[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurasian male writes he is undatable for Vice Magazine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: 1447259174907.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447259174907.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
Its over 4chan yellow fever betas. You couldn't deny the Eurasian male virgin epidemic forever. You and your waifus and your disinfo campaign have been exposed. You tried to cover it up, since you are exactly the weebo betas to marry asian and have Hapa sons.

A Eurasian male has written for Vice Magazine, about how being half Asian made him dateless, and how he cried to his White dad and Taiwanese mom about it.

The whole world knows about Eurasian virgins now 4chan. You lose.

Heres the article r9k.

http://www.vice.com/read/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456

Now you will never again be able to deny the Eurasian male crisis. Its in the most popular online magazine in America, written by an outted Eurasian male.
>>
File: 1447259232889.jpg (350 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447259232889.jpg
350 KB, 2000x1000
>>55457636

Even masculine hapas are forced to resort to rape.
>>
>>55457663

Even Keanu Reeves who is only 1/4th asian, still lives a lonely life.
>>
>>55457663
He looks like he has downs.
>>
>>55457636

No need to rub it in. Actually it's nothing to celebrate that women (the ones who lack racial consciousness) would prefer low-IQ afros and sandniggers over east Asian men. That they would prefer dick size (which has no evolutionary benefit at all) over iq and professional potential. Just shows how retarded a significant portion of white women happens to be.
>>
>>55458491

It's not just white women, it's asian women who reject asian men for lower-IQ caucasians, that's where it begins.
>>
File: 2322150249.jpg (15 KB, 324x411) Image search: [Google]
2322150249.jpg
15 KB, 324x411
>>55457636
>http://www.vice.com/
>>
>>55458655

True. But at least those get some of that instant "privilege" for their somewhat whiter kids. That's at least a rational decision.
>>
>>55459093

But they don't get any privilege, because non-white genes are dominant, that's exactly why they have issues. Hapas are grouped in with the people they are supposed to feel superior to, in the real world, and thus face the same issues.
>>
>>55457636
>>55457663
The only hapa guy I have ever known was like 6'3" and good looking but still looked Asian.

I don't understand what is wrong with the average hapa faggot brain but i don' really care
>>
>>55457636

>online dating scene

there's your fucking problem
>>
>>55457636
I've met two types of Asian males in my country.

- 'Normal': just like you would find them in China. Don't get laid but are bros.
- 'Westernised': dress well, some lift, they have a nice haircut. Most are bros and they get laid just fine.

If this kid is a loser he should not blame his parents
>>
>>55460493

The normal are the most typical asians, you can't point to outliers. If certain races are predisposed to certain traits, that also impacts the hapa sons.

Furthermore, even naturally masculine hapas have issues.
>>55457663
>>
>>55460740
What I meant to say is that there is potential for beta (half-)asians to 'upgrade' themselves. It probably won't happen, but it's possible. Just like there might be hope for /r9k/
>>
>>55460900

There is also 'potential' for blacks, but of course, 4chan says the opposite, because blacks are inclined to certain traits, but guess what? So are asians and other races, take it for what it is.
>>
File: mega_rage.jpg (365 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mega_rage.jpg
365 KB, 1024x768
>Asian men and Black women being forced to date each other because they are both considered undesirable

As a white man,this whole multicultural,jewified society fills me with an almost homicidal,depressive,livid rage./Pol/ has absolutely changed/warped my view on interracial dating and this multiracial world we live in.Just recently I've felt my heartrate rise whenever I see an interracial couple,I don't care what combination it is,WM/AF,BM/WW,Asian man/arab women,Indian Girl/pretty much any non-Indian man....like I wanna just commit murder on the spot.

I feel like I'm losing it,the more time I spend on /pol/,the less the real world seems relatable and sane,I feel like I'm gonna just snap,I keep imagining myself getting triggered by someone just saying something completely bluepilled and I just gouge their eyes out and rip their juggular with my teeth,I think I might be far too gone already,what tips do you guys do to stay sane.And don't tell me to stop browsing /pol/.I tried that once,it made me more depressed then I had ever been in my life,I would rather be informed and angry then live in blissful ignorance,but I wanna control it.

