[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you been a victim of racism in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1440308608617.gif (13 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1440308608617.gif
13 KB, 100x100
Have you been a victim of racism in your life?
>>
No I am a white male
>>
Be me
>6'5 light skined spic
>polite to everyone
>obey the law
>Nope, never have because i dont act like a nigger
>>
File: jews-destroying-white-people.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jews-destroying-white-people.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
>>55453626
Yes. We really have to stop them.
>>
>>55453626
I'm white and yep. I was refused to be served by IHOP niggers in Chicago once.
>>
>>55453770
>lie on internet
>>
>>55453626
No I'm white and don't have a persecution complex
>>
I'm black and stopped in an all white bar once to ask for directions (90's). Everyone frowned and refused to speak to me, then as I left someone threw chicken bones at my feet and said "NIGGER".
>>
I had a black guy in the hood in KC call me a bunch of racist names and tell me be was "gonna start a race war on my cracker ass" back in High School.

I laughed and shrugged it off.
>>
>>55453626
One kid in kindergarten said he won't play with me until my skin becomes white.
And one guy told me to go back wherever I came from (I've been born here) after I told him not to smoke on a bus stop (which is, by the way, forbidden by law).
But other than that, nope.
>>
>>55453626
I can't, because I am a white, heterosexual male.
>>
>>55453703
>light skinned
>Spic
>>
>>55453805
>blacks can't be racist

No lie. Me and my gf sat in the booth for a half hour while the nigger bitches working there just were sitting by the kitchen. They knew we were there. We got up and left.
>>
>>55453626

Some Indian faggot at this concert was screaming that I was a cracker because I wouldn't let him be a pervert near the girls we were with.

Black people wise, not really. I was told by some nog in Chattanooga that I shouldn't be there while filling my tank with gas. It was pretty fucking ghetto, though, so I think that was more advice than anything else.
>>
On my trip to Germany from America we had to stop in Holland to switch flights. Walk to Holland's customs things the guard takes my passport (very italian last name) he says "Italian roots?" I say "yes" obviously no hiding it. Folds my passport and tells me to get out of his sight. Besides that encounter that is the only discrimination I ever got.
>>
>>55454081
- GTFO
-or wait for The Purge and get killed

your choice nigger
>>
>>55453626
Yup, affirmative action laws hurt my chances of getting into a good college

Luckily I'm a smart white male so I was still able to overcome those hurdles
>>
>>55454081
You should move back to your homeland though, Poland is not a place for you they value a homogeneous society and you are making society worse for it
>>
>>55453626
sure have, my race is being ethnically displaced in my country and the people doing it have the nerve to call me racist
>>
Well I'm white so I can never be the victim because Jews say so.
>>
>>55453626
Yes

>be me
>be white
>live in poor Irish neighborhood
>walk home from school
>walk through poor Puerto Rican neighborhood to get home
>get my ass beat for being white
>every goddamn day
>>
>>55453626
No and neither has my Mexican freind. But he doesn't act like a nigger so it's OK
>>
>>55454846

>I'm gonna talk out of my ass about a place I never lived in and tell you what's good for them

Kek kill yourself stormnigger
>>
>>55453626
some people here find it extremely offending if you ask them where their roots are.
There was this turk on tv 2 days ago going off about how it's very insensitive and racist to ask that and that considers himself more dutch than blonde haired dutchie.

People have to understand that when you're brown you'll never going to be taken as a native european, doesnt matter if you're 8th gen or sumshit. Them demanding we do, is hilariously PC and will never happen.
>>
>>55454846
I live in my homeland, though. Maybe if you weren't such a stormfaggot, you'd still be able to read. Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.