[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have the balls to stand up for your opinions IRL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 10
File: 1447264163331.webm (3 MB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1447264163331.webm
3 MB, 436x436
Kinda curious, because I have never in my life heard anyone say out loud that they don't like immigrants.

>i've heard bosnians say that they don't like serbs, but that's not unreasonable since the serbs tried to genocide them
>i've heard some german exchange student say that they don't like homosexuals
>>
>>55455992
Did soviet dissidents have the balls to say things IRL?

We are practically being supressed should anything politically incorrect be said.
>>
>>55455992

I say it all the time. But it's a bit easier to say as an American, I think. Immigration has been a topic of political fighting for decades.
>>
>>55455992
Kinda funny your anecdotes are from people not from your home country. I'm curious, are foreigners opinions tolerated more even if their opinions are not politically correct in your country?
>>
I don't really mind the immigrants personally, I just don't like massive levels of immigration.

It's kind of a weird thing. It's hard to bring up in polite company.
>>
>>55456131
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Please don't tell me you're serious

Either you're just a child who's parents don't hate immigrants or a coward
>>
>>55455992
who is this semen demon?

sauce?
>>
>>55455992
I've heard a variety of things. I know a lot of people who want less immigration, but they don't outright state that they dislike immigrants.
I also know people who are somewhat divided. My best friend is a working class guy who listens to rap music, has some Norwegian-born minority friends and generally doesn't care about politics, but he hates immigrants.

My father has generally treated minorities well throughout his life, as he's rented out apartments and done business with them, but he's generally anti-immigration, anti-Islam and a race realist. He's not really vocal about hating them. He just doesn't want them here, because he knows they're corrupting our culture and that they're incredibly dishonest, something he learned through experience.

I have met a tiny handful of people who just openly say that they hate immigrants, but most of them usually just say that they don't want them here, that we're taking in too many or that Islam has no place in Norway. These people tend to be sympathetic towards the situation minorities find themselves in, but doesn't believe the answer is to their problem is immigration.
>>
Yeah pretty much. Though I live in a very conservative area, so you're allowed to say politically incorrect shit without getting lynched.
>>
>>55455992
Every fucking day, sardine. 1st Amendment feels good, man.
>>
>>55455992
>go to gf's parents for lunch
>joke with gf's mother about "the coming of the caliphate"

yeah....
>>
>>55455992

I got into an argument at a uni where my gf studies in the netherlands with a british emma stone wannabe lookalike, beanie, fat in the face, leftie to the bone

We were arguing about abos at some point and I said that it's reasonable people don't like them if most of them just want to collect dole, drink beers and huff petrol all day

Her expression was hilarious she thought I was a russian nigger hater nazi
>>
Sure I do. I once said the Nuremberg trial was a kangaroo court in class. Made some of them real uncomfortable.
>I have never in my life heard anyone say out loud that they don't like immigrants
Most people don't mind or care about "immigrants", they care about mass immigration, which is a completely different thing altogether.
>>
>>55458792

>muh amendment
>Implying we dont have the exact same thing in Norway.
>>
Only with people i am very close with , i like being seen as neutral , even though i'm not.
>>
Maybe a few years ago I would've. But now that I've worked out and the fact that Americans are coming around to politically incorrect nature makes me proudly say that I have no problem telling my feelings to people, even if they want to call me a racist. Because at the end of the day they're just peace and tolerance bullies.
>>
>>55455992
Yup but im not an edgy boi like you so nobody cringes but I stand up for my beliefs.

I do *NOT* tell people who I am voting for because it is a *SECRET* ballot and only election ruining kikes want you to plant a sign in your lawn professing loyalty to their subfactions.
>>
Sort of, I soften the language and usually cloak it in left wing causes to make sure I'm not lynched.
>>
>>55455992
Yes
But I'm also very unloved because of it.

No1 listens, they just hear "i'm againt X because..." and shut the rest out.
>>
I can be anti-immigrant IRL since I'm American. That's all I can do, though.
>>
>say anything politically incorrect
>either get beaten or reported to police
I'm not joking when saying 1984 has arrived.
>>
>>55459415
>>55459570
Canada sounds like a total shit hole.
>>
Hate crime in the UK senpai, we live in censorship, freedom of speech does not exist anymore.

