[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Fortress Europa will become a reality in your life time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>tfw Fortress Europa will become a reality in your life time

With the emergence of automation and AI coupled with Europe having enough of migrants we're well on our way to become a real life Elysium. North America+Europe+East Asian City States(Singapore, Hong Kong, Shangai, etc) and Japan will hold all of the tech and civilization while the rest of the world will drown in overpopulation ,war and islamism.

Feels pretty comfy desu.
>>
And with all those migrants outbreeding you in about 20 years, no one will be smart enough to succeed the previous generations engineers and technicians. You still lose.
>>
>>55463290
>automation and AI
Moore's trend is already slowing down and will hit physical limits by 2022. I wish this meme would die already.
>>
I doubt that our future Caliph will allow any kind of "automatization" - it looks pretty haram and Allah wouldn't like it for sure.
>>
>>55464548
Except it hasnt you luddite
People have said the same before, but breakthroughs occur every few years to allow improved growth
>>
>>55464548
I'll believe it when I see it
>>
>>55464548
you don't need human level AI for most jobs, just one specialized enough to handle the limited number of variables in a controlled environment
>>
File: CPU-Scaling[1].jpg (130 KB, 871x868) Image search: [Google]
CPU-Scaling[1].jpg
130 KB, 871x868
>>55464819
>>55464882
>Except it hasnt you luddite
Not a luddite, I just understand how technology progresses. It's a sigmoid curve and we're coming to the end of that curve.

>People have said the same before, but breakthroughs occur every few years to allow improved growth
http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/07/intel-confirms-tick-tock-shattering-kaby-lake-processor-as-moores-law-falters/
Technology isn't prophecy. If it was, we would have developed anti-gravity by now. Also, it has happened, computers prior to 2004 were increasing in performance by over 50% per year, after 2004, the performance increase halved. This was because of the limits of Dennard Scaling, the cousin of Moore's Trend.
>>
>>55463290
We'll bash your shit in for leaving out the balkans
>>
>>55465205
>implying we want to be trapped in a huge slaughter box with all the shitskins and niggers Europe seems to massively import.

I say we make our own special fortress.
>>
File: 172889912.jpg (79 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
172889912.jpg
79 KB, 507x338
>>55463290

>daddy, daddy, look at all those brown people killing each other
>>
>>55463290
Not with an EU flag it won't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.