oppose merkel in Germoney or you could lose your job?
>>
>>55463598
Thugs paid by the government. The kind where the police will shrug and make some made up empty promise to you when they've beaten you or stolen your shit.
>>
>>55463598
They´re homeless holigans. Antifa is funded by the state. So they can be violent without persecution and get money for it. They have no power and they´re all retards.
>>
>>55464270
Retards fight: one dead, the other in jail, everybody wins.
>>
>>55464773
>not wanting the Spanish nationalist soldier freed
Antifa faggot detected. Go suck kike cock you fucking communist.
>>
>>55464270
Why didnt this guy get his trial to the European Court?

20 fucking years for defending himself? How do you people even tolerate this?
>>
File: 1442779269654.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1442779269654.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>55464270
20 years?
Fuck that shit.

Ridicolous!
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
anti-facist are anti-white ethno-maschoists
>>
>>55464507
Nah you can critisize her all you want but you are not allowed to make death threats and such
>>
>>55463598
"We're against fascists but also have our own specific political opinions, lets beat up/attack/throw eggs at people who disagree with us"
>>
>>55465927
Why would anybody want that lowlife murderer freed? The only good thing he did in his life was taking himself and that other retard out of the streets kek

>b-but muh nationalist soldier
Go back to /lgbt/ faggot
>>
>>55464270
prolly the best thing I've seen in days
>>
>>55463777
>Ernst Busch

just like Helmut Schmidt, he would be considered Autobahn today
>>
>>55466226
>>55466127
I looked into contacting him in prison, but apparently he's not allowed any communication with anyone who isn't immediate family.

It came out in trial on the video, that the gang of antifa scum were carrying brass knuckles, knives, and other weapons.

After this assault took place, he was then chased down and beaten nearly to death.

It's pretty sad that the only real media outlets I found speaking out against this aren't even Spanish...

http://www.dailystormer.com/remembering-josue-estebanez-de-la-hija-spanish-nationalist-crucified-for-defending-himself-against-antifa-traitors/
>>
>>55463821
Left wing anarchists believe in collective enforced group think.
>>
>>55463598
Is one of those autists wearing a spiderman mask?
>>
>beat people up for expressing their opinion
>to prevent the forming of a government that will restrict freedom of expression
Takes a special kind of retard to join Antifa and believe you're morally superior to a neo-nazi.
>>
>>55467370
>antifa
>beating people up

lolno
>>
Aren't they kinda fascist themselves, beating people and rioting for things they don't like?
>>
>>55467968
Yes. If you would actually go to Dutch Pegida demonstrations you would have noticed that.
>>
Honestly at this point, I dont even know what they're trying to believe, its like watching skinheads devolve continuously by the decades

Also its kinda ironic Antifa acts like Fascists but suppose Fascists (save skinheads) are the opposite, but I guess that goes both ways for each side
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.