[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to Starbucks >Rename account to Merry Christmas >Barista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 26
File: 20151111.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151111.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>Go to Starbucks
>Rename account to Merry Christmas
>Barista says Merry Chri...
>Stops herself

Pic related, from today.

So I was thinking...

>Go to Starbucks
>Rename account to Ramadan Kareem
>Barista says Ramadan Kareem
>Proof Starbucks is anti-Christian, will say a Muslim religious greeting
>?
>Profit

I get the irony that initially Starbucks also profits because their product is purchased, but it fun to watch them try to walk the liberal line when trying to explain why they specifically refuse to say "Merry Christmas" but not withhold salutations regarding other religions.
>>
>>55457953
First for Muhammad
>>
File: fy15_christmas_blend_8oz_us_ko.jpg (106 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
fy15_christmas_blend_8oz_us_ko.jpg
106 KB, 1200x1200
This is the dumbest meme conservatives are grasping onto this year.
>>
>>55458699

Did you never have an enjoyable Christmas in your life?
>>
>>55459126
I have a great one every year. Normally fly out to Hawaii to be with family and sing carols.

Pretending Starbucks is anti Christmas because they didn't spring for snow flakes on the cups this year is borderline retarded.
>>
>>55459256

Pretending Starbucks is not anti-Christmas or that this isn't some political baiting publicity move is not borderline retarded, it is full on downs sydrome.

It's not about the cups. They tell their employees they cannot say Merry Christmas.

Let me try that in green text, maybe you can read it better.

>Company policy that this year employees they cannot say Merry Christmas.

See my cup? They stopped themselves from saying it. If you put ANY other religious greeting there, they would say it.

I guess my question is, how is this NOT anti-christian, even if it is a marketing campaign that's almost worse because they're using anti-Christianity to further their sales.
>>
>>55459256
I agreed with you until they said that that was exactly why they designed the cups the way they did.
>>
What kind of mentally ill fuck actually cares about this bullshit. You literally have to have the IQ of an acorn to be offended by this.
>>
>>55458699
As opposed to the numerous nightmares liberals are forcing everywhere?
>>
>>55459492

It's exclusionary to Christians. Can you imagine the shitstorm if they said you couldn't say Happy Hanukkah?

Are all you people fucking retarded? What part of "THEY CAN'T SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS" do you think is not anti-Christmas or anti-Christian?
>>
>>55459411
>Company policy that this year employees they cannot say Merry Christmas.

This isn't true.
>>
>>55457953
There is no corporate policy that says they can't say Merry Christmas. This is retarded bullshit to blatantly make up shit that is verifiably untrue.
>>
>>55459504
>uhhh uhhh liberals are doing it to so that makes it okay
>>
>>55459651
OH SHIT we need to push this HARD, in Europe especially.
>We don't want to trigger the refugees who have PTSD thanks to Israel.
>>
>>55459651
That isn't true you dumb shit. There is no corporate policy that states this.

This entire "controversy" just shows how retarded the right wing is.
>>
>>55459658

Oh...do go on, tell us about it.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/11/starbucks-coffee-cups-war-on-christmas/415029/

“Do you realize that Starbucks isn’t allowed to say ‘Merry Christmas’ to customers?” Feuerstein continues.
>>
>>55457953

>merry christmas is considered offensive

Stop the pain.
>>
>>55459818
Holy shit. You think they can't say Merry Christmas because some evangelical moron told you so?

Just how gullible are you?
>>
>>55458699
>I won't go to Starbucks because as a customer I do like Christmas like all other holidays, and I'm not a fan of pretending like Christmas doesn't exist anymore.
>LOL REPUBLICANS HATE RED CUPS! THEY'RE SO STUPID! LE BELIEVIN IN SPAGETTI MONSTER NEWAY! ITS 2015!
>>
>>55459934
Starbucks has never stopped pretending christmas doesn't exist. They have a fucking christmas blend for fucks sake.

They sell christmas themed cookies after thanksgiving, and you can damn well better believe they will be selling cranberry bliss bars and a shit ton of christmas gift ideas hanging around their stores.

They didn't stick snow flakes on their cups and retards go ape shit. It almost hilarious until you realize they are allowed to vote.
>>
>>55459907

Then why when my order is called do the workers stop themselves? They either pause and call out the drink type or they say "Merry Chri....." and stop short.

