[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Allow me to red-pill you on the situation in Germany
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2666x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2666x2000
The German media hasn't succeeded when it comes to convincing average Germans that the "Refugees" are a good thing. Quite the contrary. But it has succeeded in convincing many that they are alone in opposing forgein invasion, and that they shouldn't even bother resisting as a result

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3308583/Flashpoint-Berlin-anti-immigration-protesters-clash-police-call-traitor-people-Angela-Merkel-s-resignation.html

Beyond even this, in every single protest against the "refugees" (except the one in Dortmund) the Anti-immigrant/anti-refugee protesters have FAR outnumbered the pro-immigrant/pro-refugee ones. This is even more impressive when you take into account that the organisers of pro-migrant counter protesters have the mainstream media and social media to send out invitations, (unlike the anti-migrant ones, who get censored) and yet their turnouts have been low in comparison.

http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress3/opinion-poll-almost-every-second-german-believes-mainstream-media-is-propaganda/

Somebody has posted this link many times, but the most interesting thing about this isn't even the poll itself, but that the media faked pro-migrant support in Berlin.

I think the Merkelite era is just another Weimar.
>>
BUMP
U
M
P
>>
Merkel's downfall is at hand
>>
>>55463162
Of course it is, it's just whether or not she can get thrown out before even further damage is done. Though it'll take another year for the damage to be utterly irreversible.
>>
>>55462254
How the hell did she go from saying 'Multi-Culturalism has failed' to this?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>55462254
>I think the Merkelite era is just another Weimar.
yeah, and I foresee this all turning very hard, probably on a level that most /pol/acks wouldn't support
now instead of "calling people out for wearing offensive halloween costume" we will see people "calling out people that are not 1000% european and calling out people that listened to the "forbidden" music" and whatnot
Normies are cunts, and the politically vocal are also cunts

But the good thing though, unlike the weimar republic, the shit that is going on today is very well documented, so I hope in 100 years people won't do the same error
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>55462254
>>
File: Putsch chan 1.jpg (153 KB, 1000x649) Image search: [Google]
Putsch chan 1.jpg
153 KB, 1000x649
We need to make Putsch-chan a thing.
>>
>>55465701
What was this taken with? A potato?
>>
>>55465491
I wouldn't mind a Muslim holocaust.
>>
File: 1446857671187.png (69 KB, 3000x1625) Image search: [Google]
1446857671187.png
69 KB, 3000x1625
>>55462254
The problem is that the population influx happening in Germany is semi-permanent, just as it is in Sweden.

Without any MAJOR, and I mean MAJOR military uprising or widespread European civil wars, Europe will never be white again.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 600x811
>>55465741
An ipotato
;^}
>>
>>55465491
You are naÍve, my friend. Even Hitler, a one-of a kind leader barely managed to grasp power, even tough he was opposed only by the republic and anarchist / communist militias. Now we have the republic, the secret services of the USA and Israel, antifa, and millions of sandniggers. And a leader that can even hope to achieve the same heights as Hitler is nowehere to be seen. Germany will end silently, and the rest of Europe will follow.
>>
File: honecker112~_v-videowebl.jpg (43 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
honecker112~_v-videowebl.jpg
43 KB, 960x544
>bluepilled americans still think merkel has an agenda on her own
She studied agitprop in moscow, her thesis is still a state-secret and she still takes direct orders from margot honecker from chile.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.