Cant even say anything without being called islamophobic or some shit, fuck them
>>
>>55459619
It is in many respects, but is good in others, at any rate it's my shit hole.
>>
I'm not an edgy natsoc or any other kind of insane collectivist so I have no trouble voicing my opinions.
>>
>>55459570

Today i read that the police were monitoring facebooks comment sections in anti-islamic groups for "hatefull" speech.
>>
I always talk openly about how I dislike immigrants especially Africans with people. When you do, you'll see that EVERYONE and I mean it, everyone agrees with you.
Never met someone who told me that niggers are beneficial
>>
>>55455992
Yeah, I'm past the point of caring about this shit. Most people are fairly garbage, and if they can't handle the truth, you don't want them in your life. If you say what you actually think, you'll push away the wrong people and attract the right people. I have friends and family I can talk straight to, and it's pretty sweet.

Last june, I was at my girlfriends place in germany, in their back yard, floating around in the swimming pool with her in those floaty chairs, red-pilling her on WW2 and the holocaust, which is actually illegal over there.

Now, if I were at work and somebody accused me of saying something racist, I wouldn't spout off racial shit, I'd act like a blue pleb to avoid getting canned.
>>
>>55455992

>the urge to post right-wing things on my facebook grows

I'm starting to understand the 'hide your power level' meme...it takes a LOT of mental effort to contain it.
>>
>>55459816

your opinions are shit then, اذن
>>
>>55455992
Sure.
>>
>>55455992
Swedes are coming out of the closet. Overheard many public discussions in the canteen at the hospital where I work that the levels of immigration are insane.
>>
>>55459972
Fyi neo-progressivism is a collective ideology, bjorn
>>
>>55459991
To be fair, swedish tier immigration isn't just unsustainable, it's actual lunacy.
>>
>>55455992

I do
>>
Am an immigrant and once said I'm against massive immigration and importing loads of refugees. Lefties called me a bigoted racist and a hypocrite.
>>
>>55460057

Get keked, Jarkko.
>>
>>55455992
Of course. I told an SJW just the other day that we needed a strong MAN as the President, to stand up to the Putins of the world. She, of course, had nothing to say.
>>
>>55459736
I'll say what I like about Islam, it is an ideology not a race and they can suck it up and move on if they're offended. None of them pay any mind to offending gay people.

That is homosexuality's one saving grace, imo, I can be politically incorrect just as Milo Yiounopopoponopopopnopopolis is.
>>
>>55460163
I'm sorry you are unfamiliar with political terms.
>>
>>55455992
"Nigger" (negro) and other racial slurs are some of the most common insults in Italy and many people openly say that they would fire on immigrant boats themselves if they could. Not sure if they would actually do it, but I'm sure some would. I live in a left wing part of my country and I've never seen anyone being frowned upon for suggesting as much. It's completely normal.
>>
>>55459220
We have a paradise here, bro. Let's keep it like that.

If a conversation about immigrants starts, I always say opinion, which is that I don't mind immigrants who embrace our country and traditions. All others don't belong here.
>>
Been doing it all week in uni with backup from a qt that ensures lefties won't try screaming ad homs for fear of hurting her feelings and being sexist and all that good stuff. Then it comes down to actual logic and facts and statistics and they flounder something shocking. Usually ending the discussion with a "Whatever, I don't care" or an "I don't even know that much about it, but I'll totally take your word for it" or occasionally a nice sarcastic "How could I ever disagree with you since you know everything about everything?"

It's a lot of fun.
>>
I'm careful about the memes and language I use in public so that someone wouldn't think I'm serious and be offended, but for shit I actually think/believe and even some viewpoints I'll argue for the sake of devil's advocate I'm pretty open and honest about. Hell, a black guy is my partner for a uni project and I've had conversations about black crime and gang culture with him. It's important to understand that some people aren't worth the effort of arguing against. Rational people will be willing to hear you out and debate if they disagree. Simple as that.
>>
>>55455992

Sure, except when I know the aswer's gonna be " muh majority ", or stuff like that,argue with these kindof people is pointless
>>
>>55455992
>>55457951

>I have never in my life heard anyone say out loud that they don't like immigrants.
>they don't outright state that they dislike immigrants.