>Cause you're a dumbass

Keep trying. It's corporate policy not to say it, deal with it. Just cause you don't want it to be true doesn't make it so - this happens just as I described it at EVERY location in my area, EVERY time.
>>
>>55460076
Because they realized it wasn't a name halfway through and didn't want to sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>55459907
>The Atlantic
>evangelical
>Feuerstein
Everyone itt is slowly realizing you're an idiot.
>>
>>55460076
Why don't you walk up to the cashier and ask them if it's corporate policy or not instead of trying to make them sound like idiots when they are calling out what they think is a name on a drink.
>>
>>55457953
>Go to Starbucks
>Rename account to 'Gas the Kikes, Race War NOW'
>Barista screams GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>As I take my first sip all the employees begin goosestepping to the back room and come out in full Starbucks branded tactical gear
>All the customers including myself salute the brave Starbucks warriors as they march outside and begin killing nonwhites
>>
>>55459818
Your source is the fucking guy who invented the story? God damn are you stupid.
>>
>>55460157
>Joshua Feuerstein, a former pastor who calls himself a "social media personality," took exception.
>>
>>55459818
>Feuerstein
>>
>>55458699
>he doesn't know what a culture war is

i wish i could be a naive teenager again
>>
>Go to Starbucks
>Rename account to Autistic Faggot
>Barista says 4Chan OP
>Tip my fedora and wish her a good day.
>>
>>55460076
>still no source on corporate policy
Don't you have anything else better to do?
>>
>>55460282
>Starbucks sells a product called "Christmas Bend"
>Right Wing Retards continue to show how retarded they are by claiming Starbucks won't recognize Christmas
>>
>>55457953
barista is uneducated.
>>
>>55460167

Cause I already cited sources here saying that it is corporate policy.

See: >>55459818

Also see >>55457953 where my prediction that Starbucks would walk some vague liberal line when explaining why they aren't saying Merry Christmas this holiday season.
>>
>>55457953
Americans = faggot pussies.
That's all I have to say about this "Xmas scandal".
Who gives a fuck about some coffee cups.
Fuck you and your culture.
You're fat.
>>
>>55460400
Your source is a evangelical that made the story up.
>>
Christians are a little bit dumber and more indotrinated then the rest of us.Nuff said.
>>
>>55460400
Your source is the faggot drama queen Jew, not corporate policy. How does that make sense as a source to you?
>>
Can someone resume his shit for me?

What's happening with Starcuc-k ?
>>
>>55460157

You mean when all 3 of those sources were backed up by a starbucks corporate rep? Is that when they realized that they were idiots for not knowing that Starbucks is using an anti-Christian stunt to boost sales?
>>
>>55460484

Then why did the Starbucks corporate rep basically cosign exactly what he said, just under a different narrative? The end result is the same.
>>
it would be great if this idea spread. can multiple starbucks accounts have the same name?
>>
>>55460487
Nothing in real life. There is a chubby jew pretending to be a Christian pastor and he got some air time as a fluff piece and now memers are pretending this is an issue. He is acting like Starbuck's minimalistic Christmas cup design is somehow part of a War on Christmas and there is some corporate policy they can't say "Merry Christmas" to patrons. My wife is a store manager and I guarantee you this is all fake bullshit.
>>
>>55460506
That's literally not true. Why are you making shit up? There is no corporate policy not allowing employees to say merry Christmas.

The cups have never said merry Christmas.
>>
File: laughing-jack-layton.jpg (138 KB, 380x572) Image search: [Google]
laughing-jack-layton.jpg
138 KB, 380x572
>>55460197
>>
liberals out in righteous force in this thread
>>
>>55460566
>Claims starbucks employees can't say merry christmas
>Has no evidence of it
>Has faith that it's true

You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>55460506
You stupid fucking kid, you should have saved up your allowance so you could have been playing Fallout 4 right now and instead you have to act out for attention.
>>
>>55460663
This isn't a liberal/conservative issue. This is pointing out that OP is a faggot.
>>
File: josh.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
josh.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>55457953
>Be OP
>Suck Josh Feuersteins tiny cock
>Get out of his car and order overpriced coffee from Starbucks
>>
>>55460566
>Any combo of happy, merry, good and xmas, christmas, noel, yule, yuletide, nativity
>jesus is love/life
>>
>>55460700
>Not pirating Fallout 4
>IT'S 2015!
>>
Except nobody did. It's not in your article, dumb fuck.
>>
>>55460566

It is spreading. The point, which many complete fucking idiots in this thread are not getting, is that even if you put it on there are you name they WON'T SAY IT as part of corporate policy. However, if you use another religious greeting, they WILL SAY IT. That is not inclusive to other religions, it's ANTI-CHRISTIAN.

Whether you buy the narrative that it's a marketing scheme or some evil jew is behind it, I don't give two fucks.

