[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democracies have fucked our countries. If someone offered you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2005-2007.jpg (783 KB, 2000x1328) Image search: [Google]
2005-2007.jpg
783 KB, 2000x1328
Democracies have fucked our countries. If someone offered you to join a group seeking to restore the monarchy would you do it?

United Statesians stay out.
>>
Jefferson wanted a monarchy pleb.
>>
the problem with monarchies is hereditry. eventually a stupid mad cunt is gonna get on the seat and wreck everything.
>>
>>55453219
Lol fucking leafs thinking they are Euros
Can't accept they are as uncultured as us
Pitiful really
>>
>>55453219
Canada is a meritocracy
>fuck off with you 28th century bs.
>go back to the dark ages where all facist-fags belong
>>
Having a french king would be ebin
>>
>>55453650

>mfw this american anglo is trying to oppress me

we already have a monarchy faggot
>>
>>55453219
>United Statesians stay out.

That's "Americans" you silly canuck
>>
Finn immigrant here, definitely.

I love to live in the UK; I love the traditions that are hundreds of years old, the fancy uniforms and everything that comes with the monarchy.

People are idiots and not equal. Monarchy embodies that natural fact: Some people are above some other people, and ordinary plebs like me shouldn't have a say in government matters. Meanwhile, the Monarch embodies the tradition and history of a nation into a single being. It's great.

Kind of ironic that Finland would have a monarchy if the UK hadn't been such a germanophobic bitch and said that they wouldn't recognize Finland unless we got rid of the German king that we had chosen.
>>
>>55453219
I'd do it.

Monarchy takes the long term interests of a state into account.

Hereditary line of power ensures there's no surprises when it's time for someone new to take over.

As owner of the country and people, the monarchy directly benefits when they are productive.

Downside is that you get inbreeding and weird family fueds for powers. Also, sometimes a jackass inherits.
>>
>>55453219
No, we need to become republics before the Britkeks drag us down with them.
>>
>>55453219
>stay out

Get your monarch to make me, faggot.
>>
>>55453219
Like Bad Korea?
>>
>>55453353

That's pretty much it.

Not saying there's full protection from that in a democracy though. See Germany.
>>
>>55453219
>If someone offered you to join a group seeking to restore the monarchy would you do it?
no but for practical reasons
in principle, I support the traditional monarchies we had over democracies and modern dictatorships. I'm just not a die hard political activist so I don't join activist groups who try to make such a thing happen in today's world. It won't happen here and now. It may return but it has to happen naturally, and aristocratic families have to reestablish themselves by going through, I suspect, a power struggle of some kind against the economic class that is currently ruling
>>
>>55453219
1. we are not a democracy
2. the problem is universal suffrage
>>
>>55453219
Democracy didn't ruin the US, the federal reserve did.
>>
>>55453219
Yes desu
>>
>you will never live in the HRE as a humble peasant
why even contain my life organisms
>>
>>55453219
Do we get an emperor as based as Dom Pedro II? Because fuck yes if so, democracy doesn't work anyway.
>>
>>55458431
Yes. In fact it has been believed since the beginning by a lot of people that overthrowing the monarchy was a mistake.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.