Are you guys serious?
How clucked can a nation get?
I can't even imagine how this must feel like.
>>
File: christ-titian_1606914c.jpg (22 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
christ-titian_1606914c.jpg
22 KB, 460x288
From now on I'm going to wake up every morning by watching an anti-Muslim video, reading from the Protocols, reading from Celine's anti-Jew pamphlet, and reading one of the Imprecatory Psalms. Then I will say a prayer asking GOD to give me strength against my enemies.
>>
>>55460249
Fuck me, winning arguments is bittersweet.

On one hand, you're smug you've just won, but in the other, their arrogant faces as they ignore you and just shut down to what you're saying is fucking blood-boiling.
>>
Yes, but I'm already known as a lone wolf so it's not like I'm risking anything. I'm self employed as well, so literally I'm the only person I know who has the luxury of not caring about what others think.
>>
>>55460205

What are you neoprogs "proactive" solution to the extermination of the your own people, Heikki?
>>
>>55455992
I work in a politically restricted post. I'm legally barred from stating my opinions publicly.
>>
>>55460544
Do you have dyslexia? I specifically stated I'm not a collectivist. Therefore I'm not a neo-progressive.
>>
>>55460514
Oh no, I love it. When they can't reply with anything but an arrogant dismissal, I turn my smug up to 11 and start laughing in their faces because I know I've won and they know I've won. I just out-arrogant them. Drives them up the fucking wall.
>>
>>55455992
No, I'll never state my opinion out loud because I have too much to lose.

It's one of the reasons I post on 4chan exclusively.
>>
>>55460619
James Bond?
>>
>>55460542
I'm employed by a government institution and everyone says his mind about migrants.
There's a rather small minority who think that war refugees should be allowed in, and they don't get booed down either.

In my private life, most people say that they wouldn't even care if the army started shooting at the borders if that was the only way to keep the illegals out.
>>
>>55460619

Elizabeth?
>>
>>55455992
>I have never in my life heard anyone say out loud that they don't like immigrants.
Wew lad my entire city is red-pilled. The only time I saw a Paki was when he got bantered to fuck for being left in the oven too long and smelling of spice.
>>
File: 1390262270758s.jpg (9 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1390262270758s.jpg
9 KB, 211x250
I filter it through a certain level of paletabilty
>>
>>55460672
I'll have to try that then, laughing in their faces.

What do they do? Walk off?
>>
>>55460773
Civil Servant.
>>
>>55460669

Sure you did, Jukka.
>>
>>55460920
Either that or go full blown four year old mode and huff. They'll go shtum with a grumpy face until at least a few minutes into a new topic.
>>
>>55455992
Sure no. We have Stasi in France.
>>
File: If Obama was a rancher.jpg (521 KB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
If Obama was a rancher.jpg
521 KB, 3000x1997
>>55458792
>Say something about ayy rabs
>>Hell yeah, kill 'em!
>Say something about the jews
>>Mumbling, a faint "top ally" is heard, someone calls Foxman (Greenblatt, whatever, a jew is a jew is a jew)
>>Defamation lawsuit arrives the next day to the tune of $6 million
>>
>>55460971

>>55459816

Merely pretending, right?
>>
ive tried in a college class about some feminist bs
professor called me a conservative
i told him i was a liberal
he said ive bought into conservative lies
i provide him w a study
he said the study was conservative
gave me feminist articals

thats when i stopped speaking bout that kinda shit in public
>>
>>55455992
You've never watched an American Republican debate?
>>
>>55460956
That's what James Bond would say.
>>
>>55459619
Libya is much better. You can hate anyone 24/7.
>>
Always have.

Which always did land me in trouble.

Back in elementary, I actually tried to discuss the importance and necessity of atrocities and massacres done during a war and how vital it was to make the enemy fear your side by doing whatever it took.

Of course, I got a lot of "Are you going to murder us now?" comments which probably didn't do a lot of good for trying to date back then.

But yeah, I still stand for what I believe and am always willing to back it up with violence if need be.

Now let me tell you about the Jews.
>>
>>55455992
I constantly called classmate faggots, that was not even 10 years ago, I somehow doubt this would fly today.
>>
File: A_sheep_in_the_long_grass.jpg (305 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
A_sheep_in_the_long_grass.jpg
305 KB, 1920x1280
No matter who you are, where you're from, or what your message is. If you don't stand up for your opinions and beliefs you are a nobody. A nobody without a voice.. A fucking zombie who is afraid to speak.