>>55460484
>>55460263
>>55460217
>>55460204

That's why it's even funner, that nutcase evangelical IS FUCKING RIGHT - whether the narrative is true or not, the action is effectively TOTALLY ANTI-CHRISTIAN
>>
>>55457953
Luke 9:26
>For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Deny Christ and he will deny you.
>>
>>55457953
Only retarded memers think this is a real issue. Its pretty obvious that some Jew made this an issue so Christians can once again be the butt of every joke made by the progressive left.
>>
Go to Starbucks for a coffee???? glad I live in Melbourne...and I can get a decent one...;-)
>>
>>55458699
Where's 2015? Checkmate.
>>
>>55457953
>Work at starbucks
>Fat, possibly autistic male comes up to the counter and places his order
>Merry Christmas is written on the order
>Happy Holidays.jpg
>Fat autist gets angry and begins to swear and ask for my supervisor as he sneers at me.
>Fuck my life
>>
>>55460818
How is not putting snowflakes on a cup. Anti-Christian?

Hell, if Starbucks is so ANTI-CHRISTIAN shouldn't they not sell Christmas blend? Why even have red cups to begin with?
>>
>>55460666
if they are allowed to say "merry christmas" then they will say it. no big deal, just a little holiday spirit. nothing wrong with that you mad fuck.
>>
>>55460487

They used to have Christmas related decorations for cups and other packaging like most other fast food and retail places.

Now they've ended that. They don't even have anything neutral like snowflakes or pine trees because that might send a message of "exclusion" to mudslimes who don't belong in the USA in the first place.

Liberals are trying to exaggerate conservative reactions to make them look hysterical.

Meanwhile liberals are, as usual, becoming genuinely hysterical over even more trivial, made-up nonsense.
>>
>>55460923
>It's the current year
>uses ad hominem
>>
You know this is a viral marketing campaign, right?
>>
>>55460938
They are allowed to say it. No one is stopping any Starbucks employee from saying it.

Why don't you just ask them.
>>
>>55460828
Fuck yeah!
>>
>>55460217
Maybe I didn't make myself clear
>The Atlantic
liberal rag that makes stories out of false controversies, just like this one! For a non-issue it seems to be a big issue for you and them, typical liberal passive-aggressiveness.
>Feuerstein
Just another Jew
>evangelical
A term people throw around loosely when they're vocal.
>>
>>55460944
They haven't ended it you autistic fucks. They didn't want to spend sheckles for extra snowflakes this year and you guys lose your minds.
>>
No one gets it!...Starbucks "coffee"...
>>
>Starbucks doesn't reconize christmas!

http://store.starbucks.com/starbucks-christmas-blend-whole-bean-011002752.html?cm_mmc=PLA-_-GoogleShopping-_-Coffee%20Whole%20Bean%20%26%20Ground-_-Starbucks%20Christmas%20Blend,%20Whole%20Bean:011002752&mr:referralID=b177e0e4-88bb-11e5-a012-005056947d48
>>
File: hail satan.webm (1 MB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
hail satan.webm
1 MB, 636x360
>>55460666
The evidence of it is that the cups are red. Just RED! Do you know how demonic that is compared to having a snowflake or reindeer?
>>
>>55457953
god damn you are retarded

merry christmas is obviously a fake name meanwhile the barista has probably heard about ramadan all of 5 times in her/his life and kareem

also starbucks is not responisble for what a barista will and will not say they have no policy regarding this subject
>>
Why does anyone care?

Capitalist holidays are nothing more than spectacular drivel. Their continued co-opting of religious and cultural iconography needed to end.

Let the freaks have their false victories. We can make Christmas about Christ again.
>>
>>55461109
Just red represents the blood of Christ. Starbucks has removed the pagan symbols! Praise Him!
>>
File: oCX909h.jpg (38 KB, 540x897) Image search: [Google]
oCX909h.jpg
38 KB, 540x897
would you fug a starbucks
>>
>>55457953
Try "Mary Chris Mass"
>>
>>55460995
>You know this is a viral marketing campaign, right?

>a few people who are regulars at Starbucks because it's the only place near work to get coffee might fuck with employees instead of simply boycotting it entirely

Yes, this is going to make them billions. :^)
>>
>>55461314
Because Starbucks doesn't make billions every Christmas.
>>
and the war to see who the bigger victim is rages on
>>
I just have to ask, how many of you /pol/locks go to Starbucks? I stopped going years ago. Just don't care to pay their outrageous rates for a cup of coffee.
>>
>>55460415
your whores have gigantic tits and are very cheap.
>>
>>55460666

They still refuse to say it.
>>
>>55461532

This is literally not true. Go into a Starbucks, and ask the cashier if they can't say it or not. Try it without trying to "trick" people into saying it.

