[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was at the store today and a question popped into my head,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: shit.png (25 KB, 301x270) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
25 KB, 301x270
I was at the store today and a question popped into my head, a question I will now ask you, and I'm interested in hearing everyone's answer...
>When was the last time you saw a MALE cashier in a store?
>>
>>55459159
the last time i got a gatorade from the gas station.
>>
>>55459159
Literally all the time. Are you retarded or is this a joke post?
>>
>>55459159
All the time.
>>
>>55459159
Today. What the fuck kinda stupid question is that? Does sage even still work? Fuck it, I don't care.
>>
there is a really nice male cashier at my local walmart.
>>
>>55459159
A week or so ago, in ASDA.
>>
>>55459159
The last one I saw was you giving me my change after fucking your mom.
>>
Saturday at Tom Thumb
>>
>>55459159
Today at Zielpunkt.
>>
a friend is working as a cashier, and he is a man. But yeah, is pretty uncommon.
>>
>>55459159
My weekly trip to the supermarket is literally the only time I get to exchanges words with a girl, don't take this away from me.
>>
>>55459159
this morning, why do you ask?
>>
Like 4 hours ago when I got the ingredients for my lunch.
>>
>>55459159
Honestly can't remember.
>>
About an hour and a half ago, actually.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>55459159

I was served by one just today

But the other supermarket I usually frequent has more women, however the boss is male and I think the other male employees prefer stocking wares rather than sitting at the checkout
>>
How beta you have to be to work in the service industry as a male?

Sounds pathetic desu senpai

If you claim you can't have anything else you should check out manual labor instead, I bet it even pays better in certain cases.

Working in a warehouse is a man's job

Working in a supermarket is for women and betas and old people
>>
Everyday.

Local CVS and Dollar Tree have equal gender cashiers.

However the males are usually the ones doing heavy lifting.
>>
>>55459755
>tfw the cute girl is gone

H-hey what happened to Julie?
>She quit and moved
O-okay
>>
I am one. Ask me anything.
>>
Like fifteen minutes ago.

Where do you live that you never see male cashiers?
>>
>>55460176

I worked at a similar place and was hired for a stocking job and wound up as cashier 95% of the time because the women would always been in the break room on their cell phone or calling in sick. Our store had 0 male employees hired to be a cashier and there'd still be a male cashier at almost all times.
>>
i dont think i have seen any in my life
>>
>>55460417

I'm one too, do you find that it's generally niggers who get more than they can pay for or get their cards declined more often?
>>
Only ever seen pakis as male cashiers here.
>>
>>55460152
Service is honestly a lot better than labor in 90% of cases. If you have a way into a good apprenticeship then go for it, but most labor jobs don't really pay what they're worth thanks to Mexicans devaluing the labor.

If you're actually good with people, you can make bank in sales doing basically nothing. Otherwise, just find a shop with decent opportunities for promotion. Shittier jobs are generally better, since you don't have much competition.
>>
File: RMS.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
RMS.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2336
>work at high tier Goodwill as a "material handler"
>all men of course
>upper management decides we need more women handlers
>get a Filipino grandma and a tiny grill with hearing problems
>mfw they are absolutely useless always calling us to move furniture and tvs
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.