[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country/region will you expat to when living in your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1500x843
What country/region will you expat to when living in your country becomes too unbearable?
>>
>>55462589
East Asia is the only reasonable answer. Their birth rates are shit but they aren't retarded so they'll probably only allow high IQ/agency immigrants (white people).
>>
>>55462589
Poland, if current trends continue.

>>55462709
East Asians don't want tons of immigrants.
>>
>>55462589
Iceland, if they'll let me in
I like the cold, lamb is my favorite meat and I don't plan on having kids anyways
Hopefully this won't be an issue once the Trumpening happens but if Clinton wins god help us all
>>
>>55462589

Nowhere. This is the last bastion of recognizable freedom left on Earth.

I'll die with my rifle in my hands before I leave.
>>
>>55462811
No shit
>only allow high/IQ agency immigrants
Most people brown or white are not those two things.
>>
Antarctica or somewhere else cooler.
>>
I'll die there. The only other places I'd want to live in are getting invaded anyway.
>>
>>55462589
I wish I could move to Japan but I'll never fit in and I will never be Japanese, not to mention its next to impossible to emigrate there.

Maybe Korea would work out.
>>
If there is no way to save my cunt.

Italy or Argentina or Russia or East Asia.
>>
Already have made it to glorious Nippon
>>
>>55462993
>living next to crazies after the US collapses
>>
>>55462589
You guys realise that you can't just up and leave for another country right?

It takes years, even decades before you find out if they will take you or not.
>>
The only way they will get me out of this country is in a body bag.

Running elsewhere doesn't solve anything anyway. Countries itself are neither good or shit, they are what their people are. So when your old home is flooded with savages and vermin and inevitably turned to shit, they will just follow you to wherever you went.
>>
>>55463020
where you from?
>>
Monaco
>>
>>55462589
Turkey
Since I am a turk and you krauts are collectively committing suicide with arabs and nigger. Don't intend to live under Sharia.
>>
>>55462589
Mongolia... because why the hell not
>>
>>55462709
i actually wouldnt mind living in swakopmund (majority white city in namibia) instead of this american shithole.
>>
West of Ireland
>>
>>55462589
Belarus.
>>
>>55463110

kek!

Germany is kucking itself so hard that even the Turks already there want out.
>>
File: khan.jpg (100 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
100 KB, 960x540
Back to... home. I don't know about religion, whatever snake god they worship I guess.
>>
Texas first, most likely to successfully secede from the states if shit gets too bad.
>>
>>55462589
Somewhere with low population.

Primary interests are rural Canada, rural Russia, and Iceland.
>>
>>55463110
Even the muslim turks don't want to stick around in your impending islamicized shithole. Way to go krautkucks.
>>
>>55462589
Australia of course
those fucking spiders though...
>>
>>55463251
>>55463346
Ofcourse. I live in a once quiet neighbourhood. Once they've decided to put ~700 refugees in our small city, the break-ins and assaults skyrocketed.
>>
File: PHILIPPINES-location-map.jpg (260 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
PHILIPPINES-location-map.jpg
260 KB, 800x480
>>55462589
I'm half Filipino/ half Scottish, so I'll probably go to the Philippines. My family has a shit ton of property and I'm basically rich as fuck over there.
>>
Nowhere, if shit its the fan I can just go innawoods, everywhere ls is too populated and prone to food/water shortages or civil strife
>>
>>55462889
this desu
>>
Russia would probably be the least arduous. I like the language and I'd prefer the temperature there.
>>
Canada
>>
>>55462589
By the point this country is unbearable there will be nowhere to run.
>>
hesitating. Portugal seems attractive for the moment. cheap land, unobtrusive people, hardly any muslims. professional outlooks there is shit, so if I go it would have to be with enough € as to not have to work. thought about Canada for a while, but the long winters turn me off. possibly the US, but the echoes here are kind of rebutting. my skills allow me to go pretty much anywhere civilized.
>>
Greenland, not even kidding.

I would move to Svalbard but they only accept white people. Franz Josef Land is Putin country so can't move there.
>>
>>55462589
Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Russia, Japan.