Starbucks sells an advent calendar for fucks sake.
>>
>>55461622

They are not allowed, without being prompted, to say Merry Christmas. It's part of their corporate policy.

You fucking idiots see a name that is tied to nutcase attention seeking evangelicals and you think it's not true without even checking sources.

CORPORATE REPRESENTATIVES CONFIRM THIS IS TRUE

Starbucks employees CANNOT greet customers with Merry Christmas. If you think that's not anti Christian, you're just purposely being dense.
>>
>>55461514
Rarely, for whatever reason study groups always end up being at one because they're a centralized location that you can hang out in for hours at end without being harassed.
The baristas and often customers are loud as shit though, it isn't optimal as a study place.
>>
>>55461897
There is no corporate policy stating this. They are allowed to say merry Christmas. Corporate representatives have not confirmed this. You have zero evidence that there is a policy.

Starbucks sells products with the word Christmas. Starbucks sells Advent Calendars. Starbucks sells Christmas Cookies. Starbucks has a drink called Christmas Cookie Frappuccino.
>>
>>55460666
>satans trips
Plz leave lucifer
>>
>>55457953

The CEO of Starbucks said he doesn't want me as a customer, and I will respect his wishes until the day I die.

I wouldn't even consume their products for free.
>>
>>55461897

>muh war on christianity

only exists in your mind sweetheart
>>
>>55462403

They anti-Christian policy as part of a controversial marketing campaign.

Call it what you will, war on christianity, stupid, retarded, fake, but at the end of the day it was all started by an ANTI-CHRISTIAN POLICY
>>
>>55462783
You know. Bearing false witness is a sin.
>>
>>55462783
>>
>>55462783

link me to your tumblr

i'd like to see what else you are victimized about
>>
>>55462892
we are living in the age of dishonesty. strawmen and flase flags everywhere, it's fucking exhausting.
>>
>>55462286
wow so brave
>>
>>55463165
I don't know what is worse. Christians with faux persecution complexes or SJWs.

Both are equally shitty.
>>
>>55463165
I hear ya bud.
>>
>unironically drinking starbucks

I don't mind coffee, but I never really understood that shit.

Hideously overpriced coffee with triple dose of sugar. You can buy yourself a fucking bag of arabica and all the ingredients needed if you want your double mocha bukkake for a price of a single cup there.
>>
Red is a Christmassy color, so it fits the image of the Christmas season.

I don't understand what the fuss is about.
>>
>>55463620
Starbucks removed the pagan symbols from the cups and the SJW Christians are losing their shit.
>>
>>55463620

Last year they had christmas symbols on it. This year they didn't.
>>
>>55463255
I'm am neither of those. I just support western culture, and that means a christian culture. Without Christianity all that's left is communism or Islam.

The separation of god and Christmas(or the holiday season altogether) is just another way western values are being attacked.

>>55463462
I appreciate that. Sometimes it's like nobody has any issue with dishonesty. Maybe they've just accepted it as part of life, but I cannot.
>>
>>55463698
>Without Christianity all that's left is communism or Islam.

where do people come up with this shit
>>
>>55463695
Snowflakes are a Christmas symbol?
>>
>>55463698
I get it, you're a SJW Christian.

try not to get too butt hurt when stores are open on christmas day.
>>
>>55463620
There is nothing to make a fuss about. It's one of the countless non-issue stories that's blown out of proportion because Group X feels threatened by a private companies decisions that otherwise affects them in absolutely no way.
>>
>>55463775

It has become one over the decades. Santa flies through the snow.
>>
>>55457953

Starbucks doesn't ban us from saying shit. Nobody has once ever told me how to greet my customers. Our cups have never said merry Christmas, but we've sold a Christmas blend since before I even worked for the company. Fuck off back to Reddit, you infiltrating loser.
>>
>>55463979
So it isn't a Christian symbol.
>>
>>55458699

But conservatives aren't. In fact, most conservatives are trying to find out the source of the meme.

Pro-tip: it's just a meme. Nobody is outraged.
>>
>>55459411

Why are you lying? Starbucks policy doesn't say shit about acceptable greetings.
>>
>>55464035
>>call others loser
>>works at starbucks

uhhh
>>
>>55457953
Somehow I doubt that this actually happened.
>>
>>55457953
Who the fuck goes to Starbucks? Make your own coffee like a real man instead of buying the sugary jew
>>
>>55464132

Yeah, it's really lame to have a job in college to gain real world experience to put on your resume. How are your Obama bux? Or do you live off good boy points?
>>
Fuck Christianity. I'm going to Starbucks 3 times a week now.
It's not every day that I get to stand on the corpse of a religion, choking it out with my boot on its throat.
>>
>>55464275

just as fucking dumb as the fundies
>>
>>55464275

You should try Christmas blend. We brew it every day, to remind people that the celebration of the nativity of Christ is quickly approaching.
>>
>>55464313
Cry some more. Idc anymore.
>>
>>55464218

Don't lie. You're there because your gender studies degree hasn't gotten you a real job.

