[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is polyamory the answer to preserving the white race? >women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Polyamory.jpg (150 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Polyamory.jpg
150 KB, 960x540
Is polyamory the answer to preserving the white race?

>women get picky about who they want
>only want to breed with alphas or people with a lot of money
>not that many men who are alphas
>not that many men with a lot of money
>millions of women go without being bred

Sure we'd have to change some laws but it's a small price to pay for preservation.
>>
NO ONE cares about "saving the white race" except stormfags
>>
>>55463374
>I'm not Jewish at all goys!
>>
>>55463282
get rid of all laws protecting moms and wives and the white race will reproduce like crazy.
>>
File: jewgle.png (186 KB, 541x250) Image search: [Google]
jewgle.png
186 KB, 541x250
>>55463282

c.u.c.k. thread
>>
non-nuclear familes are non-civilization
>>
>>55463282

Repeal 19th amendment.

Teach your sons how to shoot.

Don't let them watch tv.

Get them into wrestling and gymnastics from a young age instead of soccer or any of that bullshit.
>>
>people with a lot of money
Jews? Manlets? Jewish manlets?
Fuck yea!
>>
>>55464640
how is japan kek-tier?
the jews fear the samuray after all.
but seriously, even Hitler said the japanese are our aryan brothers.

We should be respectful about them and their effort in the second world war
>>
I think couples should try and find the best sperm they can for procreation. Think of it as like playing god. You are determining the genetic destiny of the offspring you create. You are the eugenicist, you are in control. You want the best genes you can find. Don't settle for mediocrity.

Because virtually everyone survives into adulthood and has a chance to procreate, genetic flaws are building up in the gene pool, with disasterous results, which will only get worse. Anti social behavior will only get worse, cancer rates will only get worse, everything will get worse, unless, we take proactive steps to keep the gene pool clean of defects. And this starts with you and your wife.
>>
>>55463282
"Polyamory" is made-up modern bullshit to let cunts be sluts. You're looking for polygamy.
>>55464687
The "nuclear family " is a modern invention. Multi-generational homes is how it always used to be and how it should be.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>55463282

>is polyamory the answer to preserving the white race?

No.
>>
File: 1447179645034.gif (2 MB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
1447179645034.gif
2 MB, 300x229
>>55463374
>tfw my eyes have witnessed the most Jewish post made of all time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.