[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asian-Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7
File: full_14.jpg (354 KB, 1449x966) Image search: [Google]
full_14.jpg
354 KB, 1449x966
Why do they whine and bitch so much?

What's the actual red pill on Asian-American SJWism?

I've grown to hate them and I'm not even Murkan.
>>
>>55459494

They're just fucking dumb and most our closet ladyboys.
>>
>>55459607
Confucius fucked with their brains, but that's not the point.
>>
Oh Fuck off you toothless cumskin.
I was born here, and my parents came here from China. We are mostly conservative. We contribute to society and pay taxes. We run imports here in LA, and work hard to succeed.
Back the Fuck off you bitch or come say some racist ads shit to our faces and see what happens to your cumskin faces bitch.

Fuck you.
>>
>>55459844
>we pay taxes
>we were born here

That doesn't make you American.

Would you consider me Chinese if I was born in China and paid taxes to the Chinese government?

>see what happens to your cumskin faces bitch.

Nothing. You'll just go and post about it on /r/asianmasculinity.
>>
>>55459844
You're opinion is invalid, you have a small dick.
>>
>>55459844
Such a civilized people. No wonder the cultural revolution happened.
>>
>>55459935
Are you fucking retarded? It does make him American. He was born in America. Put aside your stupid delusions.
>>
>>55459494
>Asian-Americans
>Bad

You clearly never saw the LA Riots and the response of the Asian community. They're a great alternate to the rest of the minorities. Strong family ties, hate niggers and degeneracy, and hold very traditional values.

Plus the Chinese restaurant in my area is GOAT. Mom and daughter work the register, father and son cook, sweetest people ever.
>>
ABC here (American born Chinese)

Me and all my friends are massively redpilled and think librul sjws are morons that we make fun of. We also laugh at the liberal arts majors from our jobs in engineering and technology industry because we actually worked our asses off in uni.
>>
>>55459844
Most of us couldn't say shit to your faces because most of us real Americans are far too tall to steep to your level.
Stupid Chink.
>>
>>55461557
But they are still a threat to western society anon, don't become jaded by their tricks. They come here to exploit America not to embrace it.
>>
>>55461457
You didn't answer my question.
>>
>>55461667
What's the alternative? Asian Americans are a key ally in fighting degeneracy.

Minorities aren't going anywhere. I'd rather have a nuclear Chinese family move in next door than a group of nogs or fags.
>>
>tfw Indian and ugly chink women are the only women who find you attractive

Chinks aren't so bad as long as they aren't trying to act black. I miss 20 years ago when it was cool to be a piece of shit punk rocker, not blast Lil Wayne in your '99 Mustang with your uncurved cap that still has the price tag on it.
>>
>>55461822
>ally in fighting

They're not an ally and they never will be. This isn't meant in an aggressive, adversarial way either.
>>
OP fighting a losing war
>>
File: KA.jpg (101 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
KA.jpg
101 KB, 1500x1000
>>55461912
The only cool asians are IF they act black, anon. What are you smoking?
>>
>>55461822
The alternative? How about not just accepting shit and giving up? Yes, while Chinese families are a much better alternative to having nigger families move in next door, that doesn't make it "right". Picking the lesser of two evils is still picking evil.

You want a society were we can be truly original Americans? Well then you have to admit that there isn't room for other races. I don't give a fuck if they work hard and "assimilate" well, the second push comes to shove in this racial tension the asians will join their own side and hush away. They aren't allies to the white man.
>>
>>55459844
How do explain American Cambodians then?
>>
>>55462096
They're faggot posers trying to appropriate a culture that is even more alien to them than it is to white people. The cool Asians I knew weren't super studious but they didn't pretend to be black either. It's pathetic when white people do it, way more pathetic when chinks do it, and infinitely more pathetic when south Asians do it, and it needs to stop.
>>
Chinese are based, americans are cancer
>>
>>55462243
I'm American Cambodian, did we do something?
>>
>>55462107
>You want a society were we can be truly original Americans? Well then you have to admit that there isn't room for other races

I've never seen such a fundamental misunderstanding of this country. Look, I hate niggers and minorities too, I get it.

But you're not getting rid of minorities and immigrants, we're too far gone for that. So rather than sitting with your tinfoil hat and Nazi flag, and spouting about hating all minorities you can identify good and bad ones.

Asian Americans are decent people, they work really hard and while they don't culturally assimilate well, they also don't demand special cultural recognition.

Stop being a stormweenie and start being real
>>
>>55462436
http://youtu.be/NelBNtNm8l0
>>
>>55462450
>Asian Americans are decent people, they work really hard and while they don't culturally assimilate well, they also don't demand special cultural recognition.

They view your kindness as a weakness and your universalism as a rhetorical device to attack you with.

Take the person in OP pic, Eddie Huang. He savages whites any chance he gets, do you think he'd ever turn on his own people that way, despite being ethnically Taiwanese and only inheriting the island of Formosa because of Han Chinese ethnically cleansing the Aboriginals?