>>starbucks
>>real world experience
>>put on your resume

kekekek
>>
>>55464359
> getting divine insights through a cup of coffee.
Oh u!
>>
>>55457953
>Barista
>starkeks
ahahahaha what the actual shit? It's like those bartender clowns calling themselves "mixologists"
>>
Why don't you fags just call it Yule instead? Because that's what you're celebrating. Christmas has fuck all to do with Christ. Fucker was born in June, not December.
>>
>>55464501
>tfw Yule lads will come visit this year too
Doorframe Licker is my favorite. Sausage Stealer is a cunt.
>>
File: 1447213098854.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1447213098854.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>55464431
you sound like a closet christfag, *tips dora to you good sir* get the fuck out of here and go back to reddit you fucking bernie shill
>>
>>55463743
by taking a quick look at the world.

islam dominates The Middle East and Africa.

communism dominates Russia, Asia, and South America. Europe is socialist(communism lite).
>>
>>55457953
This whole cup shit is utter nonsense. If the design on a cup is where you get your Christmas cheer you first of all don't understand the reason for the season and second of all are rather sad.
>>
>>55463834
wouldn't it go against my faith in God to deny my religion? you're just desperate to argue with a strawman. i get it, it's easier that way. never actually dealing with different opinions. and i'm the SJW?
>>
Conservatives are just as bad of sjw as liberals
>drops mic
>>
>>55464501
*April
>>
>>55460282
I love how when it comes to serving gays it's all about the free market here, but when a business makes a decision like not to say Merry Christmas it's
>BOYYYCOTZ

such infantile stupidity.
>>
>>55464275
That's some edge you got right there. Let me guess, you are one of those neckbearded faggots who hates christians and church because your mom wouldn't let you bring your gameboy to church?

Fuck you.
>>
>>55464390

Oh am I laffin
>>
>>55461109
Re is actually a color of Christmas, red and green.
>>
>>55461514
My bro works for Starbucks. I never go because coffee is a shit beverage and I buy my own loose tea blends. The passion tea lemonade is pretty nice in the summer though.
>>
>>55459723
It's not verifably untrue. If you think so please provide a source. Articles in this thread have Starbucks sources, and it's not surprising in todays absurd PC climate.
>>
>>55457953
I doubt that someone who works in starbucks knows the muslim holidays let alone the greetings for them.
>>
>not writing your name as Allahu Akbar and video taping when they say it
>>
>>55464802
It's also the color of blood.
>>
Will starbucks ever make that civet coffee stuff?
>>
>>55464708

Not even close. They don't scream nearly as often as sjws.

>>55464639

It's not about the cup. It's about the reason why they changed the design.
>>
File: racehands.jpg (71 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
racehands.jpg
71 KB, 550x550
Ohh Starbucks, so tolerant
>>
Ohh Starbucks, so open minded>>55464501
>>
>>55464686
Pretending that a snowflake on a cup has something to do with Christ makes you a Christian SJW.
>>
It's the americans fault for commercializing this holiday in the first place. They symbolically let the money lenders into the temple and now they wonder why those money lenders fuck everything up.
>>
File: Mystic Monks.jpg (25 KB, 350x251) Image search: [Google]
Mystic Monks.jpg
25 KB, 350x251
>unironically having Starbucks instead of Mystic Monk Coffee

You are literally going to sit on Satan's lap for eternity in Hell.
>>
>>55465014
Well no shit nigger, that's why the hands are just holding coffee instead of looting it.
>>
>>55465102
Gotta admit the CEO is kinda baller, he wasn't going to try and make everyone happy. "This is what we support and if you don't like it, fuck off".
>>
File: Solo.jpg (74 KB, 600x544) Image search: [Google]
Solo.jpg
74 KB, 600x544
>>55457953
>>
>>55465104
cultures and traditions evolve. i understand that Christmas does not have anything to do with Jesus, even the Churches acknowledge this.

in modern times, Christmas trees, snowflakes, presents, even elves and The Grinch are part of the holiday. try to keep up with your own culture, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>55457953
>go to Jewbucks
>say name is All Lives Matter
>>
>>55464501
Historically it was celebrated in december on the same day as a pagan holiday to avoid detection back when rome had outlawed Christianity.

