[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold me /pol/, I want to hit this fucking leftie in the face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ss+(2015-11-11+at+02.12.51).png (9 KB, 490x150) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-11+at+02.12.51).png
9 KB, 490x150
Hold me /pol/, I want to hit this fucking leftie in the face

Also post SJW talk from your kikebook today
>>
bumperino
>>
>>55453946
The only stupidity is him thinking nationalism is bad. Military reverence is good, nationalism is good, faggotry is bad. Simple
>>
If nationalism is so terrible, then what is his ideal system? What do we replace nation states with? Let me guess, he's an anarchist. If he isn't an anarchist, then he's a fool without an alternative (not that anarchism is a feasible alternative).
>>
>>55453946
What the fuck is going on the world, man... SJWs, refugee crisis, ISIS, incompetent leaders, refugees raping locals. Sometimes, I just want to kill myself and end this nightmare.
>>
>>55454563
Anarchist or some commie idiot that thinks we should all be one world government and dance in the field of flowers together.
>>
>>55453946
>Punching someone over a stupid opinion.

These people hold feelings above all else, by physically harming them, you do nothing.
Mocking them hurts their feelings, do that instead.
>>
>>55453946
nigga I don't even understand what that guy is saying
>>
I don't have a facebook profile and this is one of the many reasons. Stop shitting up this board with shit like this, it's fucking stupid. Go post it on Reddit and make sure to get your gold.
>>
>>55453946
who the fuck is he quoting?

this is some grade school philosophy
>>
>>55454837
None of those things are currently possible. If he loves Western values of tolerance so much, he'd realize the importance of nations as a bulwark against competing values.
>>
>>55453946
But she is right. Honoring a soldier just for being a soldier is dumb. 90% of people are assholes, this includes soldiers. And we all know about the fucking abhorrent things occupying forces do to locals.

And its not like our military is dying for national defense. They are not fighting an occupying force in our homeland. They are dying for proxy war bullshit in a country that most of them cant even find on a map.

Nationalism is fucking cancer. It requires you to stop thinking objectively and side with your goverment in all things.

Everytime you honor a soldier for his service you contribute to a culture that encourages people to join our meat grinder of a military.

Try looking past the army strong propaganda and nationalism and think rationally about whether we should be honoring a man who signed up to shoot people as a profession and got killed by people who didnt want to be shot for exercising their national sovereignty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.