Everything else is 1984 or keke
>>
>>55462589
Japan. I have a home there (my wife's parents' house will be empty by then).
>>
>>55463260
If shit goes south here, im going home as well. Hopefully Polish or Ukrainians are gonna accept a Slav going back to his ancestral home.
>>
>>55463556
>Svalbard only accepts white people

Not true. There's actually a Thai population consisting of mail-order brides.
>>
>>55463096
Canada
>>
>>55462589
My country can become as unbearable as it wants. I'm in the market for 100 acres and have an ar15 to defend it with.
>>
>>55463556
No, per treaty Svalbard has to take anyone.
There's even a road there, several hundreds of meters there.

Also, mandatory gun ownership because of the bear population.
>>
Antarctica

Surely it would be too cold for shitskins there.
>>
>>55462589
I don't know. The problem with the world is that pretty much every country on the planet is shit.
>>
I don't think I would leave but if I absolutely had to get my family out somewhere it would probably be Canada unfortunately. At least they have a lot of land.

Canada is welcome here after your current administration fucks you as long as you don't bitch or vote democrat
>>
Switzerland, no contest
>>
File: 1419636054118.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1419636054118.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>55463062
>>
>>55463419
why don't you live there now then?
>>
>>55464172
Avoid the Mountain Jew Amerifat, they are not to be trusted.
>>
"We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the bridge and Second Hall. Frár and Lóni and Náli fell there bravely while the rest retreated to the Chamber of…Mazarbul. We are still ho{ldin}g...but hope …Óin’s party went five days ago but today only four returned. The pool is up to the wall at West-gate. The Watcher in the Water took Óin--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear drums, drums in the deep. They are coming."

There is nowhere to run. They want Europeans wiped out. They will never stop in their pursuit.

Do not abandon your homelands.

Rome may burn but it can be rebuilt. But when the Romans are gone they are gone forever.

Stand and fight, European Man.
>>
File: i crie evrytiem.jpg (65 KB, 480x621) Image search: [Google]
i crie evrytiem.jpg
65 KB, 480x621
>>55464452
I was born in Canada, and I've thought about it but I love Canada too much and my family would hate to see me go. In my heart, I am loyal to the Queen, and have no cultural connections to the Philippines. It's a fucking miracle I even exist, my mom had to come to Canada 25 years ago because of her crazy, partying sister and my dad met her, got her to stay here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
>>
>>55462834
TRUMP!

I'll move to Japan if only because I'm a virgin weeb.
>>
>>55463092
I feel so ashamed saying japan now... I'll strive to get ready for the end.
>>
>>55462589
I'm an expat already. :^)
>>
>>55464680
>Rome may burn but it can be rebuilt. But when the Romans are gone they are gone forever.
Rome was reforged by the hands that destroyed it, with the brickwork done by the people who delt the killing blow.
>>
>>55462589
NZ.
>>
>>55463062
Who knows, maybe 50 years from now white people will be the refugees that are accepted unconditionally.
>>
The grave.
>>
>>55462589
It's only unbearable to live most of the world if you are a poorfag. In the west, most places are heaven if you have the STACKs
>>
File: CountriesRecognizingKosovo.png (47 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
CountriesRecognizingKosovo.png
47 KB, 1357x628
>>55463774
>pollacks are our friends
>serbs are totally not from iran
>>
>>55463535
No muslims but blacks and gypsies. But not worse than the Benelux for sure.
>>
>>55462589
Canada or NZ
Maybe Uruguay if i get tired of cold weather.
>>
File: Cet who give no Heck.jpg (32 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
Cet who give no Heck.jpg
32 KB, 500x497
>>55465048
This. Just take me as far away as possible.

Seriously, I've already applied for my visa.
>>
>>55464718
based
>>
>>55462589
New Hampshire, maybe.
>>
I'm engaged to a woman who has citizenship in another country.

:P
>>
>>55465217
If Serbs are from Iran, then all Europeans are as well. Indo-Iranian group and all that.

Besides, id rather live in Poland than a Shia shithole run as a Islamist theocracy.
>>
>>55462589
The nice parts of South America, which from what I understand is Chile and maybe Peru.
>>
>>55464015
>No, per treaty Svalbard has to take anyone.