Silence speaks volumes. Asian Americans are not even "SJWs", they're just racial tribalists using the mechanisms of leftism to obscure their own ethnocentrism.
>>
>>55462647
How does it feel to be so dumb?
>>
>>55462107
>truly original Americans

Caricature, the post.
>>
>>55462450
I'm not arguing that we should deport everyone thats not white; and I understand that there is no going back. My point is that everyone longing for the so called golden days of America have to admit that in the process of doing that other races would have to go.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that your blanket statement of "Asian-Americans are decent people" is just as racist as me wanting them gone. In EVERY race, especially here in america nowadays, there are degenerates, even whites. I know this. But when you go out of your way to defend the asians it just pisses me off. Stop accepting asians as the golden minority. You're like those people that say Muslims are good while living in a country that has like less than 1% of muslims in it, as if thats and accurate portrayal of them. Overall, Asians are shit. Overall, Niggers are shit. Overall, Muslims are shit. Thats what separates Whites, overall we are not shit.
>>
File: filipino_income3.png (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
filipino_income3.png
11 KB, 300x300
>>55459494

not really,

also reminder that flips are best Asians and easily assimilate in America
>>
>>55462812
Dude, caricature is a great fucking word.
>>
>>55462647
>They view your kindness as a weakness and your universalism as a rhetorical device to attack you with.

I sort of agree with some of what you said but it's not entirely true, and it mostly just applies to hardcore Chinese people. Those people should just be nuked - they are the same fuckers who have bear bile farms, gouge out the eyes of kittens for their "herbal medicine," and farm dogs. They're also the same fuckers emigrating to California who pay 25 cents for one newspaper but end up stealing the entire lot because they're just as cheap as Jews. Now they're traveling the world and shitting in public transportation and defacing historical artifacts.
>>
Most of them are anti-white and SJW tier, also lean to the left.
>>
>>55462786
Great argument, anti-white shill
>>
>>55463010
But SJW's hate us though
>>
File: ENG.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1126) Image search: [Google]
ENG.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1126
>>55462964
>and easily assimilate in America

Nice to have these model minority folks manning our ICUs overnight
>>
>>55463010
They overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

This is an excellent illustration of what happens when asian ethnocentrism cloaked in liberal language encounters what it perceives as a hostility to asian-ness:

http://www.salon.com/2015/05/15/eddie_huang_self_destructs_why_the_fresh_off_the_boat_authors_descent_into_misogyny_is_so_depressing_partner/

The funny thing about Asians is that deep down, even most white liberals don't buy the idea of the downtrodden Chinese man as some sort of victim. For some reason even our must gullible, overly empathetic whites can smell Asian bullshit. It's odd.
>>
>>55459494
The cancer killing the west coast of North America. These rat-faced fucks are buying up anything that touches the Pacific. It's obvious what they're doing. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese government were sponsoring these Fifth Column tactics.
>>
>>55459494
The ones who try to nig like your pic are harmless. Most of them are your standard facebook/instagram normies, basically white millennial behavior. The worst are FOBs. Dirty, smelly people who love to cheat and thieve.
>>
>>55463108

They hate the smart STEM asian FOBS. Most American born asians are spoiled liberal brats. I'd take mexicans over them any day.
>>
Maybe they assimilate too well, taking in both the good and the bad? Typical of Caucasian girls, Asian American girls lean towards liberal.
>>
>>55463108
Interdasting. So they're defending the absolutely retarded penalities against asian who apply to the Ivy Leagues as well?
>>
>>55461557
Ya, Ya, Ya. Just keep em off the Highways.
>>
>>55463239
>basically white millennial behavior

Refer to:

>>55463201

It's not white millenial behavior because it's ultimately tribal and self-serving. This is something incredibly important that /pol/ needs to understand - Asian "SJWism" (I've always hated the term because it divorces their beliefs from leftism) isn't actually in service of any universal ideal, it's driven by tribal self-interest.
>>
>>55463235
>I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese government were sponsoring these Fifth Column tactics.

Paranoid much?

If anything, the Chinese who are gobbling up the pacific are mostly from Hong Kong or Taiwan.

The rich Chinese folks in these places mentioned are very afraid that PRC mainland will have total control. (Mainland PRC China media thinks Republic of China (Taiwan) as a breakaway provice). They're buying the pacific coast as a hedge in case Hong Kong and Taiwan no longer have autonomy.
>>
>>55463201
We hope the mudslime make their way into British you white beta
>>
>>55461822
Asians will never be allies. Get over your fucking yellow fever fetish and see them for what they really are.
>>
>>55459844
Fuck off chink 操你爸日你妈逼全家死光
>>
>>55463455

They don't give a shit about Asians

https://medium.com/message/the-tech-diversity-story-thats-not-being-told-9a36fb40530f

>But there’s one conclusion that is inescapable: Asian American men who work in tech are benefitting from tech’s systematic exclusion of women and non-Asian minorities.