>>55464555
I thought the door guy slammed doors and the person who licked things licked spoons.
>>
>>55464089
Trump seems pretty dedicated to this meme.
>>
File: SoRacist.jpg (78 KB, 760x498) Image search: [Google]
SoRacist.jpg
78 KB, 760x498
>>55465104

Pretending the FACT that Starbucks employees cannot GREET people by saying Merry Christmas is to be in denial.

It's not about the cup. It never was. Nowhere in my original post did I EVER mention the cup. It's about the fact they can't greet customers by saying Merry Christmas.

That COMBINED with the cup thing just proves further they are anti Christian, but this was never really about the fucking cup - that was just the last straw to media outrage and a very successful marketing campaign by pitting two extreme sides against each other.
>>
>>55465365
oh yeah, it was Doorway Sniffer.
>>
>>55465365
This is dumb, you are dumb. It was changed to December 25th in order to convert more pagans as they were used to celebrating the winter solstice as the rebirth holiday.
>>
can the fundie sjw's fuck off and die with the tumblr sjw's
>>
>>55463255
Probably fedoras willing to accept the SJW just to spite the Christian
>>
>>55465446
Please provide proofs that Starbucks has a corporate policy not allowing employees to say merry christmas.

You fundie SJWs love to make claims of outrage but have yet to provide actual proof.
>>
File: image.png (276 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 750x1334
Is this Starbucks trying to slide this controversy?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/micahsolomon/2015/11/09/starbucks-to-veterans-well-send-your-spouse-or-child-and-you-to-college-100-free/
>>
>>55465509
It didn't convert pagans to Catholicism.

It cemented Catholics as pagans.
>>
>>55465633
I don't think Starbucks gives two fucks about this.
>>
>>55465365
Nah. Christians just couldn't get people up here to stop celebrating in the middle of the winter, so they made the pagan celebrations Christian.
>>
>>55457953
>Ramadan Kareem
Quite honestly I'd think that's a name
>>
>>55465677
>Negative PR affecting a large group of the country

I'm sure they don't want to give a fuck. But this could hurt their business and my link could be them trying to save face and appeal to those they could potentially be offending?
>>
>>55465436

Yeah, him and one faggot from Breitbart, and some redneck heretic preacher. It's a shame that Trump had to stump himself on this, but if anybody is going to be a populist, I'd rather it be Trump than the socialist.
>>
File: Jensen.jpg (96 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Jensen.jpg
96 KB, 894x894
>>55465677
>>55465774
>implying this isn't a blatant viral marketing campaign
Starbucks pls
>>
>>55465637
Rome was a Christian nation by 300 AD. The birth of Christ was moved to December 25th well after 300 AD.

Claiming it was moved to the 25th of December to hide from Roman persecution is absolutely bullshit.
>>
>>55465446

I'll tell some people merry Christmas next month if it means you'll stop being a faggot.
>>
>>55465774
Most of Starbucks sales don't come from hyper religious SJWs. They literally don't give a fuck about this.

The CEO told people if they don't like that Starbucks recognized gay marriage they can not go to Starbucks and can sell their stock.
>>
>>55465887

If it means Starbucks will openly apologize for their blatant anti Christian marketing campaign and policies, yeah by all means wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
>>
>>55460197
I'm rock hard right now
>>
>>55457953
>>Barista says Ramadan Kareem
>>Proof Starbucks is anti-Christian, will say a Muslim religious greeting
or she doesn't fucking know what ramadam kareem is and thinks its a name of someone
>>
What does having a cup color be red have to do with being anti-christmas?
What do they want? A picture of Jesus on the cup?
>>
>>55465995

Okay, please stop blatantly trolling.
>>
>>55465995
Look at this fundie SJW.
>>
>>55465126
atheist here, this is objectively the best coffee you can buy. My grandma makes it cuz she super catholic and sheeit
>>
you religitards are literally the dumbest pepole on the planet
>first of all starbucks is a worldwide corporation and being in a free market they do not have to cater to you personally
>secondly why are you giving them your hard earned money? why not just boycott them.
>corporations are only interested in one thing and that is your money by paying for their products you are only showing them that their new business model (AKA war on christmas)works and therefore they will continue that strategy because that makes them the most money
>what you should be doing is not giving them your money and encouraging your cristfag friends not to boycott them with you.
>you and your cristfag freinds should all complain to them directly and let them know about your boycott and evently they might realise that by removing merry christmas of their cups they lost money and that is how you will win this "war"
>doing what you're doing now will only empower them
>>
File: remove_jesus.jpg (49 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
remove_jesus.jpg
49 KB, 960x720
>durr there is no worldwide conspiracy to dechristianize the peoples
>>
>>55466227
There isn't. Only fundie SJWs think so. You people are just as annoying as the people that get mad when you call them he or she.
>>
Why would they say Merry Christmas now when Thanksgiving isn't even over yet?
>>
>>55466283
Anyone that says Merry Christmas on a day that isn't Christmas looks/sound retarded.
>>
>>55464998
Here is an example of a tumblr conservative
>>
>>55466227
no that's bullshit there is no way that wouldn't have been all over the news and there wouldn't have been a massive lawsuit assuming this happen in america
>>
>>55466073

When a Starbucks barista finally says "Merry Christmas" when my order is up, because that's EXACTLY what is says on my cup in the original picture, then I'll fuck off with it.

