[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU CUCKS ITSELF AGAIN - WON'T DEPORT AFRICANS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Highly controversial EU plans to deport tens of thousands of Africa migrants with improvised passports have been watered down after fierce protests from the continent's leaders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11989847/EU-drops-plan-to-give-African-migrants-deportation-papers.html

L M A O

Just bring on the collapse already.
>>
Nobody gives a shit about the death of Europe?

Oh well. I guess what some SJW said on Twitter is more important.
>>
>>55459119
Start by killing all the jews and the support for these useless poopyskins will cease to exist.
>>
>>55460019
Welcome to the current year 2015, buddy
>>
>>55459119
>People will still defend the EU

lol roll on referendum all of my family now want out.
>>
bump for mainlander scum to see this shit that they defend and encourage.
>>
>>55459119
It's too late. It's already over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dMSstLDqM
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
do not give, do not surrender.
>>
EUSSR scum
>>
Bye bye EU, rot in fucking hell
>>
>>55459119
For fucks sake Britain...

Look at what your PM is doing there:

>Says to Africa they need to take back failed asylum seekers.
>Visits the boat that ferry's the fuckers form Africa to Europe and applauds their brave efforts.

He (and May) also said that the UK was going to do travel documents for shitskins who "lose" theirs. Looks like taht will get thrown out now.

WTF is the point in having an asylum system and talking deportation when they can just throw their passports and be allowed to stay any way.

It's a joke.

None ever go home. We haven't see one article or picture of ANY migrants being stuffed into a plane and sent back despite talks of it.

You think "Refugees" are rapey and violent - when they are told they arn't getting and gibs money, gibs haus or gibs iphone and will not be allowed to work legally either... They will be a menace roaming the streets.

This is Insane.
>>
File: 1446793011397.jpg (69 KB, 600x557) Image search: [Google]
1446793011397.jpg
69 KB, 600x557
>>55459119
I have to admit it will be funny to watch these refugee men break western women, who are anything but submissive.
>>
>>55459119
Let's just vote to leave and then Britain can set sail for the American side of the Atlantic
>>
File: POLAND.png (3 MB, 1493x1091) Image search: [Google]
POLAND.png
3 MB, 1493x1091
>>55459119
Poland lead the way!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
>>
The EU is living on borrowed time. With all the shit going down, the Brits will vote to exit it, which will inevitably kill it off
>>
>>55459119
"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."

-Adolf Hitler

It's time.
>>
>>55459119
EU is ded the merry band of boomers running the show killed it.
>>
File: 1447114754583.jpg (743 KB, 1126x1091) Image search: [Google]
1447114754583.jpg
743 KB, 1126x1091
>>55459119

Kek nice 'Democracy' there Europa...
>>
>>55464461
Wow... that's a... pretty good quote and I don't like the guy.
>>
File: 3300176_2048_1152.jpg (26 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
3300176_2048_1152.jpg
26 KB, 612x344
>>55460019
Everyone gives a shit about the death of Europe, but who can do anything about it other than Europeans?

All we can do is rehash the same tired bantz about black cock, kek sheds, Merkel's imperial vagina, and the general spinelessness of Europe in general.

After we make fun of you for this, you'll make fun of us for being fat, having shit health care, and being shot.

I just can't bring myself to give a fuck anymore. You faggots keep voting these people into office. You're all too afraid to do shit about anything, because it's better to be bled dry than to appear "racist".

Good fucking luck.
>>
RIP Europe.
>>
Well fucking done Africa, squeeze every red cent you can from them.

Fuck the EU.
>>
we tried to warn you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.