My point was that the populace wouldn't be exactly welcoming to non-white people. I'd always be looked at as an outsider and even the ugliest women there wouldn't touch me with a 10 foot pole. There are probably only like 2 women there anyway.
>>
>>55462589
Uruguay?

Antarctica?
>>
>>55463109
kek
I think they are full.
>>
>>55462589
>What country/region will you expat to when living in your country becomes too unbearable?
Only faggots run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcINDQDOUpk
>>
>>55462589

I hear Argentinas nice this time of year
>>
>>55462589
I'll just move further north and marry some qt3.14 Eskimo who can teach me how to live off the land in exchange for sex and medical care
>>
>>55465695
<3
>>
Here we go again, we will spoon feed you like we always did.
>>
Hmmm.. Greece, Czech Republic, Russia, Argentina, Italy,.. Im a first generation American but i keep my Greek language and culture on deck,always
>>
>>55466013
Why the hell would you want to move to Greece?
>>
>>55466104
Because he has Greek heritage.
>>
>>55462589
Eastern europe. I'm single so no extra baggage or reason to give them the excuse that I'm "taking over" their country.
>>
I will build my own city state in ocean.
>>
>>55466193
Why not just move to Sealand? I think it's abandoned now.
>>
Australia and live in the northern territory, hopefully I will be relieved from PC people.

Otherwise somewhere in south America, preferably Chile
>>
>>55465750
Me too. Guess what: she has brhuehue citizenship so it doesn't really help.
What is your woman's citizenship?
>>
>>55465796
What are you btw?
>>
>>55466146
But unlike Greece I imagine that he as money
>>
>>55466236
too close to Great Kektain.
>>
I would say Australia because family but I do not think I could stand the lack of guns.

I would like to say Germany because of family and speaking the language but I could not stand that many browns.

I would probably just drive to Chile or maybe just Texas (assuming it broke off finally)
>>
File: Svalbard.Islands.original.2860.jpg (463 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Svalbard.Islands.original.2860.jpg
463 KB, 2000x1333
Amazing how homes in Svalbard are pretty big and beautiful. Meanwhile in Greenland, Nunavut, and the northern slope of Alaska, and the Aleutian islands, homes are like 1 bedroom trailers. Also, that polar twilight + auroras. Absolutely beautiful.

>>55466323
South Asian, so I guess a street shitter according to this board.
>>
>>55464995

No people during the migration period replaced the whole population not even the Saxons.

If armies and moving hordes did that; who do you tax?

The point stands, stand and fight.
>>
>>55462589
Uruguay
>>
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
>>55466546
Smaller houses keep warm more efficiently.
Portuguese desi are fine, but I hate original SO(those who where born there and are coming here now). They smell like a mix of coconut oil and gypsy and are destroying our locals markets by doing unloyal competition.
But I don't know you.
Svalbard looks great!
>>
>>55466872
Yes small houses are more efficient but they're more depressing. I also like privacy and even though I will be living alone, I'd still like to have my own room and 2 separate floors, even if the top floor is just a bunk.

I can't stand Indians either and I avoid that at all costs. They smell like shit perpetually and Indian women are ugly as sin. They don't care about anything other than becoming doctors and engineers so they can make a shitload of money and make ugly kids and the never contribute to the arts, nor do they care for them.

I'm whitewashed but that ends up working against me because I don't fit in with my own people but white people are quick to pass judgement on brown people, understandably so. I'll get to the north some day though I hope.
>>
I have visited Iceland extensively and would move there without a second thought.

I even met a British bloke there who came up to me when I was having a cig and started speaking Icelandic. I replied in English and he knew I was British, and said he was too but left his city job to live there permanently and said it was the best decision he ever made.

If you live outside of the settlements (i.e. on a farm), it would take some getting used to, considering civilization is a minimum 5 hour drive away.

Russia - also been there extensively, wouldn't mind moving there.

Israel - wouldn't mind moving there either, would have to convert and do aliyah to get citizenship though, but that country is on lock down and everyone is nationalistic as fuck. They don't take any shit. Plus Israeli girls were all 9/10-tier.

Baltic countries - these are untouched by migration (if you exclude Russians), and for now they are fine but with EU kekoldry they mind soon fall.

