[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else planning to get out of the United States soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Congress.png (590 KB, 2000x1159) Image search: [Google]
Congress.png
590 KB, 2000x1159
Is anyone else planning to get out of the United States soon?

I don't know if I'm being foolish, but the US just seems to be going through such a rapid decline. There's no more hard work, just cries of oppression. Our ancestors fought and died for the freedom to say what you want and now we publicly crucify and bully people for not conforming to the popular opinion.

There's no republican white house in the forseeable future because programs are out of control and the Democrats don't even need to campaign in much of the country, save a few cities.

I still think the US is the greatest country on this planet, far and away. But I think I could use a few years away from the constant MSM coverage of minorities.
>>
>>55459628
The whole world is going to shit?
Being able to own guns and plenty of cheap land puts us in the best position when it all collapses
>>
>>55459628
When the US goes, it is going to take the world with it. Where are you going to go?
>>
Nope. I'll fight for my country just like my American Revolutionary and Confederate ancestors or die trying.
>>
So instead of staying and making a change to make the world a better place, you would instead run away from the problems you've acknowledged? You're no better than the migrants running away from Syria, who refuse to fight for there homeland. Stand up for what you believe in you cowardly kek
>>
>>55459703
>The whole world is going to shit?

*Not supposed to be a question.
>>
>>55459628
It's everywhere, OP. And it ends after WW3, not before. Do you really want to be anywhere that isn't China, Russia or US for WW3?
>>
>>55459750
>>55459772
What are we supposed to do? I'm all ears for any plans, but the reality is the MSM will villify and destroy anyone who speaks against the narrative of "Minorities good, white Christians oppressive tyrants."
>>
>>55459628
its the same all over.

USA/Canada are great geographical positions too.
>>
File: bringingupbates1.jpg (524 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
bringingupbates1.jpg
524 KB, 876x493
>>55459869
Buy land and have lots of kids
>>
>>55459869
Your supposed to vote Trump fool, and convince everyone you know to do the same. Defending our culture has been de-legitimized from the top down. It can be re-legitimized the same way.
>>
>>55459628
There's nowhere left to run to, particularly for white people. The US used to be the place to escape to.
>>
where exactly are you going?
>>
>>55459628
I hear you. Was hoping I could somehow get into Poland/Belarus or perhaps Iceland.
>>
>>55460037
I am, I 100% am going to Trump, or Carson, or Paul in that order.

But look at the maps, the reality is the Democrats need to win about one or two states, and they get the election. They don't even have to try really

>>55460087
Maybe somewhere in Asia or Eastern Europe.
>>
>>55459869
I don't know, you're the one with the problem, you figure it out.
>>
>>55459628
Why not move to rural Idaho, Montana or the Dakota? I'm moving to Idaho because of how bad Canada has become. Rural United States in god-tier......for now....
>>
>>55459997
>Buy land
>have lots of kids
with your brothers and sisters

great-life.jpg
>>
File: 1354405204818.jpg (63 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1354405204818.jpg
63 KB, 500x667
It's pretty hard to immigrate to any good country and the closest alternatives are Mexico and Chinada...I think I'll stay here and watch the world burn.

I'll sit on a hill overlooking the city, playing my guitar while the smoke rises. When the bombs start to fall, I'll smoke my last cigarette and strum my final chord.
>>
>>55460471
I guess that wouldn't be a bad way to go. All the buildup is just breaking my heart though. Our founding fathers, our ancestors shed their blood and gave their lives for the right to say what they want. Today's media and liberal culture will destroy everything you have for disagreeing with their POV
>>
>>55459869
While elections are important and I'd recommend voting for Trump I'd also say don't freak out if Democrats do win. The government is going to collapse soon enough and white men working together can reconquer the country and restore order. Best thing to do is save money and supplies, buy a good piece of property, train, and teach yourself as many useful skills as possible.
>>
>>55461003
I honestly think a government collapse is the only way this country can save itself at this point.

The reality is the government has gotten so powerful and so big that I can't leave my house in the morning without some sort of regulation. Between that and the left pandering to every minority they can find, it's a genocide by liberalism.
>>
>>55459628
Where in the fuck do you think it is possibly better?
>>
>>55460394
Fuck off shill, anyone reading this have tons of white kids
>>
File: 1438194896981.jpg (84 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1438194896981.jpg
84 KB, 534x627
>>55461165
>>
>>55461269
I have a friend that's Korean and lives in South Korea. It really isn't any better. Escaping to Asia isn't exactly the smartest move in general.
>>
>>55461400
I'm teaching in Korea for a couple years after graduation, hence the memes. In reality I'd like to settle down somewhere in Eastern Europe. Maybe Estonia, I've always liked the snow.
>>
>>55459772
I was born in the US, but my parents are both Russian. Fuck this I want to go squat with Vladimir Cykavich and the gang.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.