This is my country. I live here. I say what the fuck I want to whoever I want. Don't like it? It's your fucking problem.

I mean freedom of speech does not mean that only the PC zombie fags are allowed to speak.

If the white man is afraid to express themselves, in private or public. We have already lost.

FUCK ISLAM

Pic related. It's you if you don't use your voice.
>>
>>55455992

All the time. If people or friends ask me my stance on immigration, I tell them.

I've been very successful convincing my lefty friends and their friends that Islam is cancer, and calling them out as hypocrites when they support religions like Islam, but are also pro-LGBT, feminist, etc.
>>
It usually is surrounded in some logic, but yes, I have mentioned my disgust with mass migration/refugees in the past in proper context with people I know.
>>
>>55461197
Well, it's easier to put on a form.
>>
>>55461316

>they support religions like Islam, but are also pro-LGBT, feminist, etc.

HOW?

I don't understand.

Islam is not a religion of peace. Islam is not a religion where women can have equal rights that they can't shut up about in countries where they have them. Islam is the religion that will kill them the first time they try straying from it. Islam is a religion that will kill anyone who is not as proscribed by their holy texts or rather as preached by their clergy.
>>
>>55461236
>Libya
>much better

Hello, Jeannot.
>>
I HAVE, and I get into fights all the times with the mud people at the JFK/Newark airport security whenever I get my balls busted, and ask them very loudly: "Do I LOOK like a muslim? Why don't you pay attention to the people who have caused all this shit." Once, a got a little puke, wog-looking thing who began literally screaming: "That's racist! That's racist!" And then I reminded him (not very politely) that we have a 1st amendment right to BE "racist" if we want to in this nation. The one MY ancestors founded.
>>
>>55461290

Me to. Thats all we ever did. I also doubt this would go unnoticed in class today.
>>
>>55460224
>I don't mind immigrants who embrace our country and traditions
That is what the majority thinks though. The media is just trying to give a false impression that the people who support mass immigration are anything but a minority.
>>
>>55461316
Men nu tager Lokke arbejdshandskerne på og lukker grænsen, ikke?

Jeg oplever danskere meget lukkede ift. deres holding til muhamedanere. Det skal man helst ikke snakke om.
>>
>>55461483
Lol, nice wit
>>
>>55461608
You sound like trash
>>
>>55459267
Vi har blasfemiparagrafen, din lok. Folk har blitt bura inne for å kritisere innvandrere i Norge for. USA har mye storre ytringsfrihet enn det vi har. Er du en AP-velger, siden du sier noe så dumt?
>>
>>55461502

Lefties are retarded.

>>55461801

Jo, i KBH, men uden for KBH er folk meget imod Islam.

Hele min familie stemte DF og kender mange der gjordte det.
>>
>>55455992
>the serbs tried to genocide them
kekest of keks
>>
>>55462039

You retard. The blasphemy law got revoked.
>>
>>55462039

Also, nice try, Tor.
>>
File: 1430793279364.jpg (1 MB, 1544x2400) Image search: [Google]
1430793279364.jpg
1 MB, 1544x2400
REMINDER: Until you reach level four, you will be btfo by libkeks irl.
>>
>>55455992
I dress like a Fascist, and have publically spoken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3WvMdA_mM0
>>
>>55457102
>>55457102
sauce?
>>
>>55461502
Doublethink is essential to the party.
>>
When I get into such discussions with people, the first thing I ask them is if they know how a country gets weakened culturally and economically until its ripe for a centralized government solution that exists outside their borders.
>>
File: 1446142643404.png (552 KB, 843x684) Image search: [Google]
1446142643404.png
552 KB, 843x684
>>55455992
I make autistic rants on Facebook all the time.

Recent ones that come to mind are Justin Trudeau's forced diversity cabinet. and the Euro migrant crisis.

Open Trump supporter too btw
>>
every east european calls black people, niggers in public
>>
>>55462330

>Implying we need laws
>Implying we need money
>implying we need a parlament

Stage 5: Technocratic high-tech society based on scientific method and reasoning rather than laws, money and politics.

