[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, I've been on vacation the past week, what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20151111_161807.jpg (59 KB, 720x530) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151111_161807.jpg
59 KB, 720x530
Americans, I've been on vacation the past week, what is going on in Missouri?
>>
>>55460399
An SJW orgy.
>>
>>55460399
niggers
>>
The KKK are currently utilizing agent orange and firebombing the South Lawn in an aerial bombing campaign.

either that or some niggers got offended by a poop swastika and want the entire school fired because of it
>>
>>55460399
/pol/ is trolling the niggers and leftists who have taken over Missouri University by spreading rumors that white supremacists are planning and conducting violent raids against the campus.
>>
>>55460399

A poop swastika that never existed triggered some blacks. Also something about Trayvon Brown and Ferguson.
>>
They've been trolled by obvious trolls and are stupid enough to believe everything said by them.
>>
>>55461377
Can confirm the first
Barely made it out alive
Thankfully have enough time to post
Friendly fire is rampant
>>
>>55460399

I've been following it and I've no idea what is even close to being "terrifying" for the black students.

someone make a swastika? why is that even particularly anti-black? does the school have no jewish population at all?
>>
>>55460399
People creating their own oppression to get attention.
>>
>>55460399
>university campus black students overreact to a swastika smeared in shit on a bathroom stall.
>/pol/ plays the Jew card, and out Jews the Jews at jewing
>>
>>55460399
reaping their just reward for backing the Union.
>>
>>55461487
probably will be underrrated
>>
File: image.png (47 KB, 516x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 516x200
>>55460399
Literally nothing. Niggers lying about hate crimes.
>>
>>55460399
A guinea on vacation and not working? Surely you must be kidding...
>>
>>55460399
According to BLM activists, who surely would never exaggerate, people are dressing up as nazis and shouting "HEIL HITLER" at innocent black kids just trying to learn. Then at night they're riding in on horseback as klansmen with whips
>>
>>55460399
Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
let an accuser stand at his right hand.

When he is tried, let him be found guilty,
and may his prayers condemn him.

May his days be few;
may another take his place of leadership.

May his children be fatherless
and his wife a widow.

May his children be wandering beggars;
may they be driven[a] from their ruined homes.

May a creditor seize all he has;
may strangers plunder the fruits of his labor.

May no one extend kindness to him
or take pity on his fatherless children.

May his descendants be cut off,
their names blotted out from the next generation.

May the iniquity of his fathers be remembered before the Lord;
may the sin of his mother never be blotted out.

May their sins always remain before the Lord,
that he may blot out their name from the earth.

AMEN.
>>
>>55461408
How the fuck do those people even graduate from elementary school?
College students that (12 years of education) get trolled by bunch of shitposters into oblivion and fall for any stupid bait.

I have to borrow SJW vocabulary:
I can't even, I mean it's 2015. Come on
>>
>>55461574
Why is it almost ALWAYS Canadians claiming we make too much of the Jews? Ever heard of Ernst Zundel and what your gvt put him through? Do you know that the Jews literally took away your right to read any material (even certain anthropology books) that could be considered "racist," and that the Canadian secret police grab them at the border and then burn them? Literally. You also know your former PM was the biggest dupe of the Jews ever to lead a nation and made the statement "Israel's values are Canada's values." Shall I go on, Cana-kek?
>>
>>55460399

>what is going on in Missouri?

Children on a 4 year tax payer funded alcoholic binge who have never needed to work for anything are bent out of shape over how unfairly they believe they are being treated.
>>
>>55460399
Just nigger stuff, senpai.
>>
>>55461856
>How the fuck do those people even graduate from elementary school?
If [black or brown] students cannot read or perform basic math their teachers will either pass them anyways or move them into special education. Special ed students receive the same degrees as you or I would.

>be nigger in 3rd grade
>can't read
>burnt out teacher can't stand me
>4th grade's problem

Then they get scholarships to go to college where they are given free remedial English courses, private tutors, and lower requirements.

Then once they "graduate" they are given bonus points by prospective companies for being a token minority in today's fast paced quota based world.

Then they rob a liquor store, get shot, and die.

Then riots.
>>
>>55461856
>How the fuck do those people even graduate from elementary school?

Affirmative Action / NCLB / Teachers not wanting to deal with their faggotry for another year
>>
>>55462131

>Then they get scholarships to go to college where they are given free remedial English courses, private tutors, and lower requirements.

>Then once they "graduate" they are given bonus points by prospective companies for being a token minority in today's fast paced quota based world.

>Then they rob a liquor store, get shot, and die.

>Then riots.

You forgot the part where the white guy gets his reputation destroyed for doing his job.
>>
Just a bunch of niggers getting mad over people calling them niggers.

They literally don't understand it's ironic when they claim they are not niggers, when in fact they are advocating a larger push for affirmative actions in their schools employment tactics. That's a classic nigger move.

Sorry I can't hire someone who is qualified because I am being forced to hire someone who isn't based on their ethnicity.
>>
>>55460399
>this is terrifying

Yes, the marxists are fucking terrorists, little girl.
>>
Wait, was it actually because of the incorrectly drawn poop swastika? I assumed that was a joke.
>>
File: 1447170941160.jpg (101 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1447170941160.jpg
101 KB, 500x600
>>55461420
>A poop swastika that never existed triggered some blacks.

America will never tame the chimps, you'll be over run and your establishments will fall one by one.
>>
We need to go back to 1904 and prevent this all from happening. Maybe even before Abraham Lincoln and his Emancipation Proclomation
>>
>>55462131
>>55462173

Oh, you can get a normal High School degree from Special ed? I didn't know that.

The rest sums pretty much up what in my opinions is wrong with the US education system. Affirmative actions, no child left behind and muh feelings.

It's pretty sad.
>>
>>55462700

It doesn't help that teachers are paid peanuts either.
>>
If MLK was still alive, he'd kill himself in anger.
>>
>>55462773
>If MLK was still alive, he'd kill himself in anger.
I'm pretty sure that's what he did in the late 60s
>>
File: riversofblood.png (435 KB, 721x656) Image search: [Google]
riversofblood.png
435 KB, 721x656
>>55462542
>America will never tame the chimps, you'll be over run and your establishments will fall one by one.

Damn Bongbro, harsh, but probably true.
>>
>>55462542

Chimps are a huge minority. Paco's will overrun us if anything.
>>
>>55462773
If MLK was still alive some nigger would have killed him to steal his shoes.
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>55460399
Pic related
>>
>>55460399
The Jews are executing their plan.
>>
>>55460399
I don't know. Someone smeared a poop swastika on a shower wall in one of the campus dorms. Some negro saw it and decided this was a good enough reason to chimp out for GIB ME DATS.
>>
>>55460399
Soros being a real jerk.
>>
>>55461548
If I saw a swastika made of shit, I'd the think the person was trying to say Nazism is shit.
>>
>>55461856
Niggers are stupid anon
>>
>>55465620
That was my first impression as well.
>>
>>55460399
Niggers nogging.
>>
>>55460399
Literally hysteria

>poop swastika that never happened reported by head of the dorms
>some people called someone else a nigger
>Undeniable proof that racism is prevalent and it's the white leaders' fault
>SWJ goes on hunger strike
>Football players refuse to work
>President resigns
>Various people are tired of false flags and racist black people/Think this is funny
>Hoaxes come in from everywhere
>fake KKK reported by head of the students
>fake yik yak posts that talk about school shootings
>fake claims of blue monster truck of whites with no license plate circling the parking lots
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.