[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the troops. Fuck militarism. Fuck Zionism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: fuckthetroopstopic.png (68 KB, 1204x725) Image search: [Google]
fuckthetroopstopic.png
68 KB, 1204x725
Today is veteran's day, so I just want to say FUCK YOU to all the active and former military members here on /pol/.

The military is a cult. It literally fits the definitions of a cult. How can you not feel silly joining an obvious cult?

>Authoritarian pyramid structure with authority at the top
>Isolation from society and family
>Control of the environment and communication within the environment

You guys are so fucking stupid for joining that shit. You would've drank the Kool-Aid at Jonestown.
>>
I'm just sitting living off my GI-BILL as I go to college debt free...laughing at this post... go back to reddit or tumblr you fucking liberal cu-ck.
>>
I'd never join the military. I would rather become a beggar.
>>
>>55462018

It's not really debt-free, is it? You had to do a job for four years to get it.

If you mow my lawn for four years at the end of it I will give you a free Playstation 3. That's not really "free", is it?

You wasted four years of your life as an indentured servant to the government you pathetic loser.

I bet you will fail your classes or drop out anyway.
>>
File: KENT-STATE-SHOOTING.jpg (486 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
KENT-STATE-SHOOTING.jpg
486 KB, 1536x1024
>>55461921
A person who doesn't love his country or the soldiers who serve it is not a fellow citizen, he is a traitor. You will be the first to go along with your SJW army and its rainbow bullets.
>>
File: 90123457902348.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
90123457902348.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
>>55461921
on the day of the rope we shall purge you first.
>>
>>55462186

Nice propaganda. You must've been in the military.
>>
File: antimilitary.jpg (127 KB, 707x700) Image search: [Google]
antimilitary.jpg
127 KB, 707x700
Only stupid faggots join the military.
>>
>>55461921
>Baww i'm butthurt that people need to have the means to kill the other in this world to provide security for themselves.

Gtfo and gb to tumblr.
>>
>>55462180
>>55461921
this.
>>
>>55462846

>That troll image

Put his dead father on the floor with an AK next to him if you want to get real about it you massive faggot.
>>
>>55462180
>implying he doesn't get paid
Nice meme posting
>>
>>55461921

i totally and completely understand where you're coming from, OP - but you're going about this all wrong.

you cannot judge a person's actions absent their motivations, either, and so for you to be so harsh on the troops themselves is... pretty uncharitable, to say the very least.
>>
>>55462180

>If you mow my lawn for four years at the end of it I will give you a free Playstation 3. That's not really "free", is it?

no, but it means you are a cheap bastard.
>>
>>55463623

that's not always true, and you know it.

see: My Lai massacre, etc.
>>
you're right anon, we should just disband the standing army (fuck those welfare queens) and go back to a draft/conscription based military. you wouldn't dodge the draft if you got called for service, right?
>>
>>55461921
Vote Bernie and everything will be alright, you fucking pussy
>>
>>55462018
Conservative here.

You're a fucking piece of degenerate scum.

No honor, no point in life, you went into the military to fight for people that don't represent you nor what you believe in. You went because you're a lazy fuck looking for a handout in exchange for temporary indentured servitude.

I have next to zero respect for people like you. Either go career or get fucked.
>>
>>55463898

>War has atrocities

No shit but the U.S. military uses immense restraint to lower civilian casualties and puts the very troops in harms way. They literally had orders in the middle east to only engage when shot upon.

Educate yourself nigger. I don't like our military intervention neither but you are just fucking retarded.
>>
>>55462180
oh shit, a job. sounds terrifying.
>>
>>55462180
>https://twitter.com/KallMeKG/status/663808660162945024
I feel like you can do better than a PS3 you cheap-ass shart gargler. Finishing up school on GI bill right now. Was easily worth several PS3s.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.