[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix Graduate Unemployment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1437438799258.jpg (37 KB, 552x553) Image search: [Google]
1437438799258.jpg
37 KB, 552x553
How do we fix Graduate Unemployment?
>>
DUDE JUST GIVE THEM JOURNALISM AND SOCIAL JUSTICE DEGREES, LMAO
>>
>>55463316

start making higher education responsible for their students having a job. if they can force students to go to classes, have majors etc they can force students to apply and work.
>>
>>55463316
Don't vote. Dont watch TV. Crash the government. Things will actually get better in a few years instead of the circle jerking
>>
>>55463316
Conscripted labor.

If the Government pays for your education, the Government owns you for 4+ years.

I believe some countries already do this with med school.

Demand the Government pay $200,000 for your liberal arts degree, then your boipussy just gets passed around for four years at some foreign military base.
>>
>>55463316
Initiate a ton of small businesses.
hire the little ones...
make a new google, facebook, holo, bebo
but not just internet small businesses...
MAKE ALL TYPES

FOOD, MATERIALS, LEGAL
JUST DO IT
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE MEMES!
>>
>>55463493
How about no
>>
Join the military. Preferably in a country that's not always trying to go to war.
>>
>>55463316
Genocide. It's literally the only way at this point.
>>
>>55463600
I've been giving some thought to starting a local handyman-type business (lawn-mowing, gardening, car/house cleaning, etc.) where the kicker is basically "We only employ young people with little or no experience, and we arm them with the experience and tools they'll need to enter the workplace and succeed later in life", but I haven't looked into how much capital I'd need to get it set up, and I don't want to take out a loan on something that seems so hit-and-miss.
>>
>>55463748
>Join the military.
>Get brainwashed and die or free PTSD
yeah no thanks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.