Poland - I have been here and couldn't believe Polish people leave this country to come work in the UK and live in a nigger infested ghetto. If it wasn't for the salary differences there would be zero reason to leave.
>>
>>55462589
I'm an american currently traveling through mexico.

I sure as fuck wouldn't go to mexico. This place fucking sucks all kinds of ass and I'm in the capital.
>>
>>55467256
Not even the Mexicans want to live there.
>>
>>55464718
>being loyal to the queen
Fucking immigrants man
>>
>>55467095
Ahahahah!
Some indian look fine to me, it is rare but it happens time to time.
Follow your dream. Some people might even think you are native american and don't care. If they have low immigration taxes they are probably not pol/ red pilled and don't give a fuck about you and even might thing you are exotic.
Think about it.
>>
>>55462889
Same, i'd rather die than subject myself to becoming a refugee or an immigrant.
>>
>>55467197
>Iceland
Can you work there just by speaking english? I think it is hard as fuck to learn their language... And everything is super expensive. Although I understand what you say, it seems really nice!

>Israel
Really nice girls in fact! But to convert you have to cut... I don't think I would be able to do that.
Plus: they only have 1 river (maybe other small ones? But some of them are dry at summer) so in long therm it might not be a good idea.
Plusx2; ultra-orthodox kikness is gaining terrain, they breed as fuck and are really red pilled, even towards goyim.
>>
File: top cuck.png (79 KB, 167x229) Image search: [Google]
top cuck.png
79 KB, 167x229
/pol/ where should I go?
I am a doctor that grew up here but am originally from Iran...
Don't want my future kids to grow up in a dangerous environment as is sure to happen once the native germans turn on everyone with a middle eastern appearance. The Germans are known for overreacting.

I'm thinking USA, guns and all that. But seriously the situation is getting bad for people here who have been here for many years but look like the just arrived Arab al qaeda members...
>>
Hawaii.
>>
>>55467256
The capital is a shit. Country side looks really nice.
>>
File: 1441486046599.jpg (132 KB, 1000x808) Image search: [Google]
1441486046599.jpg
132 KB, 1000x808
>>55462589
i won't tell you, because all you stupid nigger will fallow me.
and no its not in Eurabia nor the United states of Mexico
>>
>>55467792
>but am originally from Iran
>German flag

You're right at home, buddy. Amongst your own people and everything.
>>
>>55462589

Papua new Guinea.
>>
>>55467792
We don't need any more kekolds in our country. Go to Canada. You'll fit right in since it's basically America but more SJW.
>>
>>55462589
Since I am a (((technical jew))), probably Israel. I'd only want my parents to leave, I'd probably stay though.
>>
>>55467872
Yea that sucks and all but you have sauce on that pic?
>>
>>55467792
Go back to Iran and fix your native country. At least with Iranian-Americans you assholes do nothing but socialize with other Iranians, breed with other Iranians, and refuse to integrate with the other ethnic groups in this country. You think people hate middle easterners by accident?
>>
>>55467792
Ahahah That's why I wouldn't go there to. I might get confused by a Syrian. Some of them look really med white, with straight hair, pale skin and euro features.
Go to brhuehue. You probably look like them and they surely like doctors. In some years it will be as safe as future Germany.
>>
If the winter gets rid of all the refugees, Finland is looking nice.
>>
Angola or Botswana. Two countries on the rise.
>>
>>55467872
did this video ever get banned from youtube
>>
>>55467952
I know but i won't tell you, cück.
>>
>>55467872
We won't follow you to Morocco, relax.
>>
>>55468094
Just trying to see some split vag, bruh
>>
Assuming I HAD to leave it would have to be Canada. Even tho they would never admit it, Canada is practically America Lite. Plus I really like drinking Molson, listening to Rush, and watching Hockey. Seems like a no brainer to me.
>>
>>55468041
Angola is fucked due to oil price.
>and niggers.
>>
>>55462589
meheeco

