[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why should I continue the white race when we in England look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: England.jpg (32 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
England.jpg
32 KB, 600x480
why should I continue the white race when we in England look ugly as fuck?
>>
>>55460852

>Anglos
>white

BEADY
>>
>>55460852
brits were never white.
>>
>>55460946
>America
>>
>>55460926
>>55460946
are we scum to /pol/ or something?
>>
File: ColinFirth.jpg (22 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ColinFirth.jpg
22 KB, 960x720
>>55460852
>why should I continue the white race when we in England look ugly as fuck?

That's only because you're fat... How come so many British men give me man crushes if England is so full of ugly people?

I mean - I'm 99% straight - but I can see why the British have a reputation for being faggy with handsom men like this running around...
>>
>>55460926
>Nords
>White
>>
>>55460852
A lot of Brits are just fat cunts, that's the problem.
>>
>>55461023
>talk shit about his country
>is surprised people would follow his lead

What did you expect? "Oh no, Brits can be handsome OP, please, breed as many small hobbits as you can".

But seriously, you need to create Jamal-removing squad.
>>
nah Brits are alright
>>
Because you've got quite a few big titty slags with some pungent cunts. All these years later and I'm still jerking it to Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Sophie Howard's chameleon areolas, and Peta Todd's uniboob. Eastern Yuropoors have too many birthmarks.
>>
File: picture.jpg (204 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
204 KB, 1080x720
speak for yourself fgt
>>
File: sexton-b-sm.jpg (36 KB, 320x465) Image search: [Google]
sexton-b-sm.jpg
36 KB, 320x465
>>55461023
>are we scum to /pol/ or something?

I think it's mostly the British women who have let themselves go under centuries of English gynocentrism... You guys send lots of good looking male actors and the sort all over the world.
>>
>>55461899
Meanwhile, Canada sends us Michael Cera and Jew Rogenberg.
>>
>>55461899
women here do look ugly to the point that female immigrants look better :/
>>
File: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (55 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolorsmall.jpg
55 KB, 640x452
>>55460852
yfw when Britains inbreeding issue is solely a Paki problem.
>>
>>55462034
Again, poor Greenland, Svalbard, and Franz Josef Land without any data.
>>
>>55462140
I'm surprised Iceland has no data, they have a government program to prevent inbreeding, you give your prospective wife's name to them and they tell you if there's a relation.
>>
File: keira.jpg (199 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
keira.jpg
199 KB, 1600x1200
>>55461984
>women here do look ugly to the point that female immigrants look better

Personally I think Keira Knightly is nearly the most beautiful woman in the world - but I've been told I have bad taste...
>>
>>55462297
Iceland almost always has data any time someone posts one of these demographic maps so I'm surprised too but I think it's safe to assume they aren't sister fisters.
>>
>>55461538

more chins than a chinese phonebook
>>
>>55462424
Well they're white, there isn't an island nation with an inbreeding problem, it's almost all down to a culture promoting cousin marriage.
>>
File: Progress.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Progress.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>55462297
>I'm surprised Iceland has no data, they have a government program to prevent inbreeding, you give your prospective wife's name to them and they tell you if there's a relation.

Britain isn't that small and genetically isolated bro - the "inbred British" thing is just a meme by the pro-diversity crowd to justify importing hordes of non-whites to "improve" the gene pool.
>>
>>55462726
>just a meme by the pro-diversity crowd to justify importing hordes of non-whites to "improve" the gene pool

It's actually just a meme making fun of how retarded the average British person looks. All in good spirit.
>>
>>55462726

yeah I mean i posted this >>55462034
we've imported a genetic problem, the kids in hospital with congenital diseases here are all middle eastern.
>>
File: 8UVrGwq.jpg (125 KB, 1325x1323) Image search: [Google]
8UVrGwq.jpg
125 KB, 1325x1323
>americans

americans go to london and think "muh brits are ugly", when london is the literal shithole of england. If I went to detroit and said "all americans are ugly", It would be pretty stupid; detroit is a shithole and has the ugliest most niggerest people there.

There are so many qts in the countryside and villages. All white as well.

feelsgoodman
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.