Till then, they will continue with their anti-Christian policy of not saying "Merry Christmas" and I'll keep letting everyone know about it. I don't think there's some "evil jew" at the center of this or some other bullshit /pol/ usually think, however everyone from the top down was involved with this and knew exactly the kind of shit it would stir up and as per usual they threw Christianity under the bus just to sell a few more cups.

>No it's not anti christian

Get fucked, it couldn't possibly be any more anti-Christian unless they printed "Jesus was a false prophet" on their cups.
>>
>>55459411
>It's not about the cups. They tell their employees they cannot say Merry Christmas.
And thus the lies begin
>>
>>55466403

link me to your tumblr
>>
File: 1410875600052.jpg (17 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1410875600052.jpg
17 KB, 320x287
>>55465014
Why do dindus always need to be represented in ads for products or services most of them won't/can't buy anyway?
Or in movies none of them watch, nearly all American movie feature "diversity" and it's always a dindu instead of someone of an other ethnic group.
It makes no sense economically speaking.
>>
>>55466483
Well I promised myself that I would boycott starbucks, not because of this religious bullshit but because in my country they won't pay their fucking taxes but I think it's worth it for the LULZ
>tomorrow i'm going to go to starbucks and when they ask for my name i'm going to reply with allah kaabah
>then I will walk out leaving the barista shouting ALLAH KAABAH after me
>>
>>55463835
I haven't heard Group X's official statement on this. I didn't even know they were still around. I still listen to Schfifty Five sometimes
>>
>>55465199
yeah he's a big supporter of gay sex, it's got nothing at all to do with gay issues being the number one fashion trend of the last 5 years that he know will boost sales
>>
>>55465357
>can i get ur name?
>sure, it's Ally Livesmader it's Austrian :)
>>
File: 12575642319.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
12575642319.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>55466774
>>
>>55461531
>your whores have gigantic tits and are very cheap.

Uhm America, there is literally nothing negative or offensive about this? cheap whores/big tits, fuck yeah.

You can keep your no tits overpriced whores America, you can keep em.
>>
>>55466227
That looks fake as fuck, what's it from?
>>
>>55464501
you mean winter solstice
>>
>>55467289

fundie tumblr
>>
>>55457953
>Using "Merry" instead of "Mary"
Still good work. This makes me want to get a Starbucks card just for this and I don't even drink coffee
>>
>>55466403
Look at this Fundie SJW.
>>
>>55466227
bearing false witness is a sin.

Why did you post a fake photo? Why are you making Jesus weep?
>>
>>55459492
youre an idiot
>>
>>55461047
if they haven't ended it, are they spending shekels for extra snowflakes this year?

it's just easier to call you a retarded faggot
>>
>>55458699
>>55460910
IT'S 2015 PEOPLE!
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 300x300
>>55457953
>Starbucks advertising thread # 7477289274773

Isn't it obvious this has been shilled hard for the past week
>>
File: 1445600479557.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1445600479557.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>55463489
>double mocha bukkake
>>
>>55458699

The meme is being pushed by Starbucks its called advertising
>>
>>55464132
>pretends to work at starbucks
>>
>>55467728
They still have snowflakes on the clear cups as well as in the stores. They sell advent calendars in the stores as well.....
>>
>>55467862
>Believes Starbucks is posting in /pol/

You retarded? Or do you believe that the fundamentalist retards aren't retarded?
>>
>Go to Starbucks
>Rename account to Allahu Akbar
>Barista says Allahu Akbar
>Detonate bomb
>>
>>55467962
>shill confirmed

Hipster bucks pls go
>>
>>55460048
But I've never seen anyone say or post anything about this. I have only seen posts saying hurr durr stupid Christians. Besides, what Christians even go to Starbucks?
>>
THERE ARE MORE FUCKING IMPORTANT ISSUES

LIKE TPP
AND TTIP
AND WIDESPREAD DOMESTIC SURVEILLANCE

MULTIPLE THREADS ON THIS TOPIC ARE UNWARRANTED

YET WE HAVE MULTIPLE THREADS ON THIS TOPIC

AND NONE

N
O
N
E

ON MORE SERIOUS ISSUES

FUCK YOU.