Nice try, Bob.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQx3KPwGBPc
>>
>>55462330
>reagan
>conservative
>not neoliberal scum
Nice try
>>
>>55455992
Yeah I always like to discuss how failed immigration have left us with a bunch of violent and insane mudslimes.
There is always some pushback when talking about stuff like that but all in all its pretty common here.
It is pretty normal in Denmark to be anti immigration t b h f a m
>>
File: halloween2015z.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1528) Image search: [Google]
halloween2015z.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1528
Yes, i fucking do. Do you?
>>
File: Holy Hitler.png (80 KB, 298x290) Image search: [Google]
Holy Hitler.png
80 KB, 298x290
>>55462718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX0MYlggYl8

Groß Britain should have not fought Germany and kept their empire desu, German Empire was designed east not towards Britains Colonies.
>>
>>55461801
De fleste danskere er meget tilbageholdende med deres politiske holdninger overfor fremmede. Det er kulturen i Danmark at man ikke går og flasher med sådan noget.
>>
>>55455992
Towards family, for sure.
Towards friends, yes.

A new person? Probably moderately so.
>>
>>55455992
Eeewwww, niggers.
>>
File: 1447027237505.png (48 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1447027237505.png
48 KB, 234x250
>>55455992
>i'm a sheltered middle class faggot who has never spoken to a real person who hasn't been brainwashed
>>
>>55460224
Based Faroese =) Stay strong brothers.
>>
>>55455992
I always give my opinion, but I'm not white so people don't mind it from me.
>>
>>55462612
go back to /b/
>implying the true utopia isn't a world with no people other than a billion whites, manipulating the planet while simultaneously caring for it with advanced technology and exploring space and the oceans
>>
Yes. I am a communist.
>>
>>55461801
Jeg håber for alt i verden, at regeringen lukker vore graenser! Men jeg tvivler aerlig talt paa at det sker lige foreloebig, da Loekke tilsyneladende proever haardt på at please Merkel.
>>
>>55455992
Just speak rationally and people will accept what you say for the most part. And I am saying that as a person in the dead center of California next to a university.

I identify as a nationalist and am openly against unregulated immigration. No problems here senpai.
>>
>>55462029
And you sound lik a miserable, lyime cocksucker who has never had t travel internationally and had no idea what the process is like and how people are treated. Suck my dick Lymie.
>>
>>55463720
>people other than a billion whites, manipulating the planet while simultaneously caring for it with advanced technology and exploring space and the oceans

This is my exact ideology.
>>
>>55455992

I frequently cite this at my workplace. I have also called out the Jews and endlessly criticise the Muslims and Leftist values whenever appropriate.

The key is to shoot down buzzword users and reverse the polarity of their accusations and concessions on why we must take immigrants.
>>
>>55462029
lol, ah, you actually ARE a literal cocksucker. Nothing like a British, chickenhawk queen who doesn't appreciate being told exactly what those around him actually think. A sad old queen who takes it up the brown spot on 4 chan calling someone else "trash." OK then. Clearly, you must be a toff who mixes with the "lower classes" just for kicks? Not a rent boy sucking off old queens for his next ht of meth, right? Right. :)
>>
Disgusting webm.
>>
I'm the drunk racist at IHOP
>>
>>55459816

>finnish opinion
>ooga booga
>>
>>55460193
The more I read of you--that was odd, and came out of nowhere, so clearly I got under your diseased skin somehow, which makes me smile--how MISERABLE must you be as a FAG who has so little social life that he is on 4chan, as even other FAGS (who fuck anything that moves) cannot stand him? So you sit safely behind a screen, calling people "trash" you know would fucking pummel you if you ever encountered in real life. Jesus Christ. The epitome of pathetic, queer, cocksucking degeneracy. Now that I know I managed to get to one fag enough to make him actually seek me out by user ID to randomly attack, I feel better. You, on the hand, will wake up tomm and still be a pathetic queer who can't resist his penchant for being attracted to little boys but having to suck off old queens to pay his rent. :)
>>
>>55455992
Voicing opinions here on anything is like pissing in the ocean of piss.
Nobody cares if you are right of wrong.
Nobody cares about others opinions here.
Our freedom of speech is more free than freedom of speech anywhere on earth.
A bosnian croat boy expressed his honest opinion about muslims in some communist show financed by jews and amerika.
He got called bad names online and the show made him walk on the muslim side of town and he just walked and drank coffee in the cafe.
You can say anything you want in public and be recorded, it will spark a reaction online but thats it.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.