>So: where are the Asian American men in tech talking about our complicity in denying opportunity to our fellow people of color? Where are tech’s Asian American men advocating in a meaningful way for women?
>>
>>55463645
Your English is extremely poor for someone in the United States. That aside, I seem to have touched a raw nerve.

Very few people buy the narrative of Asian, particularly Asian male victimhood - Very few people buy it for an obvious reason: It's bullshit. Back to /r/asianmasculinity with you.
>>
>>55463615
I know all this. It doesn't change the fact that there's millions of them here who can't be trusted. They don't think of themselves as Americans and their children are steadily getting more leftist/anti-white from the media/universities.

They're not on our side.
>>
>>55463853
Why are you attempting to ellicit sympathy for them?

They are ruthlessly tribal to a degree that would make even Hitler take a step back. Understand that they will never repay your kindness because they don't believe in the concept of reciprocity full stop, not even towards each other, let alone a foreigner.
>>
Most of them aren't whiny SJW fags even though that is a disturbing trend.

I'm engaged to an asian american and her parents and grandparents are constantly shitting on black and mexican people for being lazy and stupid. Her grandpa pulled a cleaver on a black guy who was going door to door for the red cross.

I guess the ones who are raised by pussified people who are born in the west might be different. My fiancee used to have some gullible liberal views but informing her about how asians are the ones being fucked over the most by affirmative action tipped her over to the right side.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html#page=1
>>
They are more privileged than whites, if you are asian you have a lower chance of being killed by the police than the whites do.
>>
>>55459494
Asians are fine. Maybe not the most empathetic of races historically... but still top tier compared to the rest of the world.

Make them feel welcome, they will help whitey more than any other race when we're being put up against the wall.
>>
The stereotype of the Asian sidekick is reality, that's why they're mad. They're like the scrawny dweeb in high-school who hovered around Chad and company yet never truly fit in.
>>
>>55464065
That is an ignorant position to take. When have asians ever REALLY helped the white man? Everything they have done is for their own personal gain.
>>
>>55464190
We're not pussy faggots who need charity. Competing against others is why europe became as strong as we were, nothing wrong with competing with asians to advance either.
>>
>>55464065
>they will help whitey more than any other race when we're being put up against the wall.

This amuses me as there's actually a historical precedent in the Boxer Rebellion, when those selfsame Chinese massacred westerners manning both secular and religious charities who had spent a lifetime attempting to help them.
>>
They got organized and fought back the LA chimps back in '92. They are one of the few minorities that thrive in western societies because they acknowledge the importance of tradition and culture, they weren't honorary Aryans for nothing. That said they are just as easily corrupted by the Jew as anyone else, and many have fallen to the sickness
>>
>>55462964
Hmm I thought Indian Americans were the highest. But I guess in America, Indian isn't really considered Asian.
>>
>>55459494
Because whining, bitching and exercising victimhood gets you faster to where you want to be in 2015 USA. Unless you're a white man of course.
>>
>>55464295
I agree. But for people to go ahead and defend the Asians? They are not a people that Whites should defend is my point, they don't deserve anything from us.

We are on the same side Swede.
>>
>>55463235
Then pls confiscate their assets and shoot those fuckers in the head. I'd tell you that they are mostly anti-Chinese government but you wouldn't listen anyway. Plus I would love to see these freedom loving, Christianity converting people's face when their promised land they worked so hard to reach turned against them Chinese government style
>>
1. Depends which asians.

2. Dont worry, we dont like Gypos (Korean-American person) either

We had a couple gypos in my unit during national service. We would beat them with frozen fish when we get bored.

They are so liberal and they have identity problems and even though they were bigger than most korean born they are weak, they cry too much.
>>
File: keroone03.jpg (21 KB, 350x527) Image search: [Google]
keroone03.jpg
21 KB, 350x527
>>55459494
I like Kero One's stuff desu
>>
So /pol/ tell me about your views of the various rice flavors of Asian-American
SEA (including Malaysian and Pinyos)
Chinese
Korean
Japanese
>>
>>55464434
Indeed, they shouldn't get special treatment or be put on a pedistal. No one should, we should be judged by our merits.
>>
>>55464720
>SEA
They're okay. Don't know much about them though.
>Chinese
We can let some chinese immigrate, but we can't have a lot and we definetly can't let them fuck with our housing markets so their elites can tax dodge,
>Korean
>Japanese
Pretty cool guys, I hope they don't get culturally enriched.
>>
>>55464410
they are the highest
>>
>>55464720
>SEA (including Malaysian and Pinyos)
trash tier
>Chinese
meh tier
>Korean
>Japanese
would let them culturally enrich Britain tier
>>
File: 1441913180446.png (157 KB, 406x793) Image search: [Google]
1441913180446.png
157 KB, 406x793
>>55461457
>buying your citizenship
literally b8 or crippling mental retardation. your philosophical background is not western, fuck off.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.