[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>modest general store in Chicago >owned by Korean immigrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 591x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 591x327
>modest general store in Chicago
>owned by Korean immigrant husband and wife
>they're very friendly to me
>Sometimes they come out from behind the counter to greet me
>speak English, even though it's broken they put in an effort
>has even spotted me on items before because they know I'll come back later that day to pay

Who are your favorite immigrants? Are Koreans always based?
>>
>>55459265

news story from a couple months ago
>korean couple immigrates to my city and starts a family
>dad becomes a city cop
>dindu calls police with fake emergency to lure officers
>dindu shoots korean cop in the head 'cuz dey rayciss'
>he dies instantly but backup comes and kills dindu
>>
>>55461007
proofs faggot
>>
>>55459265
Korean shopkeepers are cool. Get on roofs light up rioters. Had a Korean guy at local market. Told me stories of being in the Korean army in the 60's. They put up with a lot of shit.
>>
Koreans are usually cool. Cubans as well. They both know how to embrace capitalism.
>>
>>55461007
Koreans can't be police, there'd be no k9 units left
>>
>>55461926
If that's true, then there can't be any Finnish police either.
>>
File: 1416975544049.jpg (127 KB, 1024x831) Image search: [Google]
1416975544049.jpg
127 KB, 1024x831
>>55461614
>>
In my town doesn't have immigrants
>>
>>55461926
kek
>>
>>55462057

Our tribes are self-policing, mate.
>>
>>55462621
Kek who would immigrate to hue hue monkeyland? It's obviously worse than wherever they would be coming from
>>
>>55459265
Koreans are the best. Best food and integrate the best. Second best would probably be Russians. Every Russian immigrant I've met has been top tier, but I suppose that's why their families defect here in the first place: They realize Russia is a shithole and they should leave.
>>
>>55462935
Haitians and africans come here.
>>
>>55459265
Koreans are pretty based.
I think they are the only Asian group that try to put some effort into integrating.
Chinese tend to stay in their own districts that are designated china towns, and you hardly see any Japanese (real japs no the "hurr we own sushi restaurant so we are totally jap" people).
>>
>>55459265
>be me living in Wales
>go to a Chinese restaurant for my nephews birthday
>Chinese waiters bring out the cake
>start singing happy birthday in Welsh for him

Such a nice surprise
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.