Fuck,pretty much all my dreams these days consist of a world in which Hitler won WW2.
>>
MRA dweebs and status-seeking or greedy, racially disloyal gooks producing literally worthless sons is not a shock to anyone, to be honest. It isn't that asians are inferior or half-asians are undatable. Maladjusted and pathetic parents can only create in their own image.
>>
>vice
enjoy the ban, cya in 3 days
>>
>>55461428
just watch Legend of Galactic Heroes and after the 110th episode youll feel all that into real depression hell it worsened the symptoms of my flu shot
>>
>>55461016
Black detected, asian have potential due to their heritage which has time and time again proven their civility and worth. Blacks don't have any worth. You should be dead.
>>
>>55461946

Asians are physically weaker than other races, which is not a desirable quality in terms of worth. Asians are also hyper-collectivist.
>>
>>55461946
You dipshits go unchallenged a lot, you know. I'd wonder, what's your lineage? You speak in broad stroke generalizations like a braindead shithead. You're obviously a middling intellect at best. Has your family ever produced literally anyone of fucking worth? I doubt it. You're probably some working class, single mother fuckboy, and before Hitler even got to the kikes, he killed the mentally sick and sterilized alcoholics, society's pathetic element to which you belong. Be honest with yourself and admit that the same compassion that allows the continued existence of niggers is the umbrella under which you cower from smarter, stronger, better men like me who would crush your head under our heel and throw your runt babies from the apothetae.
>>
>>55461579
>It isn't that asians are inferior or half-asians are undatable
But that's precisely what it is. Half-Asians just look like a less masculine man. If you actually breed with a gook, the joke is on you.
>>
Asian men are more feminine and black women are more masculine.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/color/articles/sailer.html
>>
>>55462434
The masculinity that asians lack is the masculinity that blacks, particularly the offspring of the mulatto studfarm the USA, possess more than whites. All you're touting -- all that's ever touted -- is an unthinking, non-reflecting white supremacy, where you, as a white person, are better than anyone not white for the reason that they're not white for whatever reason you can make up on the spot at that moment. You're a fucking retard.

>not an asian
>not a black
>not a kek
>>
>>55462595
>>55462767

Blacks are more feminine than Caucasians. The top weightlifters are all caucasians.
>>
>>55462767
>All you're touting -- all that's ever touted -- is an unthinking, non-reflecting white supremacy
Is this some sort of memeshitpost? You're a parody of yourself, lmfao.
>The masculinity that asians lack is the masculinity that blacks, particularly the offspring of the mulatto studfarm the USA, possess more than whites
It's about thresholds, not raw amount. White males pass the threshold of looking masculine, even if blacks have more testosterone on average. Asians do not pass the masculinity threshold, on average. Same with black women - they are usually on the wrong side of the feminine threshold.

>where you, as a white person, are better than anyone not white for the reason that they're not white
Nope, stupid, I simply see half asian males and, like any rational person, see a not terribly attractive or masculine male. It's really just that simple.

>You're a fucking retard.
That irony.

>not an asian
>not a black
>not a c.uck
I never said or thought you were. You're a weebshit omega who is pathologically trying to rationalize the possibility of having a sociopathic ladder climber son who won't be attractive.
>>
>>55462932
The vast majority of the gold medals for weightlifting in the 2012 London Olympics were took by Asians. Asians are more masculine. Do you see where your dippy cherry picking bullshit leads, you cunt? It's literally made up on the spot to justify white supremacy without thinking or seeing more deeply into things. Your entire cognition goes towards finding excuses for why white people are the best, and in truth, you're as dumb as a fucking nigger because of it. What would a glorious thousand year Reich want with a braindead cunt like you?
>>
Black women will love him.
>>
>>55463253

Middle Easterners are sort of watered down caucasians, who have additional admixture from other races like blacks. The region became less caucasian over time.
>>
>>55463192
I'm not a single bit surprised you parsed my text and addressed individually non-points and ignored the overall message I communicated to you. It's literally the number one tactic of stupid knobheads on the Internet I've encountered. Hitler would throw you into the fucking fire himself, you cunt. Also, I'm a white male in a relationship with a white female -- when was the last time you even got laid, son?
>>
I admit I get yellow fever but my fear is that I will have a mixed asian boy. mixed asian girls are qt as fuck and will be successful in finding a mate
>>
>>55463388
Honest to God, you people are dumber than SJWs. You do the exact same thing -- conjuring whatever is convenient to fit your ideology. You're the exact fucking same thing.
>>
>>55463253

Well, truth be told: in the four lowest weight classes. The four highest weight classes were utterly dominated by caucasians.
>>
>>55463433
>>55463253
You do realise that the Olympic games recruit amateurs from across the globe - not people particularly representative of the cream of the crop in their field? Even looking at the Olympic games, though, means that hilariously our 'bias' is proven right. Whites won the top medals in the heaviest weight categories.

Whites dominate strength sports, this is inarguable fact. The sheer idea that we as humans evolved entirely the same traits in severely separate conditions across the globe can only go in so far as to tell me that you're anti-scientific to fit YOUR own narrative. You're the fucking SJW here, taking anecdotes and outliers and passing them off as the absolute truth.