its not as bad as people say

unless you start to associate with drug dealers and shit
>>
>>55468214
I want to bang a tribal woman and make a little mulatto kid. I also want aids.
>>
>>55462589
Berger 4 lyfe, fuggers.
>>
>>55462589
Usa. I've still spiritual work to do here, but when I am ready I'll help americans, I have friends there and we'll do things.
>>
I'm already planning to go to China very soon.
>>
>>55468164
tyrone pls
>>
China
>>
File: 1342780888144.jpg (243 KB, 604x527) Image search: [Google]
1342780888144.jpg
243 KB, 604x527
>>55468094
lel
>>55468120
its not in Africa or ME
>>55468070
dunno man, i hope they put more for the sake of "Art".
>>
>>55468343
Why does it seem like French Europeans (and maybe the Polish) are the last people in Europe who don't universally hate Americans? It seems a bit ironic since George W did everything in his power to shit on you guys.
>>
>>55462709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>55468293
Pablo, those bedtime stories are falso, comprende?
>>
>>55468471
Wrong, most hate you, i'm not the average french.
>>
File: Reaction870.jpg (129 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
Reaction870.jpg
129 KB, 466x700
Mongolia.

Ain't gonna get hit by a nuke there.
>>
>>55467967
Trust me If I wouldn't be concidered a complete illiterate there I would go. No amount of money or shit can beat being and growing up in your own country and with your own people. Sometimes I wish my parents had never moved here. I am grateful for all the opportunities Europe has given me but it is committing collective suicide now.
>>
File: FT-2014-07-15-likeAmerica-01.png (24 KB, 309x590) Image search: [Google]
FT-2014-07-15-likeAmerica-01.png
24 KB, 309x590
>>55468587
Yeah, you're probably some ISIS plant now that I read your post again:

>I've still spiritual work to do here
>but when I am ready I'll help americans, I have friends there and we'll do things.

..and according to polls, the average Frenchman doesn't seem to hate us all that much.
>>
>>55467952
hegre art emily and mike magic moments

t. google-pro
>>
>>55468038
As a portuguese you should be ok. You will have no problem as you're native European. Some Syrians do look quite white yes.
>>
>>55462589
Argentina
My grandparents own 30 acres of land in the Patagonia.
>>
>>55468733
dude, the only French people that like 'murrica have zero knowledge of history after WW2

you guys fucked them really bad and basically made the whole Europe your bitch.
its mostly your fault what's happening today
>>
File: 61033914_emilyandmikemagicmom.jpg (2 MB, 7126x9270) Image search: [Google]
61033914_emilyandmikemagicmom.jpg
2 MB, 7126x9270
>>55468845
>>
>>55468999
How exactly did we fuck over France? Vietnam was a French colony and we fought their fucking war for them.
>>
>>55468733
I dont know what kind of autism you show me, I've US white friends and i've to do some serious shits with them in a few years, i'll help your people so stfu with your nonsense
>>
File: germany-country-side.jpg (211 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
germany-country-side.jpg
211 KB, 1024x683
If shit got extremely bad here, and I'm talking laws that make it illegal to refuse gay sex bad, then I would probably try to find my way to a place in Germany outside of the big cities where I can live a non-degenerate life.
>This is assuming they find a solution to their refugee problem
>>
>27 white software/business professional
>Want a qtpie asian gf
>hate muslims

Since Canada is being invaded by muslims I was thinking of going somewhere in SE Asia. What are my best options?

I am assuming I am too dumb for nippon but open to suggestions
>>
>>55469114
Nah, I still think you're that hardcore ISIS wanna be Mudshit that chimps out about the West and Murrica. There is one here on /pol/ that posts under a French flag around this time almost daily. That faggot constantly claims "something big is about to happen in America soon."
>>
>>55469099
you fought comunism in vietnam, you didn't do it to help France

as for how you fucked over France, the list is quite long.
my country's existence is actually partly a result of that fuck fest (thanks btw)
>>
>>55469063
vaginas are really gross
>>
>>55469278
You and the French mudshit can fuck off, to be honest. No one wants you Muslims on /pol/. Why are you even here?
>>
>>55469235
Yeah there'll be happenings that's precisely why i'll be there but not in the monkey side
>>
>>55469333
That's a lovely pussy.
>>
>>55462589
Russia.

Let's hope to God I can afford somewhere to live though, I hear it's fucking expensive
>>
>>55469384
to teach ignorants like yourself some actual facts.
>>
>>55469235
A lot of people in France hate you, I'm part of them too. Basically, anybody who is hard into politics will hate you, no matter what side of the spectrum they are. Only people who don't care like america because they think we are allies.
>>
>>55469906
>Hates America
>Constantly spergs out about the west and degeneracy
>Claims America is going to get what they deserve soon everyday on /pol/

Good luck passing a background check, Sameer.

