[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe in the zionists, but to what extent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 7bhnYrMS.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
7bhnYrMS.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
How are the zionistic jews able to control the media, but not 4chan, (specifically /pol/).
how are they letting us congregate together and rebel.
>>
>>55455414
you can already see an increase in shills and general misinfo on /pol/ since we've been getting lots of attention lately.
>>
>>55455490
but how can they not take down the site like they do with news articles and videos everyday?
>>
>>55455414
The rich jews of the world do not care about this filipino fingerpainting forum. And they have no reason to.
>>
>>55455540
even though we have the potential to change things? just look at exponential increase in views on the With Open Gates documentary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55455663
No. It's not important. These theories have existed for hundreds of years. They're nothing new. The jewish community center shooter from yesterday, Frazier Glenn Miller, ran for senate in my state years ago. He ran radio ads saying Jews were responsible for 9/11 and immigration. No one cared and no one stopped him. He was even on Howard Stern. I think he got 7 votes total
>>
>>55455414
when I say ''jew control the media'' it actually mean ''jews control a very very disproportional % of the media and are surrepresented'' but they dont control literally every media
>>
>>55455414
>not controling 4chan
I dunno about controling, but they have shills come on and try to promote race mixing.
So they try.
>>
They act and shill like an over exaggerated violent and extreme version of whites to make us all look bad and give social reason for destruction of our culture which is non-existant anymore.Were in a multicultural country without a root culture that protects us. It gives them a reason and evidence to play the victim card so they may act atrociously without consequence, in the name of defense of their culture. No violent action should be taken be exposure of bad deeds needs to see the light and natural emotions of all will judge. they have power by secrecy.

fox news owned by a jew
danny mcbride is a jew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
>>
>>55455533
People would simply congregate somewhere else
A few years ago when downtime here was more common people left for any of the plethora of chans that exist
>>
>>55455533
It gets too much attention. They know that if they draw too much attention, people will target them instead of anything else.

This is why they generally prefer to ignore. Since they control pretty much everything, this is usually pretty easy.

If something is particularly troublesome, they may opt to silence the source. The problem with this approach is that people begin to wonder why they are being silenced.

Silencing can go a step further and become a witch hunt. This requires whipping people up into a frenzy, and that means convincing them it is a threat to them personally.

Then there's outright removal. Assassinations and the like. This is obviously detrimental if it is ever discovered who is behind it and why, and it draws huge attention. It is reserved for only the most extreme threats to the Jews that be, and only when all else has failed.
>>
/pol/ is filled with white autists with nothing going for them so thinking that the Jew is trying to keep them down because they're so strong and powerful makes them feel important.
>>
>>55456202
Jew detected.
>>
>>55456202
fuck off kike
>>
>>55455533
It's easier to label 4chan as a racist neo-nazi site as opposed to a anonymous chinese anime imageboard led by a weaboo now, rather than trying to remove it.
>>
>>55456078
>This is why they generally prefer to ignore.
This is one of the better ways to censor stuff, outright censorship (like shutting down websites) usually brings more problems and is too noisy
Tactics like forum sliding are much better, this contains some of the most common tactics
>https://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
>>
>your face when you realize every other poster than you is a zionist out to make you into controlled opposition and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>55456202
Topkek, pretty much. Look how many jimmies you rustled.

I have my own theories as to why jews are so attracted to liberalism. Leon Trotsky lays it out pretty well in the Revolution Betrayed and the Jewish Question even though I don't think he intended too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.