Get a grip, cunt.
>>
>>55463559

Not conjuring up anything, it's based on the genetic data. Middle Easterners did acquire extra admixture to become less caucasian historically.
>>
>>55457636
>http://www.vice.com/read/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456
>vice.com
>vice
>.
>com
I'm not even opening the sjw ridden shitsite.
>>
>>55461428
I don't give a shit if it's two different non-whites. I only care if it is a white and a non-white.
>>
>>55463559
Except SJWs have the courage to do something about it and enforce their will upon others. we all sit here and do jack shit for the most part.
>>
>>55463433
>When did u get laid???? ;)

Number one insult of stupid knobheads on the internet.
>>
File: dance.webm (2 MB, 370x560) Image search: [Google]
dance.webm
2 MB, 370x560
>having children outside your race

They deserved their beta children.
>>
>>55463947
What is my narrative here? Literally the only thing I'm throwing my weight behind is that what's present here are a bunch of dimwitted, dumb cunt white supremacist shills who'll make whatever excuses are necessary to support their belief that white people are the best because it helps assuage the sour spot of their own inferiority. "Well, you know, maybe I'm shit, but by Adolf, at least I'm fucking white." It wouldn't be so pathetic if it weren't literally just a bunch of the most pathetic examples of white people circlejerking about how great white people are while themselves accomplishing nothing. Or are you all going to convince the world to lynch the niggers and gas the kikes by reaffirming one another's beliefs and gratifying each other's egos into infinity?
>>
>>55464510

Now imagine a boy who looks like your east aryan waifu. That's basically your future hapa son.
>>
SE Asian mulatto here. have a blue eyed blonde white wife.

I get to pollute the Aryan genepool twice. Its great.

I will make sure my children marry a supremacists children.
>>
>>55465265
This guy gets it. The same is with Latina girls as well.

>Girl looks cute but has no redeeming physical qualities such as a caucasian jawline, height, eye color, etc.
>Males inherit most of their looks from their mothers
>Your son will end up looking flabby-faced with no noticeable qualities such as a nice chin, jawline, cheekbones, height, large penis size, striking eyes, etc.
>Girls won't find your son attractive because of this
>He won't get laid in his teenage years, have loads of friends, be physically fit for sports or labor, and either be a virgin beta outcast or have to settle for less
>If he settles for less, the lineage just gets even shittier from that point on.
>>
>>55463947

What does weight lifting have to do with anything? It's a sport filled to the brim with steroids and HGH. How many Africans give a shit about weight lifting? You've winning a race that no one else is running in.
>>
>>55461428

You should probably literally get therapy if you are that unironically mad.

The vast majority of all peoples date within their own race, racemixing is a total non-issue.
>>
>>55457701
>Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves is from a asian male white female background. AMWF are not the same as WMAF.
>>
>>55465747
>It's a sport filled to the brim with steroids and HGH.

All Sports are like that, no excuse.
>>
>>55466174

He's 1/4th from his chinese grandmother.
>>
For what it's worth, I reduced a half-Chinese girls to tears who giddily told me how she doesn't date Asian guys because ''small penis'' in some sort of perverted come-on.

Race-mixers of any race are trash, but especially the ones who do it willingly and berate their own people while they're at it.
>>
File: images copy 5.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images copy 5.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
Lol he's complaining? Try being white, white girls are none to fuck/date non white guys.

>what an a hole that guy is.
>>
>>55467577
edit known.
>>
>>55457636
>being half Asian made him dateless,

half asians males just end up looking like some central Americans. they don't get any pussy because they constantly set their eyes on blonde white women when they could be pulling tons of cute Salvadorian cuties fresh off the boat or other Asian girls.

>waaah why won't these blonde blue eyed whores only interested in blonde blue eyed men and the occasional nigger date me waaaaaaaaaaah
>>
>>55467756

According to /pol/ logic, east aryans are superior to jungle asians. However, half se-asians have a better chance of passing for latino and thus do better with women, vs. half east-aryans who have more visibile asian features.
>>
>"Masculinity in American culture is an idea often predicated on aggressiveness and promiscuity. In Asian culture, however, masculinity is generally tied to mental strength, being a provider, and accepting familial responsibility."
>The emasculation of Asian men has its own subplot in the racist history of this country.

baseless crap

someone who frequents r/hapas r/asianmasculinity definitely wrote this article
>>
>>55468135

The article was written by a white guy, sorry. He's just confirming what other sources are telling you.
>>
>>55467756
nah i'd say half asians could pass for a less swarthy turk
>>
>>55468215

Unfortunately, that's the best case scenario a hapa could ask for, since often times they are even more asian looking.
>>
>>55468212
>"I first learned about the "Asian Men Black Women" (AMBW) community about seven months ago, when I was on a date with a black girl. She seemed to really like the fact that I was Asian"

it was written by a hapa
>>
>>55468413

He didn't say he learned it online, he learned it in the real world, because that's what real life is like for hapas.
>>
The way I see it, these Eurasian guys could get dates. They just have high standards and particularly want a white girl.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.