[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lads, what war will start next? >Afghanistan has finished
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg (46 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
A43YhvtCUAA08Gt.jpg
46 KB, 500x442
Lads, what war will start next?

>Afghanistan has finished
>Iraq finished

Literally nothing to look forward to anymore.

Are the French foreign legion still deploying to shitholes and killing arabs?
>>
>>55461472
>Are the French foreign legion still deploying to shitholes and killing arabs?

Arabs killing each other is nothing new tho
>>
>>55461472
Iran charging on the Saudis or the Zionists (as if those weren`t the same thing)
>>
File: 1446265726124.png (120 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1446265726124.png
120 KB, 251x251
>>55461677
>>
>>55461677
first post best post
>>
File: Flower Pepe.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Flower Pepe.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>55461677
>>
>>55461472
>>Afghanistan has finished

B- but the T- Taliban!
>>
>>55461472
Britain won't be starting shit by the looks of things. If Cameron some how manages to get troops on the ground in Syria then there will be political upheaval.
>>
>>55461472
I'M SORRY. THE LEGION IS WHAT!? Gonna need some links.
>>
File: PepeBrazil.jpg (32 KB, 354x336) Image search: [Google]
PepeBrazil.jpg
32 KB, 354x336
>>55461980
>mfw people will be saying that we "couldn't" defeat a bunch of third world raghead faggots in a few years when the hopelessly inept and weak Afghan government finally collapses and all of our money and sacrifice will have been for nothing as the extremists retake control

What an absolute fucking waste. Fuck you, G.W. Bush.
>>
>>55461677
This is some heavy artillery alright.
>>
>>55461729
I'd like to see Iran and Israel duke it out, honestly. That'd be interesting to see. Of course, the jews will never let Israel fight their own battles, so we'd be right alongside of them.
>>
Cameron has failed to keep us in the EU, Germany is due another attempt and subjecting the whole continent.
>>
WW3.

The tensions in Syria are so great, that it could explode at the slightest mistake or incident.

What makes it World War 3 is that big organizations like the US Military, NATO, and Russia are involved. If they go to war with each other, then it will be just like WW1 where they will drag their allies in as well.

Tensions are already high between Russia/China and EU/America. Syria is just escalating it further and I wouldn't be surprised if Russia "Accidentally" bombs US/NATO military and causes a fucking World War.
>>
>>55463325

If it isn't that, then it's a war in Germany and other EU nations over the immigrant crisis.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.