[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does all Eurocuks seem to blame the US for the immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: standard_eu.jpg (11 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
standard_eu.jpg
11 KB, 300x199
Why does all Eurocuks seem to blame the US for the immigration to Europe, when it's pretty apparent the EU is at fault?
>>
>>55453757
Because of American Jews like Jed Sunden and George Soros funding pro-immigration demonstrations. You think those "refugees welcome" marches just sprung out of a grassroots movement?
>>
>>55453757
>the EU is at fault
You mean Germany
>>
>>55454087
>Because of American Jews like Jed Sunden and George Soros funding pro-immigration demonstrations.
Which means not America itself
>>
>>55453757
USA make wars = USA make refugees.
Pretty simple really
>>
>>55455110
so you have no option but to kek? stay keked.
>>
because you are a kike
>>
Well the US and A created the refugees but EU (germany) are entirely at fault for letting them in
>>
because the endless oil greed of the usa makes all these refugees and their proxy war and funding of isis,and its the usa who protects the israel to bring their culture marxist propaganda to europe ,the usa is the biggest enemy of the west
>>
>>55456205
> their proxy war and funding of isis
I'm sure they are sort of funding FSA(or did), but shit, I can't believe people really believe this

>hurr let us fund a group that kills our puppet government in Iraq, cause alot of instability, and has so far proven to not be greatest ally XD

Finding a tweet or a video made by some neckbeard jihadist claiming that they are founded by the US is not valid evidence
>>
>>55455110
Yes, it would take someone very simple to believe that.
>>
>>55455110
But the EU makes us have them to come here, cukfriend :^)
>>
niggers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.