[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Latinos think of the refugee crisis in Europe and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
What do Latinos think of the refugee crisis in Europe and the unrest in the Middle-East?
>>
That the entire world is going to shit.
>>
It's a shame.
>>
Who cares what Latinos think.?
>>
>>55455680
Fucking scary. Imagine if that shit was happening over here. Between us and white people we get along just fine since really were just a different flavor of white. But Muslims are something else. Those people aren't immigrants they are invaders. They bring with them their own set of laws. If you know anything g about them you know they keep their money in foreign Muslim banks, they rule themselves by their own laws, they literally have to hate anyone who isn't muslim, their food sucks, they're willing to kill themselves and innocent people, they don't believe in freedom, they don't even like to work. But somehow people think that brining them into the country is a good idea.
>>
>>55457345
>they don't even like to work

Of course Pedro takes offense at this.
>>
File: 1434220270960.jpg (117 KB, 774x575) Image search: [Google]
1434220270960.jpg
117 KB, 774x575
>what do the cockroaches think about the locusts halfway across the world?

lel you still think these are people? The last thing they're thinking about is the irreplaceable culture, knowledge and advanced sciences that will be lost forever through their mindless insect-like expansionism.

Eat. Shit. Fuck. Repeat.

That's the only thing going through their head.
>>
>>55457419
All men should work.
If you're not working then you deserve to have your balls ripped off and dressed up in women's clothing.
>>
>>55457552
a huevo
>>
>>55455680
It pisses me off cause I'm brown but those mudslides are shit fuck Mohammad pedophile fuck
>>
mexicans dont follow politics. they know a few obama memes but thats it. i follow european politics and i think hans and sven really regret making fun of our 2nd amendment right about now. but i dont care about the middle east
>>
>>55455680
Imagine Mexico in taking 800k people from some country they never heard of.
>>
>>55457313
chinga tu puta madre gringo
>>
>>55457313
nobody cares
>>
We dont like them and they dont like us.
People here are very prejudiced and they quickly think they are going to blow something.
>>
>>55455680
Salvadorian immigrant to the US here. They should assimilate to their host culture or fuck off.
>>
File: 1445539343588.gif (777 KB, 293x219) Image search: [Google]
1445539343588.gif
777 KB, 293x219
>>55455680
Don't care really, I just think this is the consequence of NOT leaving well enough alone the middle east, then again you are just paying the price of your kikes an warmongering politicians
>>
where did they get the idea from?
>>
File: 4edgy6me.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
4edgy6me.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>55457538

Kill them all Billy, kill them all good.
>>
We don't give shit to it
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47 KB, 546x366
>>55455680
>our SJW are demanding that we accept sirian refugees
>they start a shitstorm amongst themselves because other SJWs insist on giving priority to guatemalans
>mfw aside from them nobody gives a shit
>>
>>55455680
they don't. Mexicans aren't intelligent
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.