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I LEFT THIS SHITBOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE
>>
>>55466278
I bet you don't think there is a White Genocide going on either, or a gay promotion crusade, a degeneracy crusade with trans, or a muslim invasion of europe
>>
>>55468160
>pretending that there is a larger agenda that "make more money"

fundie SJW get out.
>>
File: 037269.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
037269.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>>55468022
that's...not a bad idea. pretty funny
>>
>>55460263
>Feuerstein
definitely called Foreskin in school
>>
File: 76443.jpg (175 KB, 780x1293) Image search: [Google]
76443.jpg
175 KB, 780x1293
>>55457953
If you changed your name to Gay Parade she would no problem either.
>>
>>55457953
>tricked into saying merry christmas
>doesnt give you satisfaction of finishing sentence
>its fucking november

>>55468133
THIS
>>
>>55468133
literally the most reddit post ive ever seen
>>
>>55457953
Hey anon, change your account name to Mary Krismaz

I bet they'll be more likely to read it out all the way before they register what it says

Also do Terry Wrist sometime
>>
>>55457953
>pikes

Into the trash
>>
File: 1422467924595.jpg (35 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1422467924595.jpg
35 KB, 640x539
>>55458699

I only hear leftists angry that conservatives are angry about this. Seriously, it's your issue. I would like to see Starbucks trolled though after all these bullshit Fagbook posts about some shit I don't drink that sells to assholes.
>>
>>55467325
No I mean Yule.

It's called Jul in Sweden, Jul in Norway, Jul in Denmark, Jól in Iceland and Joulu in Finland. Yule is the most appropriate word for English-speakers.
>>
>>55459651
Uh, having worked in a place with holidy greetinfs restrictions, it all goes in the trash. You get a list of religious neutral expressuons and you are expected to refrain from using any non-aproved greeting
>>
>>55466403

Reddit is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>55467962

Using controversy to promote their brand name
>the current year is

1/10 for getting to me reply
>>
which jew owns Starbucks?
>>
File: 1440069336288.jpg (72 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1440069336288.jpg
72 KB, 500x555
>>55457953

You know it's a sin to lie, right? You're going to burn in hellfire for all eternity for your deception. Plus you're accepting the word of a Kike who is responsible for the death of our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ. You're not going to have a good time in hell, dipshit. Not at all.
>>
File: 1428267220443.jpg (30 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1428267220443.jpg
30 KB, 500x359
>>55457953
>Go to Starbucks

fag
>>
>>55458699
>2014

DO YOU NOT KNOW THE CURRENT YEAR???
>>
>>55466531
You could ask the same about our Jeugd Journaal or normalfag shows like GTST
>>
>>55457953
Who /206/ here?
>>
>>55457953
You ever consider that she didn't know what Ramada was and thought it was a name? She'd be stupid if that was the case but it's a possibility.
>>
>>55460944
>remove the yule logs and snowflakes which are only part of the pagan tradition of christmas
>retain the red color of the cups, representing the blood of our lord jesus
No son, you are the kek
>>
>>55459651
They already don't say Happy Hanukkah
>>
>>55475249
No, the solid red is the color of Communism.
They chose it deliberately.
>>
>>55461514
I prefer Caribou.
>>
>>55462892
>>55462892
The only thing I'm bothered by is how bland the cups are.
>>
>>55460197
Pls do this and record it.
Don't claim the cup tho
>>
Guys, what is going on with the world?
I thought we seeked peace, but why are people starting up fights for something as stupid as a company choosing a color for their product to celebrate the "holiday season"?

I don't get it. Its like they just want another war. Don't mind me, I will kill every libtard I see if a war really comes. I'm talking bout the next Civil War.
>>
>>55457953
>a bloo bloo bloo
>people aren't saying merry christmas anymore a bloo bloo bloo
>>
HEY RETARDS YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THEYRE NOT SAYING "MERRY CHRISTMAS"?BECAUSE ITS FUCKING NOVEMBER YOU SHIT SMEARED OBESE MONGOLOIDS.GO FIND CALENDAR AND A METHOD OF SUICIDE YOU WORMS OF CREATION
>>
File: 256345914.png (45 KB, 504x503) Image search: [Google]
256345914.png
45 KB, 504x503
>>55460197
>Name: Ray Swarnau
it's that easy
>>
>>55476999
nice trips.

I really hate this new trend of celebrating holidays months before. it's not even thanksgiving and we are saying happy new year.

i saw halloween candy in august. shake my head flan
Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.