>>55469903
You haven't posted any facts and we had nothing to do with you Mudshits overthrowing the French in the 50s or some shit. The fact that you guys are acting like buddies ITT tells me you're both Mudshit partners in crime. Fuck off and die, scum.
>>
>>55464010
This. Why the fuck would I ever leave the US? If libshits destroy the cities with multiculturalism and degeneracy, I could very easily move to the countryside and live out my life in peace. Have Americans in this thread forgotten that our country is a vast empty space, much of which is beautiful? We aren't a tiny shit stain like Belgium and Netherlands whose residents probably would need to flee if their living situations get too bad. And we have guns; that's important too. Also, topfuckingkek to anyone mentioning Asian countries.

>>55464153
>US doesn't have a lot of land
>>
The USA is the only reasonable option left on Earth. Africa, Asia, South America and the Middle East, regardless of wealth, are still backwards savages who speak the wrong language and have cultures I wouldn't be comfortable with for too long.

All of Europe is beyond fucked and any country I picked would almost be arbitrary because it's all going to be part of the EU soon and save Scandinavia and Switzerland they are all poorer or as equally shitty as the UK.

Australia/New Zealand is an option but having already lived in Australia I found it a bit dull, if otherwise pleasant with a better standard of living. I don't really mind the kind of Asians they get and I'm not that interested in living in one of their turgid cities.

Canada seems like a pussified version of the USA but comes out at number 2. The USA wins it all though. I'd make double my wage in the USA, I could have a four bedroom house for half my current rent of a studio flat, the weather would be nicer, I could drive wherever the fuck I wanted, food is basically free and if you stick to the middle it's mostly white. Who can compete?
>>
>>55462589
América Latina. If the things fucked up so much I will go to Cuba.
>>
>>55470465
Stay the fuck out of our country, Eurokeks. You aren't wanted here.
>>
>>55462589
US or Ireland
I had family in Italy, but they're all old/dead
>>
>>55462589
Somalia bruh
>>
>>55469333
That's A-class pussy you faggot.
>>
New Zealand or Russia
>>
>>55467904
NO. I FUCKING REPEAT NO. EVEN THOUGH they are our neighbours you see all that depressing shit that goes on in Africa? Well we have a miniature version right in our geographical neighbourhood
>>
I'm planning on fucking off to Hong Kong/Singapore/one of those East Asian microstates once I complete my STEM degree (finally saw the light and am switching from economics to something that will actually get me a well-paying job). I would consider Japan, but I have enough respect for their continued valuation of ethnic homogeneity that I don't want to be one of the niggers destroying it. Still looking quite forward to my studying abroad there next year, though, and will probably visit whenever I can on my vacations.
>>
>tfw asian
>tfw might just fuck off back to taiwan if shit hits the fan
>>
>>55463296
I like to keep telling myself this, as a native Texan. But the truth is, Texas is like proud man trying to live his life to the fullest while dying of cancer. If the immigration problem isn't addressed, we will live to see Texas turn blue.
>>
>>55462589
iceland, norway or poland
that is IF I WAS A FAGGOT THAT WOULDN'T STAND AND FIGHT THAT IS
>>
Spain or New Zealand.
>>
>>55472058
>texas might turn blue in my lifetime
As someone who has lived in Washington their whole life, this concept is horrifying. The American dream would truly be dead.
>If texas goes blue the country is beyond saving
>>
I'd gather some friends, gather some guns and armor, and sail to Nauru. Then, I'd take it over and resuscitate the white race by using the natives for slave labor and sterilizing them, only allowing whites to breed.

http://alltop10.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Nauru1.jpg
>>
File: The-Burren.jpg (74 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
The-Burren.jpg
74 KB, 800x525
>>55463177
>Not wood enough to hang a man, water enough to drown him, nor earth enough to bury him. - Oliver Cromwell
Good choice
>>
>>55465794
Peru is no better than Bolivia
The only decent countries are Argentina, Uruguay and Chile
Patagonia > rest of the world
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.