[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all red pilled Christians. There's a facebook page
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
Calling all red pilled Christians. There's a facebook page called Religiously Intolerant- /rel/ It's a religious version of /pol/ You will love it!!
>>
>>55462925
>Christians
>redpilled
No
Jesus was a Jew, born from an affair Mary had with a Roman soldier
>>
>>55463029
Wrrooong

Revelations 2:9 3:9

Jews of today arnt jews of the past

Have fun in hell idiot
>>
>>55462925
Any good books on Orthodoxy?

My new job affords me a lot of downtime.
>>
>>55462925
Why is it closed
>>
>>55463205
Call a local church, talk to priest, ask said question, bammmmmm
>>
>>55463094
Supposing Mary didn't have an affair, how could she be virgin when Jesus had brothers?
>>
>>55463205
There's a popular talking about that.
>>
>>55463236
Yes.Just post something Christian related and you'll get accepted.
>>
>>55463029
Btw jews of today and past hate jesus, why would they hate their own creation? They killed jesus. And killed christians, you are an idiot. Jews came up withe the affair theory btw, so you must be jidf ;^]
>>
>>55462925

>Christians
>red pilled

Like thin Americans?
>>
>>55463205
Depends on what exactly about Orthodoxy you want. There's topics on literally everything about the church. If there's a local parish near you try giving them a call. Some of them have bookstores or libraries and could give you good recommendations or even freebies.
>>
Christianity is a Jewish creation to control the goys. Atheism is the true redpill.
>>
>>55463301
Had younger brothers yes, unless you are using dopey fringe bs, that's been disproven multiple times, dont tell me you think the davinci code is real
>>
My wall is covered in em
>>
>>55463471
Le tippers in bound
>>
>>55463513
Yeah I'm attending my local Orthodox church for the first time next Sunday.

What should I expect?
>>
>>55463539
Wrooong, look up countless vids of Jews hating, slandering, and crapping on jesus and christians, you are painfully ignorant on facts, darwin wont be saving ur soul boy
>>
>>55463643

>le shitty defensive meme against reality

Ok son.
>>
File: 1678978_mk1_raiden_super1.png (8 KB, 201x246) Image search: [Google]
1678978_mk1_raiden_super1.png
8 KB, 201x246
H ahhahahaa I posted a ip logger link and the whole group clicked it. Time to ruin this group.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 683x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 683x716
>>55463643
>>
>>55463736
>posting in a redpilled meme thread
>getting butthurt when memed upon
>literally just saying "like amwrica amiriteguise.jpeg"
Kek okay buddy ;) better go to leddit if u dont want to be well memed. C.u.C.k

Nah you didnt even present an argument,

Talk memes, get memed boi
>>
>>55463685
Depending on the group. I've been to several and all of them treated me very kindly. All of them fed me and one even gave me free icons and explained them to me. I'm sure there's bad ones out there but I haven't been to them. As for the service itself don't expect to know everything and just try to relax and absorb what you can. No one is going to judge you for not doing something.
>>
>redpilled
>christian

nice troll bro
>>
>>55463819
Nice, plebbit user confirmed
>>
File: 1437472122409.png (3 MB, 2560x2739) Image search: [Google]
1437472122409.png
3 MB, 2560x2739
>>55463205
I had to look but I found this infographic, good luck brother.
>>
>>55463539
>Atheism is the true redpill
Have fun taking Mohammed's cock up your ass.
Atheism = Progressives and Marxists
>>
>>55463923
Trashman.gif
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.