[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THERES A STORM A BREWIN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: _72932352_hammond2.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
_72932352_hammond2.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
WARNING WARNING
-------------------------------
WARNING WARNING

BIG STORM ABIGAIL TO RATTLE NORTH BRITAIN TOMORROW NIGHT

MAJOR DISRUPTION AND CHAOS!

WHEELY BINS TAKING FLIGHT

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/first-named-storm-set-hit-uk-shores-110916379.html?vp=1#ic7M6Mm
>>
im fucked

how do you prepare for a big storm in britain? we dont even have basements
>>
File: 1411503024481.png (347 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1411503024481.png
347 KB, 1000x1000
>the north

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>55458415
Just get in the bath tub m8 and put a matress over you
>>
File: Comfy Frog.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Frog.png
149 KB, 396x385
That feel when live in the North-East.

Finally, a (sort of) happening in my part of the world.
>>
>>55458190
Oy gevalt the bins. It will be worse than the holocaust.

THE BINS!!!
>>
>>55459305
North East here to

Near Hartlepool
>>
about time, northerners could use some punishment
>>
>>55458415
If you're in the South you run it none stop on the news for 7 days ahead of time and possibly petition the government to DOSOMETHING.

If you're in the North, you put in a jumper.
>>
>British "people"
>>
>>55461851
>USA
>White
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.