[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Approaching_Omaha.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2147) Image search: [Google]
Approaching_Omaha.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2147
>tfw you will never be a part of the greatest generation
>tfw you'll never fight in the greatest conflict of all time
why even live ;_;
>>
>>55461067
>implying the greatest gen wasn't born between 80 and 85
>>
>tfw your children and grandchildren will never destroy what you fought for
bet they're glad they're dead
>>
I'd rather fight in nam
>>
If we Gen Xers and Gen Yers don't fuck up, we may end up being greater than the greatest generation

Or we'll continue to be the afterbirth of the Boomers :P
>>
We'll fight in the race war OP!
>>
>fighting for the anglos and jews against European liberation.
>great

You're a fucking disgrace.
>>
>implying you don't want to be a part of the millenial tolerance and peace civil war
>implying you don't want to fight for Eurobros against shitskins
>implying you don't want to be in the first world war that may be fought on US soil
Is my patriotism showing too much?
>>
>>55461067
It would have been a glorious death.

A worthy enemy, a worthy cause.

But this WW3 we have now is not an upfront set piece battle, the war we are soon to fight is going to be fought hand to hand in the streets because the enemy are cowards, they hide among children and woman and worse still our government doesn't even acknowledge them as the enemy.

The government are the enemy too right now, the EU is the enemy, the EU seeks to destroy Europe and turn us into Muslims because of white guilt.

I feel no guilt and i will not alow my Europe and fellow brothers to suffer at the hands of Muslims and niggers.

The UK will simply explode into action, like a nuclear bomb we will go off without warning.

That day is coming, it is approaching, Europeans must stand shoulder to shoulder to fight the Muslim scum that are invading us.

I don't want war, I just want peace, but this is a war that knows no borders, Islam seeks to destroy European values.

I know this will never happen, I just wonder at what point we will put these cunts down.

Right now they are arriving my the hundreds of thousands every single fucking month.

when it kicks off, I hope we can rely on our Ameribros to come across the pond to help again
>>
>>55461787
Im hoping the start of it will be race wars in Europe desu
>>
yes OP war is fun come fight for israel :^)
>>
>>55461067
Try fighting for the soviets or Germany you puss, the Americans had it easy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.