[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we change Japanese slave mentality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hello /pol/

I am sick of Japanese slave mentality

Look at these Japanese moral standards
>Royality
Literaly slave idea
>honor
Kek, I don't need to be admired by someone,
>respect auhority

literally most slave tier mentality.

I wish Japan was alike glorious america....
>>
>>55458843
Try nuking it again.
>>
>>55458843
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/America/country/jp/type/op/

Get a life.
>>
Ignite that inner Bushido samurai shit
>>
>>55458843
>herbivore men

They already unchained themselves. In a society where the state has the monopoly on violence and you can't fuck up your own population because you know that there is no point to that either. They just let it all slide. Not giving a fuck about where humanity goes is true freedom to them because coercing them into caring never worked out for any of them.
>>
>>55458843
Britkeks still have much more slave mentality than you if we are talking about respecting authority
>current year
>listening to old women vegetable and calling her queen
>>
>>55458843
I own my own business and have 20 clients in Japan I frequent at least once a month and have done all the cliche and traditional business things in Tokyo and around.

You a clearly trolling via a proxy.

The Japanese Worker Ant mentality is absolutely fantastic if you do two things.

>1- Play by their rules of business
Although at times is archaic and outdated, slow paced and, as an American businessman, at times a serious pain in the ass, they will never let you down. Ever.
I've had projects and campaigns go down to the 23rd hour and 59th minute but, they did deliver and it was always worth the wait.
Also, the fact they vet you so fucking hard is awesome, if you are honorable and again, play by their rules, they honestly make you as the client or partner feel like so professional and respectful.

>2-Use western work ethics while incorporating the Japanese mentality.
The worker ant mentality is a fucking powerful tool OP, I've never seen anything like it.
Even if you are working strictly with the C level or execs, if you just bow or interact even on the smallest gesture can gain you, as the gaijin foreigner, immense respect and work output. It's happened to me 6 times.
The best example.
I bowed and tried my pathetic japanese while walking with the CEO, President and CMO to the lowest peon 25yo (same age as myself) that was everyone's bitch and was the slave working insane hours and turned out this guy went full blown fanboy of me and dictated and maneuvered my project to the highest priority among the other workers around his level. He even tried to send me an email in english to thank me for taking my precious time to interact with him and he would like to learn english so he could talk with me next time I'm in Tokyo. Flash 2 years forward and now this guy is learning english, moved up to an executive level and has become a close friend that I can go to on a Friday Evening with a rush project and he finds a way to get it done by the end of the night.
>>
File: 1443409161520.jpg (54 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1443409161520.jpg
54 KB, 720x764
The problem with Japan, is that the Japanese people, as a result of economic/social structures, cannot realistically be "independent", even to a small degree. They are completely dependent on their government, and their employer, for their livelihoods.

As a result, the Japanese largely feel pressured to follow a specific life-path, with very little ability to deviate. And even more, they are forced into competition with everyone around them. And those who aren't adequately ambitious, are looked down-upon, as social outcasts.

"Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God, if ever he had a chosen people, whose breasts he has made his peculiar deposit for substantial and genuine virtue. It is the focus in which he keeps alive that sacred fire, which otherwise might escape from the face of the earth. Corruption of morals in the mass of cultivators is a phenomenon of which no age nor nation has furnished an example. It is the mark set on those, who not looking up to heaven, to their own soil and industry, as does the husbandman, for their subsistence, depend for it on the casualties and caprice of customers. Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition." - Thomas Jefferson
>>
>japs
>honour
nice try sneeky slant eye. Too bad, machine gunning pows and decapitating them isnt very honourable, or massacring chinnese civilians.
>>
>>55458843
ur shintoist ancestors would be so dishonored by ur humbling plea to the white filth. hari kari.
>>
>>55461222
They're not real people though.
>>
>>55460964
This, respect is everything there, and the smallest show of respect can shoot you straight up from the slums to a high class apartment in the most expensive part of town in just a year.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.